a market bulletin board & a torch

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Emissary Vex, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Emissary Vex Active Member

I went to buy a market bulletin board today when I ran into a problem. It says "requires adventure level 60-79". This is very odd because obviously everyone outside that level range needs access to them and you used to get a free one just for claiming your inn room at level 1. At the same time I also noticed the completely irrelevant torch item under it also had the same requirement. This is obviously a mistake since neither item should have those requirements to buy them.

Also just to be more specific in case this bug is more isolated then I am aware. I was attempting to purchase the bulletin board from Sneed Galliway in Qeynos Capital District
  2. Calthine Well-Known Member

That's very odd. Did you /bug it?
  3. Atan Well-Known Member

These boards have been bugging out for a while, previously they weren't even showing up for sale when they should
  4. Calthine Well-Known Member

I recall that if you owned one they wouldn't appear on a vendor for you.
  5. Uberfuzzy Member

I've always been able to consistently buy them from the talking treant in Kelethin by the tradeskill building, at any level, even as opposing faction (both freep and nek).

They really should be added to the city faction merchants in each city, so they are consistently at the source (in each city)
  6. Atan Well-Known Member

For the record, I've seen this same feedback posted on SOE forums at least a half dozen times.

This is what should have happened years ago.
  7. Tazany New Member

Yeah I just went to buy one and it won't let me and I do not own one anywhere in the world. Nice wonderful bug.
  8. Calthine Well-Known Member

I'm on Test right now at Sneeds in Qeynos North and there's no level on the board here. Also I bought one and I can see the board for sale after. Maybe it got fixed?