A Simple Traveler's Respite (My First Home)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kharaja, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Kharaja New Member

Greetings Crafters and Decorators alike!!

I've been toiling endlessly for most of the month I've been in the world of Everquest II on this particular project. It seems important to me to have a place to come home to after a hard day of adventuring or exploring. This is my attempt to make that a reality.

It is a work in progress, but I'm very happy with things so far. As you can tell, I've gone for a very down to Norrath type of style, focusing on making a home I'd want to live in myself if I could.

Please feel free to stop by and say, "Hello". During the holidays I'm on here far too much, but I love visiting with and meeting new folks!

I took all of the pictures in the evening because I love the lighting effects...it is substantially brighter during the day, but my house certainly feels different at night!

Without further ado...

The Living Room
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Dining Room
    [IMG]

Kitchen
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Bedroom
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Library
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And...the ice room!
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks for looking!!!
    Zhaanish likes this.
  2. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed visiting your home last night, and it is coming along very nicely!
  3. Kharaja New Member

Well, I've finished the finer details of the main floor and have moved all of the extra "one day it might be useful" stuff to the basement!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Also, I've thrown in a picture of the living room during the day...for those with lower brightness/gamma settings :)

[IMG]
  4. Afista Well-Known Member

Your home is looking lovely! The color choices and arrangements for the great room, dining and kitchen are my favorite.
  5. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

very lovely! :) I love how the kitchen and the living room is set up with a cozy feeling to it. great job! :D
  6. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

(Not that) I am a hoarder or anything, but (its funny to give jaza the twitches by taking her to my dungeons) I think the basement and the library are my favorite!