A New tradeskill?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Cinnimon, May 30, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

A 'Beautician and Barber and ok....a Groomer for them more furry & scaly types' (not sure how the groomer will work though)
    Yeah someone may say we already have an npc to do this but this something that would had flavor to the game. Anyone can do it. Anyone can learn this trade is what I am thinking. It works like this you the hair stylist can make hair stylies dependant on your race that then can fit other races with these hair stylies working in head fluff spots. (even on erudites?)
    I am not sure what others may think but I have always wanted for my evil high elf necro to have a more evil type hair style that is only advailble to evil races. I always thought this if you moved to the evil side and want hair cut................. shouldn't it be kinda hard to get the old hair style considering who is triming your hair anyway? most likly and evil person eh?
    color can be dependant on you own hair color, all you need is the hair stlye in your fluff spot and presto you have the evil or good hair do on your character
  2. ARCHIVED-Tygerpaws Guest

Cinnimon wrote:
    Just found this an amusing thought. I didn't know hair styles had alignments. :)

Sounds like you want something like what the Entertainers in SWG can do. The problem I see is the dual models, but that may be able to be worked around. Honestly, though, if they're gonna introduce new hair styles and such I'd much rather have them available without having to go to another player to get them.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cinnimon Guest

Calris@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    As for certain hairstyles being for an alignment. I was meaning how each race has different styles and would want them other ones.
    I really wanting to have the option to have all hairstyles no matter who has them myself weather your evil or good race....
    I just thought to post idea of how we can obtain these styles but feel that it should be base on your race because these hairstyles are only availble to that race with some of these races having the same hairstyles. If this can be offered a different way then I would be happy..... I just want more options to choose from.
    Besides Hairstyling business is a very big industry in our world but it's so small in EQ2 for on average an person gets there hair done once a month if not more. I just felt the player base might want to change there hair more often consider how much time does go by in EQ2 for isn't a hour our time a day in game time..... I just know over the years we change and want to look different then we did let's say ten years ago. In this idea we can be able to change hairstyles only and still go back to our old style by taking off the this 'fluff' style off.
    Just and idea.............. I may have posted it in wrong part of the forum, not sure though but I guess if is it get moved.