A fae flies into a bar..

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-Jaremai, Jun 29, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

((Lamia N/A.. ))
    ==============
    Shiasia yawned quietly, smiling softly down at Nazsuss. Her ears perked at the gasp and she frowned. Was something wrong?
    She glanced towards Senriala with a rather confused look on her face. She stepped over to the dark elf and waved her hand in front of Senri slowly
    "Is yous okays?" she rasped curiously, blinking. She looked towards where Senri was facing and saw nothing.. Just the tavern wall.
    "Uhs.. Yous dos realizes yous is lookings ats nothings, rights..?" she whispered quietly
    ==============
    Rotwhisker quickly nodded
    "Of course." he said politely to Tim, however he looked back, just happening to hear Carl's grumbling.
    "Onces I's is finisheds helpings Mr. Tims, I'lls comes ands helps yous outs, okays?" he asked the other human.
    He then hurried back up after Tim
    "Okays nows.. Whats exactlys is we's workings ons?" he asked curiously
    ==============
    Zulgahr merely laughed.
    "Ah.. Quite prickly and feisty aren't we?" he chuckled with a smirk
    "Anyway, I do whatever I want with this little Rat.. She is my property, therefore I do what I wish! I could easily just kill her if I wanted to.. Or just let her be eaten by the wild life." he said coldly
    Stinsmia grunted as she unwillingly thrusted the dagger, only to find that it became buried in the mace's wooden handle. She grunted as she was pushed away, the dagger loosing from her grip, but staying embedded in the handle.
    The collar around her neck was decorated with a clutter and cluster of strange, bright runes and enchantments. There was obviously a control spell at work here.
    "Don't just stand there Stinsmia! Whether you have a weapon or not, just attack that stupid little pixie girl! Or are you too dimwitted and slow to understand that?" he taunted, letting out another laugh.
    Stinsmia merely nodded
    "I-I must.. listen and obey.." the Ratonga said quietly, no real expression on her face. Despite no expression, there was something about Stinsmia's eyes that said 'Help me.. Please'.
  2. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Taiomah giggled gruffly at the kitten's roar.
    Ross shoved Ziqua behind her. "The allegations are that you have abducted this child. Until we know what has happened she stays in the custody and protection of the Qeynos Guard in accordance with the laws of the city of Qeynos." She kept her voice level but Herrigan heard an edge to it that he knew meant she was having trouble keeping her temper.
    Sigelinde extended a hand to the Kerra girl. "Come on, lass, yer need ter sleep."
    "Wait." Ross glanced at the two Beastlords. "Members of the Oldale family have also been accused of kidnapping. I think perhaps you should sleep in my office instead."
    Durin turned to glare at the two adult Kerra.
    Brique slipped away and down to the kitchen to check the foodstores.
    Ginnar nodded. "Ach. Ay thin' Ay were 'avin' a funny dream or sumthin'." He looked around. "Where'd th' others get off ter? They 'ead back ter Kelethin yet?"
    Llew nodded and took the reins of the horse. She began to lead it down hill at a slow pace. She winced as she noticed she was limping so she leaned against the horse's shoulder.
    Charlemin paused and Bella stepped forward and lit the candles one by one, walking around the swaddled body with slow, measured steps that made no sound as they matched the beat of the drum. When she was standing where she had been Charlemin continued chanting.
    "Nows he is thankings Beleska for coming ands then he wills asks her to takes his spirits with hers to his rests." Bella whispered.
    Aleteriq continued to sob so Pepin crawled under the bed further. Instead of pulling the boy out from under the bed he put his palm on the top of his head, the way that Llew did to comfort him. "Really, Al, it's alright. You just had a nightmare."
    "Satyrs are half goat and half human. They are servants of Tunare." Aloysiius replied. He glanced into the tunnel and reached into his bag, pulling out a torch.
    "What's wrong? Afraid of the dark?" Hoddmimir asked the Bard.
    "Nothing wrong with playing it safe." He replied, lighting the torch by striking his dagger on a piece of flint.
    Isatis pulled the dagger from the mace's handle and flung it at the Iskar. She backed away as the Ratonga advanced. She wasn't very long into her studies and despite her bravado was cursing at herself for getting into a battle alone like this, so she did the only thing she could think of. "GUARDS! HELP!"
  3. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

"I am being charged with aduction!" Tygarr roared. He pulled out his sister's will. "I did no such thing. My sisterrrr left herrr in my carrre should something happen.... and unfortunately it did."

Ziqua sniffed "I-I'm s-sorrrry... I d-don't w-want to be any t-trrrouble," she began to sob.

Maheera darted a glance at the bear amd growled as she felt even more embarrassed and somewhat insulted.

Mazsra spoke "You're not being a problem Sweetheart. There's just been a misunderstanding and as soon as we work that out everything will be fine."

Tygarr shot a glance as the old Iksar as she spoke "I'll fix this misunderstanding!" he shoved the scroll towards the Captain "It is completely legal," he growled.

Elena curled up in a corner and fell into an exhausted slumber.

"And what about me?" Vonelix demanded. "Can't I go home?"

Cooper woke with a start.

Telsi laughed "Enjoy your nap corpral?" she asked.

Cooper swallowed "You- you made me sleep."

"I did what?" Telsi blinked.

Marcson turned to his partner "I don't see how."

"She's a coercer, she must be!"

Telsi rolled her eyes "Try again Corpral. I'm an Assassin. I don't have a magical bone in my body." she was grateful for the distraction and she now found the human amusing. "It could not possibly be that you were tired and it's late?"

~~~~

Senriala's eyes widened as she fell backwards out of chair. She did not recognize the figure before her as the Ratonga she had helped. Instead she saw a large figure which she could not identify. "L-leave me alone b-both of you!" she screamed.

~~~~
    Upstair was a chair turned upside down. Tim pulled out the scroll containing his diagram "This is what I was making," the diagram was of a chair with two large wheels one on either side. "Just need to add the wheels and have the balalance just right." he explained.
    ~~~~~

Tsimia nodded towards the hill "I de not know," she looked at Alyerra "Ye going te be okay?" she asked.

Alyerra nodded "I'll catch up." she stood up and walked deeper into the woods.
    Tsimia sighed "So can ye tell me what happened in yer dream?"
    Zach frowned as he followed Llew "Would you happen to have any extra rocks that your brother makes?" he asked.
    Sam sighed again. He knew the priests at the temple could help, but Stareye was closer. He clenched his fist in frustration with himself for not having the energy to communicate with his mind.
    ~~~
    Tetriemmy nodded.
    Colby wiped tears from his eyes and hoped that no one had seen.
    ~~~~
    Fayberry widened her eyes "Theys sounds funnys." she giggled.
    ~~~~
    Brienae took out her lyre and began to play an Energizing Ballad sending energy to Nordri, enough she hoped to help him.
    ~~~
    Lord Henris had decided to take a late night stroll. It was a habit he had taken as of late to get out of the house and get away. At night Kelethin was calm. He was just gliding past the ramp when he heard a call for help. He was not a guard but perhaps his skills could be needed. He drew his bow and glided down the ramp. He aimed his bow at the Iksar and fired two arrows.
    ((Sorry it took me so long to post. I've been very busy.))
  4. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

