A request for help on Stormhold

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kelvani, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Kelvani Well-Known Member

As some of you may be aware, I am trying to maintain a visual library of all the furniture that can be crafted on Stormhold. I just updated it yet again, and it now includes level 1-40 common and rares.

The help I need is twofold. =D

1) I am asking people to help keep it bumped! Every time I add something, it drops off the list. I am doing this as a free service to the community, to help decorators and customers see what is out there. I have a house actor suggesting that customers contact one of the MANY fine carpenters on the server =D

2) This ones is one I hesitate to add, cause I feel like a beggar. I am trying to get some of the rare carpentry T5 crafting books. I have been buying them off the broker, but 25g is too rich for me. I barely have 2 plat left to my name and most of that has come from selling shinys I find while harvesting. If you have any of the advanced carpentry books to spare and are willing to sell them, I would love to try to negotiate a deal with you for the book, which would be fair to both parties.

Finally, I have a question. If you use this house, is there anything that would make it more user friendly? It is not finalized yet, ofc, because I am still adding to it. I want it to be a useful resource for the wonderful stormhold decorating community!
  2. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Could you write a list of which books you don't have? My highest adventure level is only 19, but as I level up, if I find one of your missing books, I could send it your way.
    Niboota and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Thank you Boglilly! I am currently lacking only the following advanced carpentry books: 42, 43, 47, 49 and 50 (I don't think we get 50 though til DoF).
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Niboota Well-Known Member

Keep this list updated for us. I will send mine to you as well.
    Rhodris and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Niboota Well-Known Member

Also where is this house? I don't see a post anywhere. I would like to see it, and also mention it in my next Stormhold update.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kelvani like this.
  6. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

I am still a wee 36 carpenter and am working my way up. If I am able to obtain any books myself as I level I can craft the stuff for you or if I can obtain them in other ways I can give you any extra recipes.

I am working the broker hard to try to offset the cost of the recipes and also the mats. I can't seem to harvest many feyiron or tussah roots to level in the 30's with all the people harvesting in the zones so I have been forced to buy some as I go which has been eating up good coin.

The good news is vitality potions are coming tomorrow so myself and the rest can level faster therefore requiring less mats so hopefully the broker prices will go down some!

I did manage to find a recipe on the broker that I wasn't aware of; "Vale Briarwood Bookcase Plans". I can make this for you.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Kelvani like this.
  7. Kelvani Well-Known Member

It is on the leaderboard under small houses, and is entitled "A furniture showroom, by Elyana". The physical address is Valor Homesteads, New Halas. Its the small house door next to the housing merchant/ pet merchant where the dog barks angrily at you as you pass by on the way to the bank =p
  8. Kelvani Well-Known Member

Cheri that is awesome! I had "wanted to do it all myself" but this is for the community.. so I guess I should gracefully accept help when it is offered =p I have one of everything from 1-40 tmk other than that bookcase!
  9. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Elyana's showcase has been awesome. When I was working on my little country kitchen, I couldn't figure out how to make the little door knobs. I zoned into her house to look around and noticed the lab flask. There was the answer to my door knob problem.
  10. Kelvani Well-Known Member

/hugs Boglily

Believe me it surprised me the other day when I zoned in and saw you. You disappeared so fast I thought I skeered you off lol. I hope a lot of people put it to good use and I cannot wait til I get it completed vol 1-50 so I can finally list it for good =D Its still very rough..another 18 books worth of things to put into it before I can finalize it!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Niboota Well-Known Member

You remembered to give me the actual location. So great when people do that *hugs*.
    Kelvani and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.