A question about expansions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Songsblade, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

Exactly!!!!!
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Dude and 2 others like this.
  2. Raff Well-Known Member

That is too bad, Dude. ToT was a blast. Especially for altaholics.

ToT was the last xpac where alts were still viable just by passing gear down to them from your main.

" Oh, wait...my warden is locked out?"

"No problemo...let me get my Inquisitor. Be right back"

And your alt was every bit as well geared as your main...miss those types of xpacs.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  3. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

They do not dislike the game, they dislike some things in the game.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Leloes Well-Known Member

Question still stands.....why waste your time playing a game which you obviously have so many problems with? I know I wouldn't. If I were that dissatisfied I'd go play something else. Besides, I find it very hard to grasp that they dislike certain aspects of the game when all they do is complain about every aspect of the game.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

A lot of us have been pondering this same question for quite some time. If you do not play any longer, why haunt these forums and try and dissuade others from playing the game. Go and find something else to do with your time.
    Soara2, Breanna and Leloes like this.
  6. Leloes Well-Known Member

I totally agree! There are too many are too many things to do in life rather than hang out in a forum of a game you so vehemently oppose. Even though I am unable to do most things others do because of my disability I still can find plenty of things to do with my time than haunt a forum where I hate being. Seems obsessive and angry to me.
    Breanna, Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.