((Grrr... Nothing for Lamia Darn it :S ))
    ===================
    Shiasia squeaked and jumped in surprise as the dillusional Dark-Elf fell out of the chair and screamed. The ruckus in turn caused her baby to start crying
    "Hushs.. Hushs.. It's is okays Nazsuss.. Everythings is fines.." she cooed to the blanketed child. She frowned. In an attempt to bring Senriala to her senses, she used the hand that wasn't holding Nazsuss to attempt to slap Senriala across the face, when then she would say
    "Snaps outs of its Senrialas! Yous is dillusionals!" she snapped frustratingly
    ===================
    ((Rotwhisker has no response XS))
    ===================
    Zulgahr glanced up to see a dagger come flying towards him. He growled and managed to duck under it just barely, as his back wasn't exactly healthy.
    "Darn you insect.." he grumbled, glaring at the fae. He straightened up and looked towards his slave, who was still somewhat struggling to keep up with the goings on.
    He then looked up, hearing th shifting of a few leaves here and there.
    "I could'a swor- Agh!" he began to say, but then let out a hiss and growl as one arrow pierced into his shoulder, while as he attempted to dodge the other one, that last one ended right above his knee. These injuries caused him to fall down to his knees, now unable to move, his legs essentially disabled in a sense.
    Stinsmia frowned towards her Master as he became hurt. Sure he was rather cruel..But she cared about him.. or was that the spell putting thoughts in her head? She instantly stopped her attack on the fae and rushed towards her Master. Battling was actually second priority to caring for her Master if he was injured
    "M-Master.. A-Are you okay..?" she quietly asked
    =====================
    A tall busty black kerra strolled into the guardhouse for the most part rather casually, an assassin's hood over her face. She was dragging behind her an unkempt man, struggling with his hands tied with rope.
    "Got anotherrrrrr one forrrr you.." she said with a frown and sigh, glancing over towards the clerk nearby. There was a nod and then two guards dragged the man away
    "Good.." she whispered quietly. She took her bounty payment and stuffed it in her pocket and growled. Her ears twitched, causing the cloth to also move slightly. She pulled the hood away and glared at Cooper
    "I just happened to hearrrr this converrrrsation as I was coming to turrrrrn in a bounty.. and-" she began, walking past Cooper, almost suggestively at that, and looking through the list of available bounties.
    "You sirrrr arrre obviously prrrejudiced and judgemental.. Just because you have a hatred of a being you consider a monster.. that does not give you the right to take it out on her.." she continued, now ripping off one of the bounty posters and stuffing it in her pack.
    "She is as just as a person as you and I.. She has feelings just as we do.. She is able to think as we do.. If you wish to deny your hatred for her kind, the Freeblood, then go ahead... But I will say this..
    You obviously already judge her for something she is, without even giving her a chance to prove herself.. The other, is you also blame her, for the mistakes your very own body hath made. Keeping those two facts in mind.. I must say you have those two things stacked against you.." she finished, shrugging.
    "I have my own Freeblood friend, Vaska Moonsword, and he is not what you deem a monster.. He, and all the Freeblood of this world are all of respectable background and are well established and cultured. You obviously think otherwise.." she said
    She glanced towards Marcson and smiled slightly
    "Yet this man here, is obviously not so close minded as you are. He obviously accepts the poor woman for who she is, and he is willing to trust her if she just prove herself."
    She thought for a moment, stroking her chin
    "Oh.. and if I remember correctly.. On the Isle of Reguge, if you've been there or heard of it.. I believe the enchanted statue of Lady Bayle said something about equality.. And that is something you lack. For showing equality to all but one kind of people is not true equality.
    True equality is when you live in harmony with all races and accept all races for who they are." she said quietly
    ((BTW sorry if the post is rather long :S I just had to get this all written out for my assassin. Document I had it saved in was corrupted.. and so I had to improvise xD))
  5. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Ross took the scroll but kept her eyes on the Kerra. "Nonetheless I need to take the child's statements on these events. If the will is found to be solid and the child's account of events match yours then she will go with you, but you must understand that I cannot in all good conscience let her go with anyone without being absolutely sure that her best interests are the first priority." She turned to Ziqua. She didn't want the girl here until she had gotten her story, but she did not think that leaving her alone in her office was such a good idea either. "Is Esme or Sylvie here today?"
    Herrigan glanced at the board on the wall that detailed everyone's work shifts. "Esme is on patrol and Sylvie should be on call here at the Guardhouse, Captain."
    She nodded. "Knock on the door and ask for her to come out."
    The Barbarian's face tinged red as he approached the door to the women's barracks and knocked. A tousle-haired gnome answered sleepily. "Yeah?"
    "Can ye send Private Grayhaze out?"
    The gnome nodded sleepily and slipped back into the barracks.
    Taiomah tilted his head at Ziqua. 'Is it normal for the little ones to leak like that?'
    "Dun' cry, Zikka!" Dankwart slipped from his father's side and to her's. "It'll be alrigh'!"
    Ginnar watched Alyerra go. "Ay'm naw so sure she shoul' wan'er off like tha'." He turned to Tsimia. "Er..." He frowned. "There were...hrm...uh..." His face scrunched up in thought as he reached up to absently run his fingers through his beard.
    Llew smacked herself in the forehead with her open hand. "I forgot completely about those!" She dug through her pockets until she found one and handed it over to Zach. She weaved a little and put her hands on the horses shoulder again, regretting hitting herself like that when she still felt queasy. She looked at her Uncle on the horse and prayed to Tunare.
    Charlemin's chanting and the drumbeat continued as the candles flickered, sending long shadows against the wall. Bella caught glimpses of forms and shapes in the shadows out of the corners of her eyes, but she could not decipher the visions she was seeing.
    Aleteriq rubbed his eyes and his sobbing began to subside. He gasped for air and began to crawl out. "I-I-I'm s-so-sorry."
    Aloysiius grinned at Fayberry. "Sometimes." He stepped into the tunnel, holding the torch up high to light the way.
    Hoddmimir glanced up at Padparadisch as they followed. "Yer still paler than a High Elf in winter. What's wrong with yer?"
    The Dirge said nothing, turning to check behind them as they walked.
    Nordri muttered in his sleep and his eyes flitted open. He tried to focus them, but they wouldn't. "Wha...?"
    Isatis was glad for the other Fae's arrival. She paused, unsure of attacking when one was down and the other had her back to her, but it made her angry to see the slave run to her captor's side. "What are you doing?! Get away from him before he uses that spell on you again!"
    ((That's alright we're still busy trying to get everything unpacked...but we can't do anything more until we get more bookshelves. Never realized just how many books we have until we had to move them, >.<))
  6. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

