A question about expansions

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Songsblade, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I don't know what world you live in, but you are sorely mistaken.

If you are polite and submit your petition and update it accordingly, you do get good customer service.

This is a not a place where you are constitutionally guaranteed freedom of speech.

The quality of the product is determined by the person that is utilizing it, I am satisfied, you are not.

If I put the work in and you don't, its not my fault that I have something you don't, you cannot claim that things are not fair.

Every person that is banned is informed as to why they are banned and there is an appeal process. Daybreak and SOE previously never discussed with anybody except the person that was banned the reason for the ban, therefore you are only getting one side of the story, unless it was you that was banned and then of course you are going to claim that it was not justified.

If you do not like the look of the game, do not download and play it. Nobody forces anybody to download the game and play it and there are plenty of screenshots available as well as YouTube videos of actual gameplay, so anybody claiming they do not like the graphics, it is their own fault for not researching before playing.

The servers can handle many more than 50 people without lagging so quit exaggerating and pulling numbers out of your hat.

And you have no proof or justification for your last statement about the business practices of this company or any other. Every single business, whether it is a game company or a grocery store is out to make a profit and the higher the profit the better, you are fooling yourself if you believe any differently.

Nobody here is "abused". Nobody is forced to pull out their credit/debit card, it is a choice, some choose to do so, others choose not to do so. You are bordering on delusional as far as your claims about a game you say you haven't played in years and a company that you would have had no actual dealings with if you are being honest and haven't played in years, since Daybreak has only existed since 2015. It is time to move on or get therapy.
    Leloes, Raff, Soara2 and 8 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

I can't say it any better that what Cyrrena just did so just copy her remarks and pretend I said it too.
    Leloes, Raff, Soara2 and 3 others like this.
  3. Scion01 New Member

Hello, returning player here also. The expansions I do have, ever thing up to Altar of Malice but nothing after that. My understanding after reading this is you purchase BOL to get access to the remaining 4 TOT, KA, POP, CD is this correct? Have all the adventure packs but missing Rums Cellar I think that's it. Thanks :)
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  4. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I'm not certain that is true about the mercenary feature as I had to purchase it separately when I bought the CE of Terrors of Thalumbra.
    Soara2 and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Sure you do. You just have to be willing to craft them, LOL.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

The merc feature has been included with every expansion since, at least, KA.
    Soara2, parissa, Cyrrena and 4 others like this.
  7. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

and that is why I said I wasn't certain and mentioned which CE expansion failed to include mercenaries, LOL. Thank you for the info.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

You're welcome :)
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Siren and 2 others like this.
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Merc feature has been part of the expansions for a few years now. That stated, Dude right above me mentions KA but I thought it was prior to that (not doubting you Dude, just vague memory and my google-fu is failing me). In either case, it's been included.

It may be worth your time to check with CS when it was offered, as I really think it started with ToT that the merc feature was included.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Totally possible. I missed most of ToT, so only really remember having a merc in KA.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Siren Well-Known Member

Pssst.... I betcha Fensy got hit with the ban hammer..... ;)

So what'd ya do, Fensy-- wake up one day and find yourself on Drunder? Is that what all your hostility is about?

Ah, no wonder you said you don't play EQ2 anymore....you aren't allowed to! :p

Well, you're posting under a pseudonym on that new account you've got. Don't blow it again this time is all I have to say. Because clearly you *do* still care about EQ2 or you wouldn't be here, you're just cranky because you got bagged doing something you shouldn't have. That's not our fault. Take it out on that guy in your mirror.

And to the OP:

You can play up to Chaos Descending right now, once your payment situation gets squared away. People are doing their Christmas shopping already, so online stores and bank payments are getting hit harder this time of year. I don't think the new expansion will show up in features for anyone til it goes live in December.
  12. parissa Well-Known Member

abuses the mental status of its player base? Kinda reaching there... I thought someone said you didn't play anymore... Is there a reason you still lurk in the threads? If you are that sore over this game like the other person who has started a handful of complaint threads since coming back... I will give you the same advice... Maybe it is time you move that attention to another game worthy of you... You obviously hate this game and am guessing (like I said only guessing here) sounds like you got smacked with the ban hammer... It kinda reminds me like a dog on a bone.... Just can't give it up ;) Maybe one day this game will be good enough for you...
    Leloes, Soara2, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Merc feature with ToT was an oopsie and only some got it. Everybody got it with KA and forward. You will get Rum Cellar as part of the content included if you purchase BoL, you got it if you purchased AoM. I think they made Zek the Scourge Waste available to FtP players, not sure though.
    Soara2, Breanna and Dude like this.
  14. Songsblade Member

True but I rather be surprised on the first time..lol. And also, i'm doing up another alt..like i said, i haven't been on in a while and ined to get used to the keys.oh..last question..do mounts transfer from character to character?
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  15. Songsblade Member

Actually, the customer service I've been receiving since my payment glitch has been pretty good. They actually refunded my cash back to me so I could re-buy it.
    Pixistik, Cyrrena, Siren and 2 others like this.
  16. Songsblade Member

Ahh..gotcha. I was wondering about that though i did receive the LV 110 bauble thingabob so I can assume I now own it.
    Cyrrena, parissa, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  17. Fensy New Member

So you make an assumption then delusionally think it is true all at once? To post in a forum about a dead beat game I must be on the drunder server? If you are going to try to be clever, actually be clever. You went from "I betcha Fensy got hit with the ban hammer....." to automatically believing your own assumption "Ah, no wonder you said you don't play EQ2 anymore....you aren't allowed to!" ...No
    Soara2 likes this.
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

So go play something else. Why are you even wasting your time peddling your sour grapes in this forum. Fly! Be free, little bird, be free!
    Soara2, Dude, Leloes and 4 others like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

No, mounts do not transfer from character to character, neither do houses, mercenaries, or familiars.
    Soara2, Dude and Breanna like this.
  20. Leloes Well-Known Member

Umm...maybe I'm a bit slow but....why do people play a game they detest so much?? I really don't get it. My time is precious. I don't play games I dislike as much as some people do. It makes no sense to me. I really wish someone would explain it to me. Obviously not everyone likes the same things. But why come on the forums and raise nine kinds of ***? Just uninstall the game and go play WoW.
    Soara2, Cyrrena, Dude and 3 others like this.