A Fae Flies into a Bar...2

Discussion in 'Roleplaying' started by ARCHIVED-llewenayah, Jun 28, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Ross looked from one to the other. "I would not mind." She glanced at the Squire. "If you would like, there should still be bunks in the men's barracks." She indicated the door.
    Herrigan turned from the feeding Freeblood and leaned down, shaking Brique awake. "Perhaps you should go home. It has been a long shift, no?"
    The Halfling stood, rubbing his eye in a child-like manner.
    Ginnar finished his plate and wiped syrup from his beard futiliy. He watched Alyerra leave. "Ay really kin't say, marm." He shook his head, wondering if he should follow the girl, to make sure she was doing as she said and not going off into the wild blue.
    Bella held her breath as the Teir'dal looked around the room and was very relieved when she left. Hoddmimir's wings twitched, batting Tetri in the nose. He was never very good at sitting still and quiet.
    K'Niris raised an eyebrow at the Ratonga mother. "Fayberry? I thought they brought your little pup home, not fruit." He took a closer look at Charlemin.
    "There was a Teir'dal with them." Lady Ventosis cut in, her impatience getting the better of her. "A purple one in purple clothes. I saw him with you. It was my Padparadisch, who disappeared years ago."
    K'Niris looked up at Kyriu again. "Perhaps this one lured him away from you."
    Ventosis' cheeks turned dark as she scowled. "Padparadisch would never give up all of that and me for some little thing like that!"
    Grumblefoot nodded to Henris and waved to Sam.
    Llew shook her head. It seemed worse than she had thought. "That is not a good idea. Putting a full conscience into a Personae Reflection is, not only very advanced but very dangerous. The Personae Reflection's body will never be real. It will feel real and it will look real, but in the end it is only an illusion. It is not something to funnel yourself into, it is only a copy of a part of you, that is why it is called a Personae Reflection. It is no more than your face in a mirror walking beside you. The conscience would remain within you, even if you did manage it; it would simply have another, temporary, body to control."
    ((We're going out of town for the Fourth, so I most likely won't post after today until the fifth. Have a safe holiday you guys. :D ))
  2. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Simon nodded and trudged upstairs.
    Telsi walked into the office that Ross had indicated.
    Calish followed.
    They both waited for Ross not sure whether they should sit or not.
    Gregor finished his feeding and wiped his mouth. He turned towards Herrigan “Sorry about that...” he sighed.
    ~~~~~
    Mist dashed to the now closed door and began pawing frantically.
    Senri sighed and opened the door to let the white pup out.
    Bane hovered around the table hoping for a scrap to drop.
    Senri returned to her seat. “The problem is I can't keep her here. She dreams of traveling and performing,” she sighed “On the bright side she is hard to kill.” she poured syrup on her own plate “It's been too long, but I wish Mesena was here....”
    ~~~~~~~
    Outside Alyerra jumped off the platform. She landed gracefully on the ground and sighed when she saw Mist jump after her. The sun was rising. It was early but the dark energy which was trapped within her demanded she feed now. She assumed Alteriq was safe or her mother would have said something. She also remembered the empathy she seemed to have. She would know if he was in danger.
    ~~~~
    Tim nodded and walked downstairs and out the door.
    Carl began to toss his head from side to side “No, no... leave him alone... No... spare him... please...”
    ~~~~~
    Tetri sneezed as the wings tickled her nose. She turned her head to the side hopefully to avoid a repeat. She hoped she had not been heard. Her ears continued to twitch as she listened. From what she was hearing it was not going well.
    Calarys nodded “Fayberry is my daughter's name.”
    Kyriu could barely speak with the blade at her throat “I've heard of you... I think. Vani isn't it?” she felt the blade cut into her a neck just barely causing some blood to bead “I'm too young to remember the shows, but my aunt spoke often of you two.” On one hand Kyriu hoped she was right as she did not recall Padparadisch giving a last name, but maybe if she was right she could massage the pride. On the other hand she hoped she was wrong as she wasn't so sure she wanted to find out why she was called Violent Vani.
    ~~~~
    “Huh, is that what happened to Mizria?” Henris mused
    “Father, you're not helping.” Brienae sighed.
    Henris nodded “A little out of my depth I suppose.” he bowed again “Nice meeting all of you.” he said “Come Brienae, I'm sure Sivraj will be hard at work on breakfast and we have much to discuss.”
    “Brienae sighed “Actually I think....”
    “Brienae, you have proven that indeed you are no longer a naive little bud but when was the last time we heard anything?”
    “Father I...”
    “No excuses.” Henris fumed “You are having breakfast with your mother and I and that is final!”
    “Yes sir,” Brienae answered. She sighed “I'll see y'all later. Oh by the way Nordi is staying at parent's manor.”
    Henris nodded “Aerie Amree. You're all welcome to join us.”
    The three Flamefists continued back towards home.
    ~~~~~
    “Thank you madame,” the High-Elf said as he undid the bandage. He let out a Koada'dal curse as he touched one of the blades. He dropped the knife. “They're coated with something,” he hissed.
    ~~~~~~
    “It'll be alright,” Galabrin answered. He frowned “This young lady can make the headache go away.” he indicated the Fae “You have to trust her. I can protect you, but I can't heal you. Do you understand?” he asked.
    ((Hope y'all have a happy independence day. Also hope you had a safe trip Bella,))
  3. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Lamia sighed and her shoulders drooped.
    "Well.. It was worth a shot asking about that.." she says with a chuckle. Her eyes twitched and she frowned. "You are, I swear to the gods, not going to just stand there when who knows what could happen..! I'm taking over!" she suddenly snapped quietly.
    Ramia took over again, practically stuffing and locking her sister in a mental prison for a little while.
    ============
    The knife dug just a small part of it's edge into the ground as it fell to the floor. Xandriala quirked her brow and leaned down, trying to pick the dagger up. She let out a cat-like hiss and shook her hand.
    "I was unaware he'd try this.." she mutters. She ponders for a moment and then sighs, shrugging.
