A few questions, new to swachy, not about AA's.

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-Klanch, May 21, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Klanch Guest

I'm an on again off again player that is back after a year away. I'm starting over and choosing swash because I like the idea of sneaking through a dungeon rather than fighting every mob along the way. It also appeals to me to sneak up behind something, knock it down, and keep fighting while it is trying to get up. Besides, crowd controll and healing stresses me out and causes my eyes to burn. I went with good and fey because I like small characters and jumping from great hieghts. So, now for the questions...
    Should I turn exp off every few levels to work on AA's or should I level first and then go back to get what AA's I can from grey quests and collections? I know there are arguments both ways, but do I need a lot of AA's to solo up? In rough areas I can two box with my level 50 pally.
    I notice I can interact with some things while invisible but not others. Is there a pattern to this?
    Where does one go to practice disarming chests?
    How well does Walk the Plank - Boot Dagger - Pincer - Spine Attach combo work? Any tips?
    Is it worth going after Feign. Any hitch when using it in a dungeon?
    I am used to using a bow. Should I stick with thrown daggers with my swashy?
  2. ARCHIVED-Delowen Guest

Klanch wrote:
  3. ARCHIVED-Klanch Guest

Thanks for the info. I'll put it to use.