((Nice speach, however Telsi is in a cell downstairs. However being a Kerra and an Assassin she could possibly pick up part of the conversation and head downstairs. I'll go ahead and post a response to her statements, but keep in mind she would have to had come downstairs.))
    Tygarr growled.
    Maheera sighed "Evidently for mine it is," she rubbed against Ziqua's legs.
    Ziqua sniffed and smiled as she knelt down and held her new friend close.
    Cooper turned as the Kerra came downstairs "This does not concern you!" he shouted after she had finished her speach. "There is more to this! We caught her sneaking around the mage tower!"
    Telsi rolled her eyes "Okay that is true, but I was actually seeking help..."
    Cooper glared from the Kerra to the Freeblood "Help for what?"
    Telsi closed her eyes "I'd rather not talk about it,"
    Marcson sighed "She has a valid point," he opened the cell door and strode over to Telsi and undid her hands.
    Telsi blinked at him "Thanks," she said as she rubbed her wrists.
    "Marcson have you lost your mind?" Cooper demanded.
    Marcson sighed "She's not going anywhere until the Captain has spoken to her. Perhaps you need some rest," he suggested as he walked out of the cell and closed it.
    ~~~~
    Senriala backed away further after she was slapped by what she saw as a Treant. "Leave me alone!" she screamed at the Shiasia's words.
    ~~~~
    Tim picked up the chair and placed it on the work bench in his lab. "There are two large wheels in the corner," he nodded to the corner where two large carriage wheels were seen on the floor "Could you bring me one of them?" he asked Rotwhisker.
    ~~~~
    Tsimia sighed "Ah ye don't remember,"
    Alyerra caught Ginnar's words but said nothing. She remained in sight of the Halfling and Dwarf as she drew her dagger and lunged towards a deer. She knocked the creature unconcious and whispered for forgiveness before she sank her teeth into the creature's neck.
    Zach walked over and handed the stone to Sam "This is something that Llew's brother made. It allows you to speak with anyone else if you concentrate and they have one."
    Sam accepted the stone. He focused on Llew and hoped that she had another stone so she could hear him "I have a friend who lives nearby. She is a priest. I think she can help him." he bit his lip as he prayed that she would hear.
    ~~~~
    Tetriemmy watched the shadows and was sure she saw images from Ratiel's life, from her own life. She watched a particular scene in the shadows with a tiny coughing figure another small Ratonga stood frozen in front of her. Tears began to fall from the old Ratonga's left eye again.
    ~~~~
    Fayberry dashed down the passage and waited. "My brothers always wants the sames stories. I's nevers gets to hears stories thats I wants. They always wins," she crossed her arms "It's nots fairs..."
    ~~~
    Brienae turned when she heard Nordri stir "Oh thank Tunare you are awake!" she gasped "We were so worried," she tried to stifle a yawn. "You are in my parents' home, in a guest room. Lamia is in another room..." she sighed "Sivraj coul you please check on her?"
    "Of course My Lady," Sivraj answered before turning and heading towards Lamia's room.
    "How do you feel?" she asked once Sivraj was gone.
    ~~~~
    Lord Henris glided further down "Master?" he spat the word "Step away from him young Bud and you can have a better life. You deserve a better life." He sheathed his bow to show the young Ratonga he meant her no harm. "We do not want to hurt you," he continued. He indicated to the young Fae that she should also sheath her weapon.
  7. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Lamia groaned quietly, shifting in the bed.
    "Master.." she mumbled to herself.
    Hearing footsteps through her dream, she almost immediately woke up with a start, gasping.
    "W-Who's there?" she said quietly.
    Realizing that Sivraj was the source and that he opened the door, she sighed quietly in relief.
    "Ohs.. It's yous.." she said quietly.
    She shrugged and smiled
    "Anyway.. What's mights you wants ats the moment?" she asked semi-groggily, yawning and rubbing her eyes
    =========================
    Shiasia growled softly and frowned.
    "Sheeshes.." she muttered.
    Remembering that she herself had dabbled in a few healing spells, she figured she might as well at least try to help the Dark Elf or something
    "Hms.. Dos I's has a.. spells or somethings..?" she asked herself.
    She set her baby down and started waving her hands around, beginning to cast a spell
    "C'mon.. C'mon.. work!" she said to herself.
    The spell was actually meant to help do something about Senriala's little dillusional fit
    ==========================
    Rotwhisker watched Tim and nodded.
    "Of courses." he replied
    "Heres you gos." he said, smiling, also picking up the wheel and handing it to Mister Tim.
    He looked the wheels over and the chair, thinking for a moment.
    "Hms.. I thinks I's gets it! Yous attaches the wheels tos the chairs sos thats its cans moves ons its owns!" he said.
    "Wells I's thinks thats, rights.. Isn't its?" he asked
    ==========================
    Zulgahr raised his arm up slightly. His hand was glowing with a red aura. He let out a laugh and then spoke
    "I don't think you'll be getting to her anytime soon! Her mind was easily overtaken.. So easy I could laugh!" he said, smirking.
    He stroked the young Ratonga along her head as if she was his pet, his hand still glowing red. The collar around her neck's runes also glowed the same red.
    "She obeys all of my commands without hesitation or slack.. She does what I ask.. She defends me.. Her Master.. She cares for me." he said simply
    He smiled and continued running his hand along her head
    "She loves and worships me.."
    "Isn't that right, my dear minx?" he teased quietly.
    The Ratonga in turn nuzzled against him, no longer in control of her own thoughts or action
    "I-Is lives to serves and worships my Masters.. Hes is my lifes.." she replied quietly.
    Zulgahr let out a laugh similar to a cackle and grinned sinisterly
    "See what I mean? Her loyalty neeeeevverr falters you know.." he said mockingly. Stinsmia glared at the two fae
    "Get away from Master..? I cannot leave my Master when he's injured.." she said quietly, nuzzling the Iksar almost lovingly.
    ===========================
    Vhyrenia perked her ears and smirked, letting out an almost seductive laugh.
    "Hm.. Your anger blinds you Cooper.. I suggest you cleanse your mind of such corrupt emotions, before you lose control and maybe even hurt someone.." she said coldly.
    She ran one of her furred fingers along the sharp end of her dagger slowly. She smirked and glanced towards Cooper
    "That's right.. I know your name.. I've heard your name all around this place.. They say your short-tempered, stubborn, and not able to be reasoned with.. However tha't's what they say. Who knows how you really are?" she teased, winking.
    She pulled out the bounty notice once more and looked it over slowly, before putting it back in her pack, her tail waving around slowly.
    The kerra looked towards Telsi and smiled
    "Miss.. If you are seeking help.. Well, you have two options, one of which me and my friend give you. You may either go to the Mage Tower to seek your help, where they might want to perform experiments or such..
    And the other choice, which I and my friend Vaska give you, is to go to Vaska himself if you are seeking guidance in controlling your hunger. He has mastered that controlling to the point of going at least a month without blood.. Maybe longer if I'm not mistaken" she concluded
    Deciding it rude for having not introduced herself, she gave a slight bow of her head
    "Allow me to intrrrroduce myself.. My name is Vhyrenia Moonsword, assassin-for-hire, and Freeblood advocate.. The first person I aided in concerns of Freeblood matters was my Freeblood husband himself, Vaska." she said with a smile.
    "Oh.. and miss.. If you wish to know more.. Just contact me through mail.. or my husband" she said
    ((Goodness I always seem to get carried away with Vhyrenia! Sorry xD
    Oh and Brienae.. Why is it that I seem to always imagine Tsimia with an Irish accent lol?))
  8. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

