A question on Warders

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Abraxas78, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Abraxas78 New Member

Returning player and brand new to the Beastlord class.
    My question is what happens if you tame a new creature from the same family of the warder you have levelled/ranked up. Do you lose the rankings or is it transferred to the newly tamed warder?

Also, one of my warders from the aquatic family is supposed to have an AOE heal ability. I do not believe it is passive. However, It does not
    show up in the combat text. The graphic is there. (Not to be confused with the affinity indicator). Is this just a glitch? Haven't run parser to confirm. Double checked to make sure pet healing text is enabled in options.
  2. gantetu New Member

If you tame the same creature, it will only change its appearance, but will inherit its level.
  3. Twyla Well-Known Member

Some of the abilities only become active at certain levels of your warder. For example, a level 1 warder might not be able to do it yet. You need to have your warders fight with you to level them. Eventually they will have everything their type says they should. Note where on your warder bar these go if they aren't passive, you might have to give up something to be able to use the AOE heal.