    "Eh.. My tail will recover.." The kerra steps a bit closer, using her prehensile tail to grab the dagger. She bites her lip to squelch a screech of pain. She carefully moves it onto a weapon rack nearby
    ============
    The slave shivered and nodded slowly, gradually unclinging herself from the male wood elf.
    "I just want my head to stop hurting.." she muttered, whimpering
    ============
    Shiasia frowned and sighed
    "Sometimes, Miss Senris.. You just has to lets goes of the ones yous loves and lets them grows to be whats the fates has designed them to be.. Even if you let the goes with reluctance.." She said softly
    The Ratonga smiled at Senriala and put a finger to her heart
    "She's still there, Miss Senris.. Ins yous hearts. Shes won'ts ever leaves yous hearts.. She's still in yous hearts, so yous is not alone.." she whispered.
    She looked to her son and sighed softly
    "Maybe yous father will change his wayses.. Thens yous mights be able to meets him.." she whispers to the smaller Ratonga in her arms
    ============
    Jyiskitches frowned and kept his eyes on Carl. He leaned over and whispered softly
    "It's justs a dreams.. Justs a dreams.. Everythings is alrights.."
    ============
    Adhara coughed a few times and shifted in her bed, frowning.
    "Stupid.." She coughs and then frowns, forgetting what she was going to say.
    "What was I-.. Nevermind.. Doesn't.. matter" She mutters, shrugging her shoulders. She coughs one more time and shivers, keeping the covers over herself.
    She reaches over and drinks down her next dose of medicine. It was about time for the next dose anyway.. Ramoana comes over and takes the empty vial, washing it out and then putting it away.
  4. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

In the men's barracks Durin slept in a chair beside one of the beds in the corner. Dankwart stirred, pushing his brother's arm from around his shoulders.
    Ross followed and pointed to the chairs. "Please, sit." She lifted the lid on the teapot and sniffed before taking a seat herself.
    The Barbarian waved his hand. "There is no need to apologize. Are you feeling better now?"
    Ginnar raised one eyebrow at the Ratonga, but said nothing, turning instead to Senri. "Yer've got a fine lass, Marm. Ay'm sure she'll be fine."
    K'Niris glanced at the other room. "Your little berry has a cold?" He asked upon hearing the sneeze. He sneered at Charlemin. There was something familiar about him.
    "You've searching the house and not found him or the traitors you seek." Charlemin said. "You've no more business here."
    Danlore scowled to see the blood on Kyriu's neck.
    Vani smirked. "Oh? Then perhaps your Aunty knows that our performing troupe fell apart after Padparadisch left?" She stepped forward and leaned over, her nose inches from Kyriu's and a gleam of maddness in her eyes. "He didn't leave with your admiring aunt, did he?"
    Llew cast Epiphany on the Ratonga. "That should help you clear your mind for a little bit." She glanced up into the city. "I appreciate the offer, sir, but my own family is waiting."
    "Kin yer send Nordri along ter th' Tavvy?" Grumblefoot asked. "Ay need 'is view on somethin'."
  5. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Telsi sat in one of the offered chairs.
    Calish sat next to her. “Tea any good?” he asked after watching the captain do a sniff test.
    In the Captain's office Ziqua began to whimper in her sleep. Next to her Maheera began growl as she shared in the nightmares.
    “Yes,” Gregor answered. He shook his head “I can usually hold it off longer than most, but as I said emotions...”
    ~~~~
    Senri nodded. I supposed you're right. You both are.”
    Tim stepped through the door “Kelethin toast?” he asked “Is that what I smell?”
    Senri stood and nodded. “Are you staying?”
    “No. I was hoping I could take breakfast home. Maybe a home cooked meal will do Carl some good when he wakes up.”
    Senri nodded and walked into the kitchen. She returned with a basket “There is a vial of syrup in here along with enough for you, your brothers, Kyriu and your guest.”
    Tim nodded as he took the basket “Thanks Senri.” he started to leave and then turned back “Have you seen Kyriu?”
    “No, well not since yesterday”
    Tim sighed “That girl worries me.” he shook his head “If you see her please let me know or send her home.”
    Senri nodded “I will,”
    Tim bowed to Ginnar and Shiasia. “You could not ask for a better place to stay.” he told Shiasia “By the way Rotwhisker no longer exists he's decided to go by....” he took a deep breath “I might mangle this but Jyikitches. He also changed his appearance so he wouldn't scare you or remind you.” he straightened “I'm sure Ky's alright but something keeps nagging at me like something isn't right.”
    ~~~~~
    The potion kept Carl asleep as he continued to toss his head. It seemed as though he couldn't hear the Ratonga. He began to sweat. “No... no not him why did it have to be him?”
    ~~~~~
    Alyerra sighed as watched a Faedrake fly past. She played a song on her guitar and knocked the creature out of the sky. She walked over to it and picked it up “Forgive me,” sh whispered to the unconscious drake before bringing it to her mouth and puncturing it's neck. There was no one around except Mist. She began to suck on the wound she had made. She was beginning to accept what she was but that did not make blood taste any better.
    ~~~~~
    Canty answered “Wouldn'ts be surprisings, she's a runt shes constantlys sicks.”
    Calarys nodded. Despite the two Ratongas in front of them which seemed to be there to protect them she wrapped a protective arm around her niece.
    Kyriu swallowed as she tried to think “I doubt it. She left alone, completely alone. I'd swear that on my parents' ashes.” she wondered if she should add that it was her adopted aunt.
    ~~~~
    Henris nodded “Tavy?” he asked.
    “Tavern,” Brienae translated for her father.
    “Oh. Let me guess The Tainted Eagle?” Henris sighed.
    “Yes,” Brienae answered.
    Henris raised a disapproving eyebrow at his daughter.
    “I will let him know,” Brienae said. She turned to Lamia/Ramia “It is up to you where you would to go. You can go with them or with us. Llewenayah can help you more than I can.”
    ~~~~~
    “Thank you,” The Koada'dal said. “Perhaps one of our Paladins could look at your tail or might be better if you head to the temple. Actually one of my colleagues took his latest slave to the temple for help. She seemed terrified. Also she's a Ratonga, but you might be able to help her.”
    ~~~~
    The Fae nodded as he hands began to glow. Leaves erupted the young Ratonga “This will help your head,” she explained.