A round faced human stumbled out of the barracks door, her curly black hair a mess about her shoulders. She yawned. "Yeah?" The woman rubbed her eye and then looked up, remembering that she was at the guardhouse and not home. She snapped to attention and saluted. "You called for me, Captain?"
    Ross gently pushed Ziqua towards the other woman. "This is Ziqua and Maheera. I need you to take them to my office to sleep and watch over them until morning when I will take their statements." She turned to the Kerra and Warder. "This is one of my sisters, Sylvie."
    Sylvie walked over and leaned down. "It's nice to meet you!"
    Ross scanned the room and thought. "All of you may either go home with the promise to return in the morning to take care of your respective cases or you may have a bed in one of our barracks here in the Guardhouse. Keep in mind how not showing up will look." She turned to the gnome. "Except you. Your charges are quite severe from what I've heard and you will spend the night in the cells until your hearing." She nodded to Herrigan. "I believe there is someone in the cells who I need to speak with. Where did Brique go?"
    Durin led Dankwart over to the door to the men's barracks, but the boy turned.
    "Goo' nigh', Zikka an' Mareara."
    "Taiomah, come on." Sigelinde beckoned to her Warder.
    The bear looked up happily. 'She said my name!' He trundled over and sat down, a big grin on his face.
    Ginnar nodded. "Looks tha' way. Dun kin if Ay wan' ter remember though. Ay git th' feelin' it were nuttin' pleasent."
    Llew held her stone and nodded. "Please, lead the way." She said aloud.
    Charlemin's chanting slowed and then paused.
    "He has honored Beleska ands you's brother and nows is asking her to takes him with hers when she leaves."
    The chanting began again and Bella went around and put out the candles with her paws, going the opposite direction and returning. Charlemin's chanting ended and the drums continued for a moment before Rothgut ended.
    "The last parts was thanking hers for taking hims to rests."
    Pepin held Aleteriq. "It's alright."
    The boy glanced up as his grandfather put a hand on his shoulder. He pulled away on instinct. Alaric paused and put his hand down, wondering if he really scared the boy that much.
    "I will make you some tea." The Koada'dal stood and exited.
    Aloysiius laughed as he followed through the tunnel, but after everyone was in a sudden gust of wind howled through and the flame was snuffed. The bard cried out in alarm as Hoddmimir chuckled.
    "Poor human can't see in th' dark, eh? What about you, blubbery-blueberry?" He turned in the dark. "What? I git th' silent treatment now?"
    Nordri rubbed his head. "Uh...Ay...Thank yer..." His head swam and he shook it to try to clear it, but that only made it worse. He lay back down into the pillow. "Ay 'adn' felt like this since af'er tha' big Brew Day drinkin' contest when Ay were a lad."
    Isatis kept her weapon out as the Iskar spoke. "Th-That's disgusting!"
  9. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Ziqua seemed to shrink into herself and backed up a few paces.
    Maheera let out a growl of iritation and helped push her partner forward. "We need to work on your people skills," she sniffed at Sylvie "She's okay," she tried to reassure Ziqua.
    Ziqua nodded and managed a very soft barely audible "H-hi," she turned to Dankwart "G-good night," she whispered back.
    "I'm not leaving without my niece and my wife!" Tygarr growled remembering that his wife was in one of the cells downstairs."
    Wallbreaker manifested herself again. She had been there the whole time. "With your permission Captain, Sunmist and I would like to stay and help protect the kitten."
    Mordedana sighed "What of me Captain? I assss of yet have no home,"
    Vonelix scowled "So the werewolf gets to roam free and I'm caged!" he shouted indicating with his head the sleeping wolf in the corner.
    Elena whimpered in her sleep.
    Telsi blinked "A month?" she gasped "That's impossible, Uncle Nedrid told me he could only go a few days and he's a Necromancer. He should have the best control, although your offer is intriguing"
    Cooper glared at the Kerra "You have no idea! A month ago my Fiancee and her entire family was murdered by vampires!" she turned to Telsi "And you claim you repent and yet you see no problem with Necromancy?"
    "I forgot it wasn't welcome here, but that is beside the point. My Uncle saved my life... sort of. If he had not turned me I would not be here!" she snapped. She looked back at the Kerra "Telsianya Fenris, my friends call me Telsi." she smiled "Also an Assassin,"
    Cooper rolled his eyes "Wonderful, a vampire assassin. I bet you get a lot of blood that way."
    Telsi bit her lip as his last statement echoed in her mind reminding her of her thirst. She curled into a ball as she tried to fight her thirst and the transformation.
    Marcson stepped closer "Ms. Fenris are you alright?" he asked. He looked at Vhyrenia "Is she alright?"
    ~~~~
    Senriala continued to crawl backwards. The spell that hit her helped to soothe her mind a little but she still saw halucinations. "Aly?" she said to the nearest.
    ~~~~
    Tim nodded "Actually he'll have to use his hands to move, but that is the general idea. I figure that by allowing him to make his own locomotion it will allow him to feel as though he is maintaining more of his dignity and pride than an item which can of it's own power,"
    Carl sighed and laid down again to sleep.
    ~~~
    Tsimia nodded "Huh well all Tsimia knows is that ye just fell... did na look natural, but Tsimia doesn't sense any illness about yet. and Tsimia knows it weren't Senri's girl. Poor Lass, she thought it was 'er though.
    Sam nodded and led the way to a small hill. He held the stone and spoke again "There's a strong Illusion here. " he explained "You can not tell anyone about this place." he sighed "Trust me everyone is asleep and Stareye... most likely Stareye will be expecting us. She's an Orc, but she is actually kind... most of the female Orcs are kind actually," he really liked this stone. It required no energy and he could be understood very clearly.
    ~~~~
    Tetriemmy nodded. "Thank you Cub," Tetriemmy whispered to Bella after it was done.
    "Thanks yous," Colby said to Charlemin "Nows where's Uncles Crumpets?"
    Tetri sighed "I burned his body and his lab for his crimes."
    Colby glared at her "Yous woulds denys hims rests?"
    "For his crimes against Nature and my Cub, yes" Tetri answered. Her single eye glared at the Shadowknight causing him to back away.
    ~~~~
    Fayberry turned she grabbed the human's hand in the dark "It's okays," she said "Come ons this ways,"
    ~~~
    "I'm sorry Ms. I did not mean to wake you. I was merely checking to see if everything was alright," Sivraj answered "Can I get you anything Ms?"
    Brienae nodded "Is there anything else I can do or get you?" she asked.
    ~~~~
    Henris withdrew his bow again "That sir is utterly disgusting!" he let out a whistle and a small hawk darted to his side. He ordered his friend to attack the Iksar.
    The bird dived and attempted to peck at the Iksar.
    Henris turned to Isatis "At my home, you'll find it at Aerie Amree, I believe you will find my daughter Brienae there. She is skilled in magic involving music, I believe she can aid us in stopping this vile...." he finished with an insult in Faelie which was most unlike a Lord but he felt this lizard deserved it.
    ((I de not know, I've actually been thinking of it as more Scottish. Also it seems that along the way Tsimia regained some of her sanity or something as normally she reffers to herself in the 3rd person and I just realized she hasn't been,))
  10. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Lamia chuckled slightly and nodded, rubbing her eyes sleepily
    "It's is fines, Mr Sivrajs. As for my's conditions, I's is goods" she replied
    She blushed just slightly and looked down
    "I's was justs... thinkings abouts an olds friends.." she muttered, frowning
