A few tweaks to the SK class would be great! (nothing overpowered)

Discussion in 'General Fighter Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Orthureon, Aug 29, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

Okay no intro as to why, I think the changes I outline will explain themselves.

• Bloodletter: Will heal for 15% of your HP upon death when solo, with 2 triggers that is not terrible but not OP. Perhaps even 25%, but that might be overpowered. However, as it stands it is a useless when solo, or duo.
    • Hateful Respite: Make it three triggers. or a bigger heal
    • Blood Siphon: Will ward you for 15% of your HP when solo
    • Unholy Blessing: Can be cast on the run.
    • Malevolent Protection: Make it heal for the amount listed ON EVERY block. Not a percentage of blocks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Rahatmattata Guest

I'm not seeing why you think shadowknights need to be able to solo better.
  3. ARCHIVED-Rendoir Guest

Malevolencexx@Nagafen wrote:
    This is explained in his siggy.
  4. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

I would enjoy the class more if they tweaked it like they did bards, where you can cast everythng while moving.
    Thats about the only change I would make to it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

Well not to solo better necessarily. For fairness sake. I mean how many other classes have a death prevent that relies on more than 1 other person in your group?
    Unholy Blessing makes sense for everything for all content and to put it in line with the Paladins ward. And to further "fairness" the Paladin's ward should be made equal to the combined healing per trigger provided by the SKs Unholy Blessing. IE heals for 2% per trigger * 5 so 10% total. Or say 20% since it has no damage component and it has a longer recast.
    As does everything else except Blood Siphon..
  6. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Orthureon wrote:
    How many other fighter classes can heal 4x their hp in a fight?
    There is a reason the DPs are set the way they are.
  7. ARCHIVED-Orthureon Guest

Ulrichvon wrote:
    4x their HP??? I must be daft, but please do explain.