A poison Most precious quest

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Dimdau, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Dimdau Active Member

Defiler lvl 97, artisan lvl 3 at maj’dul server
    On this quest I’m suppose to craft a salt poison with a recipe given by a NPC. I got all itens to it and I clicked on fire and after create
    But it give several failures as can be seen on https://gyazo.com/ef3ad68709321afbf3b5cb1aa7bd7642
    I tried 4 times and nothing was created.
    Is it right? I mean, I will have to try and try a no sense times? Or what am I doing wrong?
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

You failed because you are not countering the various problems. Does the crafting window come up when you click on the fire? When crafting, you can't just set it off and sit back - it needs you to be aware of what is happening and be prepared to act.

Sometimes an icon will appear at the bottom of the crafting window - when that happens,you need to click on one of the corresponding icons in the crafting hotbar (6 spells, look like there are 2 of each of 3). This MUST happen while the icon has appeared for the counter to take effect or you will lose durability and progress, leading to failure.

There are 2 of each of the crafting spells - read their descriptions before you start crafting. One set increases durability, the other increases progress. The bars that decrease as the craft progresses in the crafting window (one green and one blue) are the progress and durability bars - you need to maintain durability in the last level of the crafting process or you won't get your item. You can also use these spells even if there is nothing to counter, to increase the durability level if it has dropped or to increase progress (to make the crafting process go quicker).

Also, what is the crafting level of the item you are trying to make? It may be that you need to be artisan level 10 - if so, while not impossible, it may be a bit more difficult and you will need to work harder to make it at level 3.

Hopefully this helps - I'm sure someone else will pop along to add anything I've left out or perhaps explain it better.
    Shmogre, Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. Dimdau Active Member

Thank you very much you really helped a lot :DDD
    Rhodris and Dude like this.