    "Anyway, for things to do, nothing at the moment. But would you mind getting for me some tea?" she asked politely
    =====================
    Shiasia sighed in relief as the Dark-Elf began to regain some of her senses if any. Fatigued a bit by the spell she had just cast, she panted a few times and collapsed in a chair nearby.
    She began rocking her baby and then spoke
    "Ohs goodsness! Thanks goodsness yous is okays!" she said in a relieved voice
    "I's is nots this girls yous knows as Alys. I's is actually the Ratonga whose baby you helpeds delivers." she answered
    "Yous is okays nows I thinks, just relaxes.." she said calmingly
    =====================
    Rotwhisker blinked
    "Wells at leasts I's gots its rights partiallys, hehe." he teased
    "Buts I's woulds thinks thats hes woulds gets tireds eventuallys. Mights theres bes a ways to fix thats dilemmas t'were it to comes ups?" he asked
    He looked himself over and frowned
    "Whens I's gets a chances.. I's is goings to changes mys armours outs.." he muttered to himself.
    =====================
    "You call it disgusting.. I call it survival of the fittest!" Zulgahr said with a sneer
    "This little rat was obviously too weak and frail to withstand my spell! So it's no wonder she became like this.." he said casually
    "She's pitiful.. weak.. a small, sniveling idiotic maggot.. And she doesn't care what I call her.. She loves me nonetheless.." he taunted quietly.
    Zulgahr's eyes widened and he growled
    "What did you call me you little zzzsss'rak ?!" he asked in an angry voice, the last word of his own sentence an insult to Henris; in Ssebilisian.
    He grunted as the hawk started pecking at him. His hands came up and he attempted to grab it in annoyance. He then thought to himself random thoughts.
    "Grrrr... You failed to protect your Master, so you must be punished..!" he said quietly, once again raising his hand, letting it glow.
    Stinsmia fell to her knees and clutched her head, screeching almost bloody murder
    "M-Master..! S-Stop! I-It hurts!" she begged in a pained voice. She didn't even know what it was doing.. all she knew was that it hurt terribly
    ===================
    Vhyrenia looked towards Telsi and smirked
    "Yes a month. Your uncle.. since he studied Necromancy... Necromancy seems to have a slightly opposite effect.. It delays the hunger, but rather makes it more intense. Also due to the effects of that form of fasting, it clouds the Freeblood's mind and judgement." she replied
    "I honestly think you would most benefit from my husband's training your control of your hunger." she said quietly
    "I honestly don't agree to the practice of Necromancy, but to each man his own. I respect those that study it, yet I don't approve of such demon summoning." the kerra shrugged
    She glanced towards Cooper
    "Your point is valid.. and invalid. They may have killed your family, but those vampires might have been of the D'Morte clan, completely different from Freeblood. Just because you have been scarred by your recent past.. That gives you no reason to be prejudiced. Just give the young woman a chance." she replied
    "Nice to meet you Telsi.."
    "Saved your life..? You are a Freeblood.. So what life was there to be saved..?" she asked in her own mind
    When Cooper then spoke, she glared at him
    "Watch your tongue human! Be carefule what you say or else some Assassin just might slit your throat. That is no threat from me.. " she said matter-of-factly
    Her eyes widened and the pupils turned to slits when she glanced towards Telsi.
    "Marcson don't be a fool! She's trying to fight that which transforms her into the inner demon! Get away before you get hurt!" she snapped at Marcson, pushing him away best she could and guiding the Freeblood into the cell and then trying to close the door
    "It's for your own good.." she muttered. She pulled out her dagger and gripped it tightly. She stepped closer to Cooper and growled
    "Don't you make any of your stupid little insults or comebacks, you unreasonable ra'havak. You are the one that triggered this by even mentioning blood. " she snapped at him, ra'havak being Kerran for something.. very bad.
  11. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Ross nodded to the ghost.
    Sylvie smiled and placed her hand on Ziqua's shoulder, leading her to Ross's office upstairs. "Ross has a cot in her office for late nights. I always tell her she can bunk with us in the barracks, but she rarely ever does." Sylvie opened the door. Ross's office was little bigger than a broom closet. There was a small table with two chairs at it. Both chairs had threadbare pillows on them and one had a mismatched leg. In front of one was a stack of papers, an inkpot and a set of quills. Sylvie frowned at a flowerpot on the thin window sill which held a drooping lily missing half of its petals. "She never waters that plant."
    Ross sighed. She was getting too tired for this. "Then you may spend the night here. Either in the men's barracks or you can keep running your mouth and get a free night' lodging in the cells." She snapped before turning to Vonelix. "I'm glad that you have such a perfect grasp of the situation." She nodded to Herrigan, who took the gnome by the shoulder and led him towards the stairs. She turned to Mordedana next, letting the snappiness and harsh tone slip from her voice. "The women's barracks is there, you and your mother are welcome lodgings for the night." She paused. "Ms.-uh-Mazra, were you formally arrested?"
    Brique finished cooking up a stew to stretch what meat the kitchen had on hand. He spooned the stew into two bowls and placed them on a tray. He carried it out of the kitchen and made his way through the main room to the stairs, stepping around Herrigan as he placed a hand on the gnome's shoulder. The halfling called as he went down the stairs. "Cooper! Marcson! Did you guys eat yet?" He came to the bottom step. "Hey now! Y-you're not supposed to have any d-drawn weapons in the guardhouse!" He squeaked.
    Ginnar felt his face burn with embarressment. "Th' lassie though' tha'-" He glanced towards the trees. "She alrigh'?"
    Llew bit her lip and glanced at her Uncle, who had not moved at all. She nodded. "I will trust you." She said to Sam.
    Bella nodded to Tetri.
    Rothgut stood and stretched his legs. "By our people's traditions he has commits-ed such crimes agaisnt his kins that Beleska woulds not takes him even if we had askeds."
    Pepin watched the old Koada'dal leave as Aleteriq buried his face into his shoulder and sobbed. "Ha-has L-Llew come h-home yet?"
    "I'm sure she'll be back any minute now."
    Aloysiius let himself be led by the child, feeling rather foolish.
    "Oy, the blubbery blueberry won' talk ter me now." Hoddmimir's voice sulked behidn them.
    "Well if you kept talking to me that way I wouldn't want to talk to you either." Aloysiius replied.
    "Uh...some wa'er woul' be appreciated." Nordri's throat felt rather dry, like he had been eating sand.
    Isatis nodded and dashed off through Kelethin, muttering to herself. "Amree...Amree..." She paused and turned, dashing back up a ramp and heading towards the correct one. She looked up at the signs above doors and found the correct one, balling her tiny fist up and banging on it loudly. "Hello? Anyone home?"
  12. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Ziqua allowed herself to be led into the tiny room. Maheera trotted after them. Ziqua looked around "I-I'm s-sorrrry," she muttered "I d-don't m-mean t-to c-cause t-trrrouble," she whimpered.
    Tygarr glared at the human "Fine I'll stay in the Barrracks."
    Mordedana nodded.
    Mazsra sighed "Yes Captaain... unforetunately." she answered.
    Vonelix said nothing more. She glared at the gray sleeping form which was Elena and seriously thought about kicking her on his way past, but decided that was a bad idea.
    Neither Cooper nor Marcson heard Brique.
    Marcson looked from Vhyrenia to Cooper "Madame please sheathe your weapon. It is forbidden to draw weapons in here." he turned to his partner "I suggest you go home and rest." he blushed as he realized he had forgotten to lock the door to the cell.
