A possible solution to the "I don't have any characters on the login screen."

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Bhayar, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Like a number of you, I've been dealing with this annoying scenario for months. It happens sporadically and often enough--often back to back, so I feel your pain. I've tried daily deleting of cache and cache login, moving arrow keys up and down and everything else. Earlier this week I got the usual "Create a new toon screen," and almost reached for a hammer. Then I thought, 'WTF--let's just create a L1 toon and see what happens." Since then, I haven't had one problem logging in. Now, don't ask me why that should solve the problem, but for the time being, I've been playing days now with no login issues whatsoever. Just throwing it out there as a possible solution. Have I logged into that character? Not a chance...
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I hope it helps others who have that problem! Thanks, Bhayar!
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well I haven't had the problem (knock on wood) but I'd have to buy another character slot to do that with LOL I'm not saying that isn't a possibility (I know me) Hope it does help others out too would be an easy solution for all those having the problem. I hate making post like this because I just know I'm going to log in now and start having problems SIGH!
    Meneltel likes this.
  4. Meneltel Well-Known Member

As a religious ex-room mate used to say "Don't speak bad things into existence"
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member