    Galabrin smiled “See, we're just trying to help you,” he explained. “We're your friends.”
  6. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Ramia growled softly and let out a huff.
    "Fine.. I'll go with.. the illusionist freak.." she muttered, rolling her eyes, stepping near Llewenayah and crossing her arms. "I swear.. Can't trust anyone these days.." she mumbles to herself, sighing and calming down somewhat as her mind cleared.
    ============
    The kerra smiled slightly and shook her head, turning and pulling some cloth bandages out from her pockets.
    "Oh no, it's fine.. I much my tribe's way of healing; herbs, poultices and rest in general" She replied softly. She growled softly as she heard the Iksar groan and wake up, his scales scraping against the floor as he shifted.
    "I swear.. Stupid cat and elf.." the slaver mutters softly. He crawled over to the bars. A grunt escaped his throat as he was slapped short after through the bars of the cell.
    "That's for violating my mother so many years ago and causing.. me to happen!" Xandriala snapped, soon handing the stack of papers she had written up, over to the clerk.
    ============
    Stinsmia squeaked in surprise and fright as she saw the leaves erupt and swirl around her. Despite the explanation, she was still scared out of her broken mind.
    When the magic ceased, she snuggled back against the wood elf, trembling and burying her head in his chest. He seemed to be the only one she could trust now.
    ============
    Shiasia perked her ears when Tim stepped into the tavern once again. She turned towards him and frowned slightly, giving a nod of her head.
    Though her eyes widened as she heard the name to which Rotwhisker had changed.
    "Jyiskitches.. That's elder Ratongan for the phrase "Sorrow and Remorse".." she says quietly to herself, blinking in surprise.
    Alucard, the same Satyr from a while ago, soon stepped into the tavern, jagged black ram horns protruding from his head easily.
    "Well I see this place is quite busy.." he remarked softly, nodding at Ginnar and then Senriala. He seemed to eye Shiasia for some reason. But only because he saw that she had a baby and there was no father around.
    ============
    Jyiskitches frowned and gently shook the human.
    "Everythings is alrights, Carls.. Is just dreams.." he said quietly, yet sternly.
    =============
    Adhara sighed raspily. Ramoana came over and checked her forehead. Seemed fine for now.. But who knew how long such a calm would last before the furied storm hit?
    "I wish you didn't get so sick all the time.." The older one mumbles softly, sighing.
  7. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Ross nodded. "Seems fresh." She poured a three cups and slid two of them across the desk before rummaging through a drawer for paper and charcoal writing stick. "Now then, what can you tell me?"
    Sylvie looked up from her book and placed a hand on Ziqua's shoulder. "Are you alright?"
    Herrigan nodded. "We will have to keep that in mind for any other Freeblood who want to join us or return."
    Ginnar grunted gruffly. "A man kin change 'is name an' a man kin change 'is face, but it dun mean nuttin' till a man changes 'is ways an' attones fer 'is sins." He wagged a finger at the Ratongan mother. "Dun yer fall fer 'im cause 'e picked 'imself out a fancy name." He glanced at the Satyr, a little unsure. He had never seen one in any of the cities before.
    K'Niris laughed. "And here I thought you vermin were smart enough to at least cull your weak."
    Still invisable Bella gritted her teeth and clentched her fists.
    Danlore growled and tried to get out of the man's grasp. "Don't talk about children that way!" K'Niris easily dodged Danlore's clumsy swing and returned his own. The Wizard fell back against the wall, his nose crooked and bleeding.
    Vani scoffed. "Do you think that Padparadisch would reveal himself if he heard you screaming, girl?" She brought a dagger out and toyed with it.
    Llew raised one eyebrow at the Ratonga. She was tired and her patience was wearing thin. "Do not call me that."
  8. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Calish picked up the cup of tea in front of him and began to sip.
    Telsi sighed. She did not want to be rude. She decided to go ahead and start telling what she knew and ignore the tea for now. “First it's location is in a Commonlands Guild hall.” she began “There are many necromancers who work there but there were three who led the whole thing. Crumpet Desmens was the primary leader. Then there was Salrizar Ariesez, then my uncle Nedrid Fenris. For security they hired people like me who could be stealthy and thus hide from the prisoners, but there was another requirement. You had to be related to someone inside” she sighed “Uncle Nedrid hired me. I was his only eligible relative. Crumpet Desmens hired his nephew and his wife. And Ariesez had no one. Ariesez has a niece and nephew both of whom are Shadowknights which made them not so stealthy and second there are suspicions concerning his niece Mordedana.” she sighed “They had others who worked for them that would scout the pick up points: Darklight Woods, Commonlands, Antonica, and Butcherblock Mountains.” she swallowed “They hide in those areas and watch people who go there. When they discover a potential subject they attack them overwhelm them and take them. It was my responsibility to make sure the prisoners didn't escape. I know they're still running but I quit after an incident. They channel necromantic energy directly into the body which kills the subject but if a few criteria are met they come back as a Freeblood.” she sighed “I left after there was an accident. Desmens, Sonyara and Desmens Bleu were killed by an explosion of energy. They had a daughter.” she shook her head “Just a kid, and Crumpet didn't care. After that I left because I couldn't deal with it any more. They starve the survivors as they call the ones who come back. They starve them so they'll be ravenous and rely on them for... only two have ever escaped... Fourteen a Half-breed and Ten.. your Lieutenant. I might be able to get a group into the lab... maybe. Right now they'll be transitioning leaders if Desmens really is dead.”
    Ziqua opened her eyes “J-just a b-bad dream...” she answered.
    Maheera woke up and nuzzled her partner.
    Gregor nodded. “Shall we head back upstairs?”
    ~~~~~
    Tim nodded “He's working on it. I think.” he shook his head “I'm more worried about Carl. I gave him a sleeping potion because he's in so much pain. He said he could feel the Darkness growing... I don't know what that means.”
    Senri blinked in surprise at seeing a satyr in her tavern. She shook her head as she wondered if it was one of her hallucinations
    ~~~~~
    The potion kept the human asleep. He began to sweat heavily from a developing fever.