    Telsi closed her eyes as she tried desperately to focus her mind. A pendant fell from her tunic. She clasped it in one hand and focused her mind on it. It flooded her with memories. She could almost feel his silky blue hair against her face. She relaxed as her memories flooded her. For a moment she was in his arms. She heard his voice whisper in her ear "Telsi remember your beauty," she knew he was not really there but the memory allowed her to relax. Silent tears streamed from her eyes. Normally she would have been trying to brush the golden hair which always covered half of her face away, but right now she was grateful for the curtain. In Neriak and Freeport her tears would have been veiwed as weakness. She whispered his name "Calish" she still held herself but she was no longer fighting the transformation nor was she transforming. Now the tears slid down her cheeks and she hoped no one noticed.
    ~~~~~
    Senriala blinked. She looked at the Ratonga and she did see her. She glanced back towards the image she had seen of her daughter "Aly this is Shiasia," she spoke. She turned to Shiasia "This is my daughter Alyerra," she said indicating the invisible air.
    ~~~
    Tim sighed "I had thought of that. There will be handles on the back so he can be pushed by someone if he wishes." he took out his tinkering tools and started working on mounting the first wheel.
    ~~~~
    Tsimia shrugged.
    Alyerra finished draining the deer. It was still alive as she had not needed as much blood. She left the animal to sleep and recover. She wiped her mouth with her sleeve before heading back to Tsimia and Ginnar "Can we go home now?" she asked.
    Sam nodded and spoke to Llew through the stone "Follow," he disappeared into the solid hill which rippled as he approached.
    Stareye sighed when she saw the human. She stood about six feet tall which was average for a female orc. Every feature about her was smaller than a males except for the feature that all women shared. "Took you long enough Silentfire," she spoke, her voice was deep but clearly feminine "I have already prepared my tent for the short-one."
    Sam nodded as he waited for Llew and his brothers to come through.
    "One other thing Silentfire, for the next week you are mine as far as all other Orcs are concerned "That should hopefully give us time to figure things out." she spoke in common as she watched the entrance. At her heels was a ghostly wolf. She wore armor that seemed to have been carved to her shape.
    Sam smiled to see Ghostwisp in her true form. He knew that normally the spirit companion looked like a wisp with flower petals whirling around her. He had seen this true form before.
    Zach and Ethan looked at each other and then at Llew. "I assume we follow," Zach said after awhile.
    ~~~~
    Colby glared from Rothgut to Tetri. He thought about his earlier conversation with the bard "You means the Freebloods? That's is nots kins,"
    Tetriemmy sighed "Correct me if I am wrong, but because I have no children and I vowed to protect her and accepted her as part of my family that makes her kin."
    Colby bit his lip. He did not want to believe that his great-uncle would forever be in torment.
    ~~~~
    Fayberry turned and pointed towards a large buidling "That's it's," she said. "Daddy says somedays soons we'lls finds a biggers homes of ours owns."
    ~~~~
    "Of course madame," he sighed "Excuse me Madame, but someone is at the door," he turned to head downstairs
    Brienae nodded. "I will be right back," she paused as she heard someone downstairs. She knew she should probably wait for Sivraj to answer, but with his short legs.... she glided past Sivraj and down the ramp. She opened the door and saw the other Fae standing here "May I help you?" she asked.
    Sivraj sighed "My Lady I do wish you would have let me do my job,"
    Brienae sighed "My apologies Sivraj, but she sounded urgent, could you please take Nordri some water?"
    "Of course My Lady," Sivraj answered as he continued towards the kitchen.
    The fae Troubador turned back towards the Isatis and lowered her voice "What is wrong?"
    "Brienae, who is it?" Lady Mianette asked as she fluttered into the foyer in her night robe.
    ~~~~~
    "You heard me," Lord Henris responded "Now release the poor girl." he fired another volley of arrows towards the Iksar. He was being very careful to avoid hitting the Ratonga.
    ((My answer as to why you never see a female Orc or Orc children is this: They live underground hidden in a secret world.))
  13. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Still groggy, Lamia yawned again and rubbed her eyes. She came down the stairs slowly, looking towards the front door and perking her ears.
    "Nngh... Someone at the door..?" she muttered quietly.
    She slowly stepped aside as Lady Mianette came down the stairs, giving a polite curtsey to the older Fae
    She waved tiredly to the Fae that was at the door.
    ================
    Shiasia blinked.. and was actually tempted to laugh at Senriala. But seeing as how that would be rude, she refrained from doing so.
    "Uhs, Miss Senrialas.. Yous is pointings ats invisibles airs.. Is everythings alsright?" she asked with a frown.
    Rocking her baby in one hand, her free hand came up and waved around a bit, once again trying to cast the spell again in order to clear Senriala's mind a bit more
    She came a little closer to Senriala and spoke softly
    "Perhapses yous has somes medicines to takes thats coulds helps withs the illusionses?" she asked curiously
    ================
    Rotwhisker nodded
    "Goods things yous thoughts ofs thats..." he replied
    He picked up the second wheel and hauled it over to Tim, setting it to the side.
    "Any others ways I's cans helps?" he inquired politely
    He looked the human over slowly
    "Whats its likes beings an Alchemists? Just out of curiousity" he asked curiously
    ================
    Stinsmia was still screeching with watery eyes and trembling, still being terribly hurt by Zulgahr's spell. When it stopped, she collapsed in fetal position, whimpering and sniffling
    Zulgahr screamed as the arrows slammed into him. He held his injured side with his hand and growled. He looked quite resilient and sturdy for a coercer.. But it was merely an act. On the inside he was screaming his head right off.
    Deciding that Henris would need to make a choice, he quickly grabbed his slave and put her right in front of him, making her his meat shield
    "You try to shoot anymore of those danged arrows at me... You're going to end up killing her!" he threatened
    "Now you have two choices; One, go ahead and shoot, let the Ratongan brat die by your own hands. Two, just drop your weapon and I might let her go." he said to the male Fae
    ================
    Vhyrenia blinked and glanced towards Marcson and growled slightly, nodding and sheathing her weapons.
    "I apologize for that.."
    "I had two rrrreasons for drrrawing them out. One was because Cooper was, no is getting on my nerrrves.. Other rrrreason was in case Telsi transforrrrmed and attacked any of us..." she explained, glaring at Cooper.
    She went over to the cell, checked to see if it was locked, and without hesitation, opened it and knelt beside Telsi
    "It's okay, Miss Telsi.. Go ahead and cry if you want to. There's no shame in it. I understand that it must be hard being a Freeblood, because.. truthfully, my husband was having these kind of hunger and transformation problems when we were first going out!
    I truthfully have no idea how you were before.. But try to remember who you are.. Try to remember that you are a kind person, and not a monster like some people think.." she whispered to the Freeblood
    "Now, I must insist you re-consider your choice on going to the Concordium for help, and instead come to where me and my husband live.. And if you do decide.." she also whispered
    "2 Lucie Street.. Look for 2 Lucie Street.."
  14. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

