Closed / Unconfirmed A few [Conjuror] AAs NOT WORKING

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Shaoli, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Shaoli Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: AAs / Spells
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens
    Character: Level 125 Conjuror

Summary: 3 Following AAs do not work, or even downgrade spells:

1) Conjuror: Enhance: "Elemental Unity"
    Committing to this AA not only does not add efficiency, but adds a per minute limit for triggers:
    [IMG]

2) Conjuror: Enhance: "Summon Spells"
    I was able to verify that my "Fiery Magician X" mage pet doesn't get any effectiveness for his spells and
    my "Earthen Avatar XII" tank pet doesn't get damage absorption. Could not check scout pet
    [IMG]

3) Shadows: "Pet Weapon Mastery"
    I was able to verify that my "Fiery Magician X" mage pet doesn't get any effectiveness for his spells
    [IMG]

Having said that, I also verify that every other AA in all Conjuror AA trees do work. I checked all of them.

4) A side note: the (lvl 125) replacement spell for "Elemental Unity": "Summoners Siphon II" is absolutely not useable for the Conjuror: this spell makes your pet stand still for the duration. Immunities do not help to counter the penalty
    [IMG]
    Denebi, Alarra, zzmax929 and 12 others like this.
  2. Shakacon Member

Thank you for posting these bugs on these 3 spells. They pack a horrific punch. I have seen the same on my conjuror and I have seen conjurors who were T1 dps in the past struggle now to outparse dirges and healers. Please take a look at conjys and fix the bugs. Are we supposed to be T1 dps or some other unknown role in groups and raids?
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Summoners Siphon was reported right after they introduced the spell as usless, so sadly I do not believe they will change anything.
    Force of the Element (which is the original spell to be replaced with Summoners Siphon) does almost nothing. (<0,5% of the pet dps) It does not use ABDC not CB or Fervor. The hit does ~ 2x the tooltip value on training dummy without combat mitigation.. And this is really much too low to be worth the casting time.

It seems Conjurer is just a huge not working class.

Every dps adjustment for spells without fixing class mechanism (AA/pets/swarmpets) problem is not a real problem solution,
  4. Blagoslav New Member

My own observations support points provided in the original message. I created conjy 3 weeks and couldn't figure out why following AAs make no difference
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

6. Ratalthor Developer

Please follow the guidelines on reporting issues to the bug forums found here:
    The issues you reported 1-3 have been opened in separate threads for investigation:
    Issue 4 reported is not a bug.
    Beee likes this.