    Downstairs Zachary, Ethan and Samuel stepped inside.
    “Tim?” Zach called “Tim, there's someone we want to introduce you to.”
    Ethan sighed “You know him, probably collapsed in his lab.”
    ~~~~~
    Alyerra finished her meal the drake and sighed.
    Mist growled.
    Alyerra turned to her pet “What is it?” she asked as she turned in to face where the pup pointed.
    She drew her weapons as Nedrid appeared from behind a tree.
    ~~~~~
    “She's mys onlys girls,” Calarys answered. “Somedays she'lls bes strongs. There's a legends ins mys husbands familys thats onces theres was a runts whos was verys sicks and weaks. One days shes vanisheds in the Commonlands. She was raiseds by anothers and becames one of the most powerfuls Furies Norraths has ever knowns. That's a legends maybes my Fayberry wills follow... minus the parts abouts beings raised by anothers I hopes...”
    Tetri blinked in surprise at Calarys' response. Her tail lashed angrily from side to side at the comment about culling the weak. She still managed to hold the Untamed Shroud.
    “No,” she answered calmly. Anger turned her hazel eyes yellow as she spoke “He wouldn't come because he abandoned us.”
    ~~~~~
    Brienae sighed “This really is more serious than I thought... meet Ramia who is very rude.” she sighed “I thought Lamia was strong enough to maintain control...”
    Henris shook his head “I'll ask this again, Brienae where do you find these people?”
    “Various places... everyone has a story.” Brienae answered.
    Henris shook his head “Next time Sivraj will accompany you.”
    “Father! I do not need him watch me. I want to blend in. True I maintain my title but if I were to have my butler following me no one would tell me anything. I wouldn't be able to...”
    “We will discuss this at home!” Henris shouted.
    ~~~~~
    The High-Elf nodded. “Thank you for your assistance. Is there somewhere we can reach you?” he asked.
    The clerk sighed “What is taking Galabrin so long?”
    The High-Elf shrugged “He took the young rodent to the temple. That's all I know.”
    ~~~~
    The Fae frowned “Does your head still hurt?” she asked.
    Galabrin hugged his young charge “It's alright,” he made soothing noises.
    The Fae giggled “I think you need to switch occupations.”
    Galabrin smiled “I think I might just need to adopt. Would you like to come home with me? We can have breakfast and you can meet my wife.”
    The Fae frowned “Are sure that's a good idea? I mean the collar we haven't gotten rid of it yet.”
    “We'll help you,” Galbrin promised.
  9. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Ramia growled.
    "You thought wrong, fae. Like I said before, she's rather weak, mentally included. It wasn't that hard for me to just shove her back in her head.." she retorted with a laugh.
    "I may be rude, but by my own experiences, I've been calloused and hardened.. Not very easy for me to show the small soft side I have.." she said quietly.
    ===========
    Xandriala glanced at the high elf.
    "Yes.. Just send a mail addressed to Xandriala. I'll respond as soon as I get it.." she replied softly. She reached into her pack and pulled out a small salve vial. She put the chemical in her hands and ran it along her tail slowly. Done, she soon wrapped the cloth bandages over and around her tail
    "I suppose I'll take my leave of this jail now, if you've no more business for me." She said politely, curtseying and then leaving the room.
    Zulgahr watched the Kerra and licked his lips hungrily, almost lustily. He shook his head and grumbled
    "My mind.. is officially.. No, has always been... in the gutter.." he muttered quietly
    ===========
    Stinsmia shivered and shook her head. "N-No.. H-Head.. no hurt anymore.." She stuttered. She nuzzled the wood elf and clung to him
    "S-Sure.. I-Is it safe at your h-h-home..?" she asked quietly
    "A..dopt..? Adopt..? W-Who's A. Dopt..?" she inquired, mistaking the word "adopt" to be a person who's name started with A, and a surname of Dopt.
    ===========
    Shiasia saw the Satyr as well. She blinked.
    "Whats a Satyrs doing heres?" she asked curiously indicating to Senri that she wasn't hallucinating. Alucard came over slowly, his hooves clicking against the floor.
    He stepped closer. "Alucard Jyeravas, Satyr scholar and bard. " he said, introducing himself with a bow. He smiled and stepped to the side. Incidentally closer to Shiasia
    "Hello there, miss.. Might I ask your name?" he asked the Ratonga politely, brushing his hair out of his face.
    ===========
    Jhyiskitches frowned and put his hand to the human's forehead, shaking the wetness off as he realized it was a fever. He rushed down the stairs and frowned at the three arrivals into the house. He spoke calmly.
    "Before you ask, I'm a friends of Tims.. Rights now I thinks Carls needs some medicals helps. He's has a fevers!"
    ===========
    Ramoana frowned as she heard various voices coming from the wall that was right against her neighbours' apartment room. Little did she know that it was something involving the guard
    She knocked on the wall and spoke, her voice quietly audible as she spoke through it;
    "Coulds you keeps it down? Mys sisters is trying to sleeps!"
  10. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Ross nodded as she wrote down the details. "A Commonlands Guild Hall is a tricky place. The Qeynos Guard are not exactly welcome there. We have no authority and infiltration could be seen as an act of invasion into Freeport." She tapped a finger. "Although, the areas that they kidnap people in, we have more than enough rights to patrol or thwart them there. Is there any time that these leaders leave the Guild Hall or an area protected by the Freeport Militia or Neriak's Dreadguard?"
    Sylvie felt the girl's forehead. "Do you want to talk about it? That helps sometimes." She moved to the desk and poured a glass of water from a pitcher.
    Herrigan nodded. "If you are feeling better now."
    Ginnar scoffed at hearing that the Ratonga was 'working on it', but looked up sharply at the mention of Carl. "Hrm...Ay kin take a look. A blessing may 'elp." He stood.
    K'Niris shook his head, stepping away from the Wizard, who wiped his red sleeve across his face. "Perhaps if you tell us where the other traitors we seek are, we will overlook that we have found them in your house and you can stay around to grow your sickly little berry."
    Bella glanced at Tetri. She wondered if she could give the Fury some of her power without alerting the Militiamen. She did not know how much energy it took from the Fury to maintain the spell.