"Oh, you're no trouble, I'm sure, sweety!" Sylvie looked around. "Now where's that cot?" She looked behind some crates marked as evidence in an ongoing investigation.
    Ross took a deep breath. "I will have to take you down to the cells then." She turned to the others. "Keep in mind that both barracks are filled with Guards and your staying here is a courtesy. If anything should happen I will bring down the full might of the law upon you." She nodded to Mazsra. "This way."
    Herrigan stood on the steps behind Brique. "Git out of there!" He barked, leaving the gnome on the stairs and stepping around the halfling, his voice raising as he yelled. "What in Erollisi's name do you think you're doing?! You are not a member of the Guard! You do not open cells! You're not even supposed to be down here! I could list off at least half a dozen broken regulations right now! Marcson! Cooper! What are you two doing? Git her out of there!"
    Ross heard Herrigan's yelling and turned. "What's going on down there?" She called.
    Ginnar nodded. "Aye. Tha' sounds good."
    Llew paused. She squinted at the hill and found the spell impressive. She glanced at her Uncle. "Should we take him off the horse before continuing?"
    "You's cans still lights a candles for hims, if you's wants." Bella suggested quietly.
    Aleteriq continued sob.
    "You can call your wolf back, if it would make you feel better." Pepin suggested. The boy nodded and sat up.
    Down the ramp Alaric was boiling water in the kitchen. He heard soft footsteps behind him and turned.
    "Can you not sleep?" His wife slipped her arms around his shoulders.
    He returned the hug. He wasn't sure how to tell her about their Grandson. He hadn't even told her about him after burning the letter.
    Aloysiius nodded but then turned and frowned at the tunnel. Padparadisch had not come out.
    "Paddy? Are you alright?"
    "Oh, so you can call him Paddy but I can't call him Blueberry, eh?" Hoddmimir sulked.
    "I'm very sorry to disturb you, but...um...oh-what was his name? I was watching the stars-that's not important. There's a man that told me to come get his daughter, a bard to help with-theres this slaver down by the ramp and he's fighting him and then she's-oh!" Isatis took a deep breath. "I'm looking for a bard."
  15. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Ziqua sniffed as she picked up her Warder in her arms and hugged her "Y-you'rrre verrry nice," she muttered. "Uncle Tygarr said if it wasn't forrrr my my visions, he'd...." she broke off into sobs soaking the small tiger's fur.
    Maheera turned her head enough to glance at the human. She hoped Sylvie was listening.
    Mazsra nodded "I understand," she said as she turned to follow the Captain.
    Cooper regained his composer "I- She, bewitched me!" Cooper shouted pointing at Telsi.
    Marcson turned and saluted the Lieutenant "Sorry sir, but Ms. Fenris was suffering an attack of some sort and I had no idea what to do. Mrs. Moonsword acted instantly and I thought it best to let her handle the situation as she seemed to know what was best." he looked up into the Barbarian's eyes "I will personally take responsibility for this Lieutentant, but right now I think it is best if we let her... calm the prisoner."
    Telsi's calming reverie broke. At first she turned an angry glare at the Kerra responsible, but after a few seconds her look softened as the Kerra spoke. "Thank you," she whispered "I will bear your offer in mind. As to when... I do not know, but as a fellow Assassin you should recognize that I am not here as a guest. I came from Neriak and I tried to sneak in and was caught. I plan to plead guilty for that and leave it up to the Qeynos law what happens." she swallowed "I am well aware that Qeynos law is not the same as Neriak or Freeport Law. Home... Neriak they would have destroyed me or worse turned me over to the mages to be tortured for no other purpose but torture me." she released her grasp on the pendant and let it fall. It glinted in light as it swung from her neck. It was a silver triangle shaped locket. She took a deep breath before speaking again. "You should probably go... at least out of here." she also regained some of old spirit "And do me a favor, if I accept your offer, never speak to me as you would a child unless you have lived over a century." her eyes narrowed as she spoke the last. She nodded again towards the door.
    ~~~~
    Senriala blinked "I'm sorry," she whispered "I-I should have told you... my mind has always been succeptable to visions which are not there... I have no control of it. I pray this is not a problem." she sighed "Under the the counter you will find a shelf of vials. Just bring me one." she nodded towards the bar.
    ~~~~
    Tim smiled "I love it." he answered as he took the other wheel and began to fasten it to the other side "I am not a combatant," he said "But in my own way I have the ability to change the world. For example my brothers wanted a way to communicate long distances if there was a problem. I invented a flare signal for that purpose. Each of the flares is different. I can also craft poisons to weaken and cripple or potions to heal or enhance ones skill. It is an art, it is a science. I would say just about anything you can do with magic I can do with Alchemy." he seemed to glow with pride as he spoke "I would be willing to educate you if you like,"
    ~~~
    Alyerra turned and started heading towards the nearest Acorn list. She said nothing more.
    Tsimia shrugged and jumped onto her disk to follow the Freeblood.
    Zach nodded "Might be a good idea." he sighed.
    Inside Stareye sighed "By Zek you Tuskless take your time!" she snapped.
    Sam smiled.
    "Tell them leave the horse it's clopping will make far too much noise and you know that no tuskless is allowed here except for you servants,"
    Sam blinked.
    "Come now Silentfire don't look so shocked. I know many things."
    Sam pulled out the stone and contacted Llew as she was the only one with a stone "Leave the horse. If you would like I can come back out and carry him. If my brothers don't think they can."
    ~~~~
    Colby nodded "Yous shoulds gos," he said finally "I's wills sees tos the bodys preparations,"
    Tetriemmy sighed as her paw sparked with energy.
    Colby turned to her "What's ares you doings nows?" he asked the old Ratonga.
    A single flower blossomed in Tetri's paw. She laid it on her brother's body before turning "I was raised by a Fier'dal Fury. This final gift is the least I can do," she answered.
    Colby sighed "I sees. You shoulds alls gos. Befores yous are trappeds,"
    ~~~~
    Fayberry looked from the large buiding to the bard. She pulled on his hand trying to hurry him to her home.
    ~~~
    Brienae nodded.
    Lady Mianette glided to stand next to her daughter and gasped."Henris? A slaver. Oh Tunare's Grace!" her wings fluttered in a panic "Oh we must... oh what can we do?"
    Brienae sighed "Mother, Mother, relax." she said in coaxing voice.
    "Relax!" Mianette shouted "Brienae how can I relax? Your Father could be injured or... or... and you want me to relax?"
    Brienae sighed again "Mother, I am sure Father is fine. I will go to him and make sure." she nodded to Sivraj who stepped forward. Brienae bit her lip in thought . She turned back to Isatis "I believe I am the one you are looking for. My name is Lady Brienae De'Esalcoda, I am a Troubador. Lead the way." she turned having made a decision "Lamia come with me,"
    ~~~~~
    Lord Henris sighed and lowered his bow. Maybe if he could keep him talking, no clearly he was a coercer and it was very dangerous to let anyone with such magic talk too long. He swallowed as he wondered if he would be able to resist this monster if he tried to take control of him. "Monster does not even begin to describe you," he growled.
    Over head his hawk circled and then dived for the top of the Iksar's head.
  16. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Lamia yawned and shrugged, her mind muddled with sleepiness. She sighed.
    "Okay thens, Miss Brienaes.." she said sleepily, nodding and following after the bard, also shaking her own head in order to stay awake
    "Wake up.. Wake up.." she muttered to herself, frowning
    =======================
    Shiasia nodded slowly and patted Senriala on the shoulder gently
    "I understand. To be honest, I used to have that kind of problem.. But you know what? When I had those visions, I tested to see if they were real by trying to touch them.
    If your hand passes right through them, then they aren't real, remember that." she suggested, before walking off behind the bar counter and leaning down, picking up one of the vials
    She walked to the Dark-Elf slowly and handed her the vial, nodding
    =======================
    Rotwhisker chuckled and smiled.
    "Ah, well glad you love the profession." he merely responded.
    He thought of the possibilities there were when it came to Alchemy, and shrugged
    "Its is worths a trys!" he cheerfully said
    "Afters we's is dones withs this projects, woulds yous minds teachings mes?" Rotwhisker inquired
    =======================
    Zulgahr looked up and grunted, doing his best to bend slightly and avoid the hawk's first peck.
    He smirked and snickered a few times as the Fae lowered his bow.
    "Why thank you kindly sir.." he said in mock appreciation
    "Stupid bird.." he muttered quietly as the hawk managed to peck at him.
    Ignoring the pain as best he could, he looked Henris directly in the eye and began to talk smoothly, also incorporating one of his charming spells into his words
    "Hm.. Let'sss sssee... Perhapssss, Fae.. Perhapssss.. We might be able to reach an agreement?" he asked slowly
    "Jusssst call off the hawk.. and we can.. talk it over.." he said quietly, slowly trying to strengthen the Charm spell being cast at Henris
    ========================
    Vhyrenia growled and turned, snarling in Cooper's general direction
    "Enough with your disgraceful lies, human!" she snapped, before also regaining her own composure.
    She looked towards Marcson and sighed
    "It was no attack, Marcson.. It's what my husband and I call, the Inner Demon Instinct. Whenever a Freeblood's hunger rises to, for the most part unrelenting levels, a feral part of the mind attempts to override all common sense.." she explained.
    She turned back to Telsi
    "I understand.. I had that same problem a long time ago.. But you know what? You can fix that by building up your reputation!" she said cheerfully
    "I'm glad that you will consider the offer.." she said softly
    She chuckled lightly and brushed her tail along Telsi gently before whispering one last thing;
    "I'm older than you might think, Telsi.." with that rather vague message passed over to the Freeblood, she got up slowly and walked away, exiting the cell.
    She glanced towards Herrigan
    "I am sorry sir, I wasn't aware that you had to be a guard to open the cells." she said in honesty
    "But.. With your permission, sir, I would like to help guard Telsi, because I have had much experience with Freebloods." she asked
  17. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