    Vani laughed. "You too?" She pressed the tip of the dagger into her fingertip and twisted it, letting the blood dribble down her hand. "Where did he run off to?"
    Llew took a deep breath. "I-I need to go check on my brother." She bowed to Brienae. "Thank you for all of your help." She set off towards the Tavern, Grumblefoot following, waving to them.
    Isatis looked from Brienae to her Guild Leader.
  11. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

“Are you so sure about them being affiliated with Freeport? There are a few guilds who exist in The Commonlands that I highly doubt the Overlord would come to their aid."* she sighed “Unfortunately all I can remember is where. It was a combination, I quit and they tried to fire me. I wrote a note to Canty, Sonyara and Bleu's daughter. I didn't tell her what her parents had been doing just that they died in an explosion.” She swallowed “I didn't sign it, but I did become very ill which tipped them off. We agreed that I would leave and still be bound by my contract but they removed the Guild name from my memory... there might be a way to get it back but I don't know. Desmens would always made sure he was well guarded. Uncle Nedrid... no idea where he even is. He traveled alone. Ariesez likes to find experiments for himself and I heard recently that he has been seen leaving the guild alone more frequently. According to rumors his niece finally betrayed about a week ago and well for a family with as long a history as they have with being Shadowknights... he wants to punish her in the worst possible way, make her his undead servant.”
    Calish shook his head “You mean Mordedana left?”
    Telsi nodded.
    Calish shook his “Oh that's not going to make things better in Neriak. Mind I always did find the Iksar Lie Detector a bit annoying but she was how can I put this... if you ticked off an Ariesez you wanted it to be Mordedana... you may not survive Mordenair.”
    “Captain something else you should know: Many of the guards believe they are doing the right thing and another thing they're under contract. If you catch any of them they won't be ale to tell you any information. If they utter one word about the guild and what goes on they'll die.”
    Calish blinked “But, how does that work for you?”
    Telsi smiled “Small loop hole, which I'm rather glad worked. I was a Tier'dal when I signed the contract. I don't think they expected me to die and become a freeblood myself... I know I didn't.”
    Ziqua thought for a moment “I saw M-mommy... and Uncle Tygarr, they were arguing and he hit herrr.” she whimpered “He said it was time... and... I want my Mommy...” tears welled in her eyes.
    Gregor nodded “A bit”
    ~~~~
    Tim nodded “That would be much appreciated,” he sighed. He walked outside and waited for the Dwarf.
    Upon realizing that others could see the Satyr Senri relaxed “Can I get you anything sir?” she asked.
    ~~~~~
    Ethan and Zach raised eyebrows at each other.
    Sam listened to the words of the Ratonga and dashed upstairs. He sat on the bed and closed his eyes. Sam meditated only focusing on his brother.
    “Okay, Tim doesn't have a lot of friends, he rarely leaves his lab,” Zach said after a few minutes.
    Ethan took an offensive stance and glared at the Ratonga.
    ~~~~~
    Nedrid sighed “You're never going to trust me are you?”
    “Maybe, but it will take a lot more convincing.” Alyerra answered
    A red cat stepped up to stand beside Nedrid.
    Alyerra blinked as she realized the feline had two tentacles coming out of its back. “Okay what is that?”
    “This is my new pet. I call her Telsi after my niece I'll never see again.” he sighed “If you ever met her you'd know it fits.”
    Alyerra raised an eyebrow “So explain to me why you can never see her again?”
    “Because they're tracking me... if I find her they're going to take her and make her what it was that we envisioned. She's borderline ravenous. I turned her and something went wrong...”
    “You turned your own niece? How sick are you?”
    Nedrid sighed “She's my brother's only daughter. She was on the verge of death from poison. I did the only thing I could think of to save her. And she still ran off with that Matriel!”
    Alyerra frowned Is there a point here? Why are you telling me this?”
    “Because, I need someone to find her and make sure she's okay.”
    “How do I do that?” she asked “I've never even... don't tell me that dream was real somehow.”
    Nedrid nodded.
    ~~~~~
    Calarys looked around with confusion on her face “I don'ts knows what's you'res talkings abouts.”
    Canty stepped forward enough to whisper to Rothgut and Charlemin “I'm sorry...” she dashed from behind the two men guarding her and her aunt “Aunt Calarys doesn'ts gets outs much sos shes has nots seens the posters.” she swallowed “They ares in the others rooms buts I'ms sures somehows they ares hidings themselves from yous. Aunt Calarys hads no ideas whens she lets thems.”
    Kyriu swallowed. If she kept talking she would be digging her own grave and possibly Danlore's and the others. She closed her eyes and went limp.
    The Tier'dal holding Kyriu laughed, not recognizing the Monk ability of Feign Death. “I guess it was too much for her.”
    Tetri sighed. Untamed Shroud only took energy to cast, but time was running out the shroud only lasted 10 minutes. Tetri sighed and wove a portal “Greater Faydark,” she whispered “All of you go, I'll protect them and bring them home, don't worry.”
    ~~~~
    Brienae curtseyed “You're welcome... and I'm sorry...” she said to Llew. She turned to face Ramia “You think you don't need help! Oh I understand you've had a horrid life, but we're trying to help you, both of you and you keep pushing us away!” her wings fluttered in a frenzied rhythm in her rage “You think that you have the right to treat others like scum because of how your life was. We're trying to help you gain a better life, but you don't want that do you? No you just want to mope and be miserable and angry at the world who had nothing to do with hurting you!”
    ~~~~
    The High-Elf bowed to the Kerra “Thank you. We contact you if the need arises.” he turned to Iksar “So am I going to have to knock you out again or are you going to sit and keep quiet...” he frowned “Hey wait a minute, you shouldn't able to cast. The cells suppress all magic.” he sighed “Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on you for awhile.” he looked towards clerk “Send someone to the Library to fix our security.”
    The clerk nodded and went into another room. A fae guard flew out the door.
    ~~~

“Yes it would be safe.” he laughed “Adoption is a process which would make you my daughter. If you want. We'd be family. That means you'd have a few people to protect you.”
    ((*The leader of my guild Revelations is a High-Elf Paladin. The guild is located in the Commonlands. Why it isn't in Antonica I don't know, but really don't see a Paladin being associated with Freeport. Might be an exception though.))
  12. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Ramia's arms remained crossed as she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Blah.. Blah.." she mumbled. She blinked and flinched at the suddent outburst Brienae had. Her hand glowed briefly, but she dispelled the magic she was tempted to use.
    A sudden twitch and then grunt, and the personalities once again switched. Lamia groaned and rubbed her head. She shook her head.
    By the rather angry look Brienae had, she guessed.
    "I'm.. guessing Ramia ticked you off.." she said weakly, wincing and sighing.
    ============
    The Iksar started the classic "whistle and look innocent" act. After a moment he laughed.
    "Oh I'll be good.. As good as a cunning, coercer Iksar can be.." he retorted with a smirk.
    Xandriala was visibly agitated, her tail twitching in an annoyed manner. She left the guardhouse of Kelethin and growled, grumbling to herself about filthy Iksar
    ============
    Stinsmia listened to his words and gave a slow nod. Her eyes lit up and she gave a slight smile
    "A-A family..?" she repeated the word softly
    "Y-Yes please.. I-I'd like that." She looked up at the wood elf and nuzzled him, giving him a hug. She felt so safe near him..
    ============
    Alucard looked over at Senriala and nodded
    "Yes ma'am.. A glass of Tunarian wine, if you wouldn't mind." He smiled. He turned back to Shiasia and sat across from her.
    "Erm.. S-Shiasia.. Shiasia Strimskys.." she stuttered shyly, looking away with a blush.
    "A pleasure to meet you miss. I'm Alucard Jyeravas." he replied with a nod of his head
    ============
    Jhyiskitches stepped out of the way and gave a nod.
    "Be my guest. Hes is in the first rooms yous sees." he said, pointing up the stairs. He merely stared back at Ethan, his nose and ears twitching a few times.
    "Is there somethings wrongs, human? I hope I don'ts offends you by merely being a Ratonga" he said politely with a tilt of his head.
    ============
    Ramoana sighed softly, noting the conversation didn't at least quiet down a bit. She decided to ignore it however, and merely went to her own bed, pulling the covers over herself and deciding to nap
  13. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Ross shook her head. "Even if there is a Guild there that the Overlord would not aid, the Hall is in the Commonlands, which is the Militia's territory. It is too risky that it will be seen as some larger event geared towards an invasion of Freeport. I will not risk open war by my own descision. It is not my place." She tapped her finger on the desk. "I can, however, send a detailed report to my superiors. Ariesez though...his neice and nephew are here in Qeynos momentarily. I will warn Mordedana that she is being targeted." She took a deep breath. "You took a risk, not knowing if that contract still bound your word." She paused to tap her fingers again, thinking. "Although...if it simply looked like a dispute between guilds..."
    Sylvie patted the girl on the back. "There there. It was only a bad dream." She knelt down, wiping the tears from the little Kerra's cheek. "Where is your mother?"
    Herrigan nodded and turned, heading back towards the office.
    Ginnar nodded to Senri. "Thank yer very much fer breakkist, marm." He placed some yellow coins on the table and left, not giving the woman time to protest and stepping outside with Tim.
    K'Niris drew his sword. Charlemin went for his, but one of the other Militiamen backhanded him before he could. Charlemin stumbled back and crumpled to the floor. Rothgut stood still. He understood the girl's actions and could not say that he would not have done the same if it were his family on the line. "Tie them up." He glanced at Kyriu. "Don't forget her." He grabbed the Teir'dal who had been holding her. "She has the look of a Brawler about her."
    Vani grinned. "Well, there is one way to tell if she's faking." She pulled her leg back and aimed a kick at the Monk's stomach. Danlore, struggled with the Teir'dal tying his hands behind his back and called out a warning.
    Bella bit her lip. "We's can'ts. The littles ones-"
    Aloysiius sighed and grabbed the Ratonga, knowing they had no time to argue. He reached down, covering her mouth with his one hand and picking her up. By the time that Bellacouste registered what had happened though the Bard had already taken her through the portal. Hoddmimir saluted the Fury cheekily and hopped through without protest.
    Llew clenched her jaw. She nodded towards the Ratonga. "She should go to the House of the Falling Stars." She did not like the idea that someone so unstable and easily provoked to spell casting being around her brother.
  14. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

“You gambled your life on a technicality?” Calish asked as he set down his cup of tea splashing the remaining contents.
    Telsi sighed “I don't have a life to lose. I have no pulse. I can't...”
    Calish turned his blue eyes on her “What if you had been wrong?” he took a deep breath “I could have lost everything!” he placed his hands on her shoulders.
    Telsi blinked tears from her eyes unsure of what to say.
    “Three times... I've thought I lost you. Not again, not permanently.” He pulled her closer in a loving embrace.
    “I've told you all I can.” She said to the captain “You said something about an escort to Qeynos Harbor.”
    Calish sighed as he released his fiancee “Is that really needed?”
    Ziqua sniffed “Sh-she d-died in the firrrst firrres of Kelethin. U-Uncle Tygarr said it was my fault.”
    Gregor followed Herrigan towards the office.
    ~~~~~
    “You're welcome,” Senri said as the Dwarf left. She went to the bar and pulled a bottle of Tunarian wine from behind the counter. She poured some into a glass and gave it to the Satyr. “If there is anything else you want or need let me know.”
    Outside Tim nodded to Ginnar and started walking. He stopped occasionally to make sure he did not lose the Dwarf.
    ~~~~~~
    “Ethan, at ease,” Zach growled “How did you meet Tim? And forgive my brother he's a but rash. I'm Zachary Flamefist and this is my brother Ethan. Tim is our youngest brother.”
    Ethan relaxed “How do we know we can trust him.”
    Zach sighed “There are times Tim leaves the dojo. There are few places he would go. Where did you meet him?”
    Upstairs Sam appeared to be in a trance. His eyes were closed as he concentrated.