((I don't seem to be showin' up..... ))
  18. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Sylvie turned, the cot halfway out from behind the boxes. "I'm sorry! Did I say something wrong?" She dropped the cot down and knelt in front of Ziqua.
    Herrigan sighed. "Oh, yes, we allow anyone to walk in off the street and start opening the cells! We have a weekly free-cell-Spryday special where you can open as many as you like! I mean, it'd be absolutely absurd to think that you have to be a Guard or have permission to open them or speak with or otherwise interact with prisoners! It’s not like anyone down here is dangerous or anything! There’s a Shadowknight down there who might have need of a hug, if you’d like." He took a deep breath, having finished his rant.
    Ross stood on the steps behind Vonelix and Brique. She folded her arms. “What in Marr’s name is going on down here? The Shadowknight wants a hug?”
    Ginnar looked up at his horse. "Well, ol' girl. Le's go." He pulled himself up into the saddle and set off at a quick gallop after the others.
    Llew nodded and turned to the others. "Can you help me carry Uncle Thrain in?"
    Charlemin nodded and picked up his helm. Rothgut placed his paw over his heart in a salute. "May Beleska watch over you and your's clan." He said in Ratongan.
    Bella curtsied and then pulled her hood up over her ears as Charlemin reached the door.
    Aleteriq hugged Gleipnir close, calming down finally. Pepin stood and put him back in the bed.
    "I have some things to tell you, Rene." He motioned to the table to the side as he waited for the water to boil. Frene’Eleve sat down.
    “Is something wrong?”
    Aloysiius stood his ground, gently pulling against the girl. "Hang on, now. I think Paddy got lost or-"
    "Oy! There's th' Blubber now!" Hoddmimir said as the Dirge walked out of the tunnel.
    Aloysiius squinted. Padparadisch's eyes were wide and his face was pale.
    "I-I'm going home." He rasped. "Now. This was a mistake." He raised his hands and began to cast the translocation spell to take him back to his home in Qeynos.
    "Are you alright?" Aloysiius asked, but it was too late, the Teir'dal's figure faded in a flash of light.
    Hoddmimir and Aloysiius looked at one another. "What was that about?" The Arasai asked.
    "Oh-um, yes, Milady." Isatis bobbed a quick curtsy before turning and gliding along the platform.
  19. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Ziqua sniffed "N-No... just... b-bad th-things h-happen t-to people wh-who are n-nice t-to me," she stammered as she squeezed Maheera tighter and continued to cry. "Y-you'rrre b-being s-so n-nice..."
    Maheera made a noise of protest when she was squeezed a little too tight.
    Telsi jerked away from the tail and closed her eyes. She tried to hide the fact that she wanted to bite it. She then blinked at the Kerra's words. She listened silently to Herrigan's rant.
    "I do not need a hug!" Mordenair screamed from his cell "If anyone comesss near me I'll tear them apart with my bare handsss!"
    "Gentlemen If I may..." Telsi began.
    "We don't need anything from you vampire!" Cooper snapped.
    Telsi glared at Cooper and decided it best to remain silent.
    Marcson nodded and turned to address his Captain. He swallowed again "I forgot to lock the door to Ms. Fenris' Cell and I came down to check on her after the Lieautenant asked me to escort the Preistess to the temple and back. When I returned..." he hesitated not wanting to throw Cooper under the carriage.
    Cooper sighed "She started transforming into a demon!"
    Telsi rolled her eyes as she hid her locket in her tunic. It was not magical in anyway, but she hoped no one had seen it. It was not magical but she wasn't sure how Qeynos treated items of value. In Neriak it would have been confiscated.
    Marcson nodded "And because I forgot to lock the door, Mrs Moonsword went inside, but she helped to calm Ms. Fenris and keep her from changing. I'm sorry Captain it won't happen again." The Guardian answered with a blush rising on his face.
    ~~~~
    Senriala accepted the vial and drank it. She made a face as she swallowed due to the horrid taste "Problem that I have is..." she swallowed again "They feel real." she blushed as her words were true. "When I was young my Fiancee` took over my mind. After the incident I had a friend who talked me through them, then as Aly grew older..." tears filled her eyes "Aly learned to recognize when it was happening. I'm not sure how she did it, but she learned how to bring me back to reality." she sighed "The medication is created by Timothy, the young man who was in here earlier. My only complaint is the taste,"
    ~~~~
    Carl had fallen back to sleep. He was still exhausted from all that had happened. His dreams were tormented. He began to whimper and moan in his sleep.
    Tim turned and grinned "I have been seeking an apprentice."
    There was a scream from downstairs.
    Tim stopped "Can you please go check on him?" he asked. He tried to keep the panic and worry out of his voice.
    ~~~~~
    Alyerra bounded ahead. She paused at the Acorn lift and waited for Tsimia and Ginnar to catch up.
    Tsimia sighed as she followed.
    Zach and Ethan nodded "Of course,"
    Zach moved first to pick up the dwarf off the horse. Strain showed on his face, but he did not appear as though he were about to drop the dwarf. "Want me to go first?" he asked. The strain showed more in his voice.
    Sam leaned against a cave wall.
    While they waited Stareye ran a finger over the humans face "You are tired Silentfire. You need to rest."
    ~~~~
    Colby said nothing.
    Tetriemmy sighed and whispered in Ratongan "You are Ratiel's grandson. Thats makes us kin. I am not your enemy."
    Colby glared at her "Yous ares ans elders whos does not knows ours ways." he hissed back.
    Tetriemmy closed her eye "You are right, I have much too learn. Whether you like it or not I will be in touch." with that she turned and stepped out the door.
    Kyriu sheathed her staff, but still kept a nervous hand on it.
    With out a word Tetriemmy walked over the Half-Elf girl and hugged her around her waist.
    Kyriu knelt down and hugged the Cream Ratonga as she cried.
    ~~~~
    Fayberry watched the Elf disappear. "Dids I dos somethings wrongs?" she whimpered.
    ~~~~~
    Brienae sighed as she sang a brief song which swirled around her and Lamia allowing them to travel faster.
    "Brienae," Mianette began.
    Brienae turned "Mother we'll be fine, If you could do me a favor, my friend Nordri requested water..."
    Mianette nodded "Oh yes, our guest. Oh yes we must be hospitable." she glided to the kitchen.
    Brienae then glided after Isatis. She easily caught up "Brienae is fine," she whispered as the music notes flowed around them both increasing Isatis' speed as well. Brienae turned her head to make sure Lamia was keeping up.
    ~~~~
    Lord Henris heard the words and tried to shake himself, but his orange eyes glazed. "Kimrin cease," he said in a dream like voice.
    The hawk stopped and hovered. He let out a plaintive cry as though sensing something was wrong.
  20. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Lamia listened to Brienae's quickening song and blinked, feeling her feet begin to rush with energy.
    "Uhs.. Whats?" she asked curiously when Brienae seemed to talk to herself in third person.
    She shrugged and nodded to the Fae, continuing to hastily follow along the path
    "Sos.. Froms the shards of conversations I's pickeds ups.. There's is somes sorts ofs slavers in a fights?" she asked
    ===============
    Shiasia nodded slowly and frowned, attempting to hug the Dark-Elf.
    "Wells I's mays nots haves as muchs experiences as yous, Miss Senrialas.. Buts remembers thats I's is always here for yous" she calmly whispered
    She chuckled wryly
    "I's coulds tells yous didn'ts likes its bys the faces yous mades!" she giggled
    She rocked her baby slowly and sighed softly.
    "I's is a little boreds.. Yous has any ideas whats we's mights bes ables to dos to pass the timeses?" she asked curiously
    ===============
    Rotwhisker chuckled slightly and nodded
    "Well its looks likes yous justs founds ones!" he teased happily.
    "Aiee!" he squeaked, jumping in surprise and shaking for a few seconds when the scream sounded.
    He shook his head and frowned.
    "Okays!" he said, hastily going downstairs and going over to where Carl had fallen asleep.
    He shook the man gently
    "Carls. Carls? Is yous okays, Carls?" he asked worriedly
    ==============
    Zulgahr smirked and let out a light chuckle.
    "Weak-minded fool.." he muttered.
    It seemed almost.. too easy.
    In that case, he would stay on firm guard.
    He nodded
    "Good.. Good fae.." he said cooly
    He waved his hand to the side in the air.
    One hand was keeping the Charm going, while the other was hidden behind his back, gripping a dagger tightly.
    "Maybe I'll just kill him off.." he muttered.
    He looked to his slave and barked an orer
    "Stinsmia! Get out the rope and bind his hands!"
    Stinsmia nodded, going over to Zulgahr and taking out some rope from his pack.
    She then stumbled over to the Charmed Fae and began tying the fae's hands with the rope
    ===============
    Vhyrenia was completely ignoring Herrigan's rant, humming to herself quietly.
    Her ears perked to attention when she heard the Iksar Shadowknight's words. She shrugged them off.
    "Iksars don't need hugs.. They are cold, cruel, and care nothing of companionship." the kerra said coldly.
    She glared at Cooper and growled
    Her claws were twitching intensely
    "Watch your tongue human, lest it be cut out by one who is not so accomodating." she warned the racist human.
    Her eyes glanced sharply towards Telsi, as she had seen a shard of something metal move about slightly
    "I freely admit, I did go inside the cell.. But it was only to help Telsi. Had she not had someone keep her calm and collected.. She'd probably be acting vicious and ravenous.." she explained, shooting Cooper a glare that practically said 'You gonna try insulting her? Try me!' .
    She smirked at Marcson and chuckled quietly
    "Oh? And why might the human Marcson be blushing, hm?" she teased