    ~~~~
    “Telsianya...” Alyerra shook her head “Okay so if I find her, she's hardly going to listen to me. I seem to recall you having issues with me being Half-Human,”
    Nedrid sighed “Her boyfriend has corrupted her mind.” he growled “That boy is the reason she was poisoned!”
    “Alright fine. She appeared alright.”
    “I suppose. I'm returning to them. That's the bargain. But I can't trust them.” he swallowed “I need you to remember something Preservers Eternal.”
    “Preservers Eternal?” Alyerra questioned.
    “Nedrid nodded. He turned and vanished.
    ~~~~
    Instinctively Kyriu moved her own leg up blocking Vani's leg as she opened her eyes.
    The tier-dal holding Kyriu sighed. “There's our answer.” his face darkened “Someone want to help me bind her?”
    As soon as the others were through Tetri closed the portal. The ghostly image of a wolf formed around. her. She shrouded herself again and walked into the other room. She surveyed the situation.
    ~~~~~
    Brienae nodded her wings began to slow. “I'm sorry, I honestly did not realize she was this...” she chose her words carefully “I thought it would be simpler.” she shook her head.
    Henris sighed “Why don't you come with us my dear.” he said to Lamia “Then we can go to the House of Falling Stars and surely they can help you.”
    Brienae sighed “No, perhaps it would be better if Lamia and I went there now.”
    “Brienae...” Henris began.
    Brienae lowered her voice and spoke in Faelie “Father I do not think it wise to risk the other around Mother.”
    Henris sighed “I suppose you have a point, but I expect to see you a bit more often.” he responded in Faelie.
    Brienae nodded “Lamia follow me please.” she said in common. She was ashamed at having lost her temper and she sensed that Llew was now mad at her as well. She sighed remembering the boy. She was sure that had something wih Llew's anger. She clenched her fists more in anger at herself.
    ~~~~~~
    The High-Elf drew his sword. “Hands where I can see them.” he growled.
    ~~~~~
    Carl trembled as he watched the shadows play out his darkest memories. He could hear the Ratonga but he could not wake up. He tried to flee the scenes but his paralysis made it difficult. He could not seem to drag himself fast enough.
    “Carl.”
    Carl looked around upon hearing his name.
    Sam knelt beside him. “Carl,”
    “Help me Sam, it's the Darkness... I can feel it...I need more time.”
    “I'll do the best I can.” Sam answered “You need to not give up. I have an idea.”
    “The hammer did you succeed?”
    “No,” Sam answered.
  15. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Lamia whimpered softly.
    "I-I'm sorry.. " she said softly. The young Ratonga shook for a moment and followed after Llewenayah
    "Ready to go whenever you are miss Llew.." she said softly with a smile.
    Her tail swayed slowly.
    ===========
    The iksar smirked softly and his hands came out into view. Though they both glowed as he tried to reactivate the collar that Stinsmia wore. Stubborn much
    "Where is that Ratongan brat?!" he mutters angrily
    ===========
    Stinsmia sighed softly and hugs close to Galabrin, nuzzling him softly, feeling relatively happy.
    "Y-You're so nice.." she whispered softly. She bites her lip as she suddenly feels that same.. scaly presence enter her mind.
    "G-Get out of my head.. Please.. I don't want to be hurt anymore Master.." she whispered hoarsely, mainly to herself as she closed her eyes. Her struggles were surprisingly not that violent anymore.
    Seeing as how she was finally getting what she thought she'd never have, a family, plus the fact that her mind was on other things at the moment, it was easier to resist the charm, so she merely sat there quietly and closed her eyes, breathing deeply and trying to stay calm.
    ===========
    Alucard took the glass and nodded
    "Thank you, miss dark elf." he said softly, taking a sip of the wine quietly.
    He looked at Shiasia with concern written on his face. "Please pardon if I'm touching rather sensitive issues, but I couldn't help but notice that you have a young cub in your arms.. With the fat-"
    "The father I don't think will have anything to do with him, seeing as how he forced himself on me." she replied curtly, cutting the Satyr off mid-sentence.
    "I see. My apologies then, young lady. I didn't mean to offend you if I did.." Alucard replied softly, looking down.
    ===========
    Jhyiskitches frowned.
    "I will answer, but I'm frankly afraid of what you might think.." he said with a rather casual shrug. He swallowed and then sighed
    "In the most simplest ways of saying; I'm looking to repent and leave my ways of being a Shadowknight.. I met your brother while I was going to the Tainted Eagle to meet someone." he said softly.
    He looked down
    "I'm also hoping that eventually a female Ratonga will forgive me in time for what I've done to her in the past.." he shuddered, closing his eyes as memories came back at just the mere mention of that.
  16. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Ross shook her head, reminding herself to fill out the overtime forms when this shift was over. "I would like one of the Guards to accompany you to make sure that nothing happens. You have already given the information you promised, and I will keep my word to see you safely through the process of becoming a citizen."
    Sylvie patted the girl on the back. "I'm so sorry. It can't have been your fault."
    Herrigan paused outside the door, hearing voices. "Oh, I guess the Captain is using my office."
    Ginnar was grateful that the longer-legged human was pausing to let him catch up as he followed.
    Vani sneered as her kick was blocked. "I will help." She took some rope from the Militiaman who had tied Danny's hands. "Hold her still." She grabbed Kyriu by the wrist, digging her sharpened fingernails into the flesh.
    One of the other Militiamen grabbed Charlemin and began to tie him up. Rothgut pushed Canty behind him to her aunt.
    Danny glanced at Tetri, seeing through the shroud, but he instead turned to K'Niris to distract him. "What are you going to do with us?"
    The Teir'dal's cold gaze turned to the Wizard. "First, I'll break your fingers so that you can't cast any of your spells and then we'll play games until you tell us about the other traitors and how you got into the Overlord's city." He grinned wickedly. "It will be fun."
    At the Druid Rings in Greater Faydark Bella kicked out at Aloysiius, barely missing kicking Hoddmimir in the head as he materialized behind them.
    "Oy! Watch it!" The Arasai called angrily, darting out of range.
    Aloysiius set Bella down. "Whats did you's does!? We's can'ts leaves thems! I's knows whats they's wills does to thems!"
    "We need to trust them." Aloysiius said. "Tetri knows what she's doing."
    Hoddmimir scoffed. "Better they have to deal with the old rat than me."
    Aloysiius winced as he saw tears well up in Bella's eyes. "My's brothers is theres and my's Fathers ands-ands-there is littles ones ands-" She broke down sobbing.
    "Come on, Bella, let's go into the city."
    She shook her head defiantly. "Noes. I's is goings to sits rights here and waits, I's is."
    Llew shook her head and sighed, unsure of what to do now and ashamed at snapping again. Grumblefoot frowned. "Llew, yer shoul' go look af'er yer brodder. Isatis an' Brienae kin see Lamia ter th' 'Ouse o' Fallin' Stars." He scratched his chin. "Ay kin go wit yer ladies, but Ay kin only go as far as th' 'Ouse, Ay kin't stay."
    Llew took a deep breath. "Thank you and I'm sorry, for snapping like that. It was unwarrented."
  17. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Calish sighed “I think we should be fine.”
    “Let's review: You're a Tier'dal not the most welcome,” Telsi hissed “you're also injured.”
    Calish raised an eyebrow “So I need stronger cologne,” he started to laugh but instead he sighed as he watched other subtle signs he had learned manifest “Telsi, stay with me.”
    The freeblood blinked white eyes.
    “Telsi focus...” he frowned unsure where to focus her attention. His wounds were recent enough to have not healed yet, but they were scabbed over. They were recent enough that she could smell them and Calish knew that a primal part of her mind wanted to re-open at least one of them and drain blood. “Telsi...” he knew she was fighting and losing.
    Ziqua sniffed “I s-saw the firrre beforrre it happened... and M-mommy and D-daddy d-didn't b-believe me.”
    Gregor sighed “I guess we wait then,”
    Elena woke up human. Last night had been long and a bit of a blur. She began to panic as she did not recognize where she was nor did she quite recall how she had gotten there.
    ~~~~
    Senri frowned at being called Ms. Dark-Elf “Oh my apologies for being so rude. Senriala,” she said “And this is The Tainted Eagle.”
    ~~~~~
    Zach nodded “All I asked was where you met. I believe you. We'll help you in anyway we can.”
    Ethan nodded “If you had said just about anywhere else we would have kicked you out the door.” he grinned “Literally,”
    Zach sighed “From what you said though.... I'm guessing you were thrown out. Senri went through a similar experience about twenty years ago. We will help you and rest assured that Senri will help the lady, but give that time.”
    Tim waited outside the Dojo for Ginnar to catch up.
    ~~~~~
    Alyerra sighed as she headed towards the nearest acorn.
    ~~~~~
    Kyriu bit her lip in an effort not to scream in pain as she felt the nails. She tried to kick.
    “What about this one?” the Dark-Elf holding Kyriu asked. “I'm personally thinking about breaking her legs,”
    “No one harms my Cubs!” Tetri spoke. Her voice echoed around the room “I have a better idea, you will let all of my Cubs go or you will suffer Nature's Wrath. Your choice,” She moved further into the room remaining shrouded.
    Calarys hugged a trembling Canty.
    ~~~~~
    Brienae sighed “It is alright, it has been a bit of a long day... or week?” she shook her head “I think we will be fine.” she turned to Lamia “There's been a change in plans. We're going to take you somewhere with more resources that is better equipped to help you than any of us are,”
    Henris sighed “I expect you home in an hour Brienae. If not I'm sending Sivraj to search for you and he will stay with you.”
    Brienae's face turned crimson in a blush that only Lamia and Llew could see as she spoke “That won't be necessary Father.”
    ~~~~~~
    The High Elf rolled his eyes “I don't envy the headache you are going to have by the time we fix your cell.” as he spoke he raised his sword again and brought the handle down on the Iksar's head yet again.
    ~~~~
    “Oh!” the Fae Priestess gasped as she watched the collar glow.
    Galabrin hugged his new daughter “I've got you,” he whispered “No one's going to hurt you. Ready to go home?”
    ~~~~~
    “Kill me.” Carl pleaded.
    “No, I can't do that.” Sam answered “You need to have faith.” he sighed “I'll be back I promise.” with that he vanished.
  18. ARCHIVED-Squeakybrigand Guest

Lamia smiled and shook her head, her ears loweerd
    "No need to apologize, miss Llew.." she said softly. She glanced at Brienae and nodded
    "That sounds fine with me. Let's go.." She frowned and glanced at Henris
    "I really don't think you should defy your father, especially considering how he kind of snapped earlier." She muttered. She looked up at the sky.
    "Why don't you just shut up Ramia..? I swear to the gods that you won't ever seem to mind your own business. As well as it's no wonder no one likes you. Except for me.." she hissed annoyingly. One of her hands rose and started moving in a "Blah Blah Blah" fashion as she rolled her eyes
    ==============
    Zulgahr grunted and groaned softly, collapsing and closing his eyes yet again. His hands fell to the ground and he thudded against the ground.
    His hands' glow continued weakly for a small moment before fading once again.
    ==============
    The Ratonga's eyes open and she shakes her head, coming back to her senses. She hugs Gelabrin, and nods slowly
    "Y-Yes d-daddy.." she said to him softly. She wrapped her arms around his arm.
    "L-Let's g-go home.." she stuttered softly, forgetting the fact that Henris had previously wanted her to join him at his house.
    Only reason her bloody screaming and destructive habits weren't in play right now was because her mind was cleared and she actually had time to properly think*. She had found that Gelabrin was the only person that was nice to her. And now he was going to become her father to boot!
    ==============
    Alucard nodded in acknowledgement
    "A pleasure to meet you, miss Senriala.. You don't have a need to apologize, as you did nothing wrong" he said kindly. He sighed as a look of sadness entered his eyes when he looked at Shiasia and her son.
    Not out of loneliness but rather because he was so horrified that someone could do that to such a sweet young lady. He sipped his wine quietly, pushing hair out from his face.
    "What brings you here miss?" he asks the Ratonga.
    "Seeking solace from Jhyiskitches. And yet hoping he changes his ways.. Miss Senri here.." she looks up and smiles softly at the dark elf
    "Let me have a room here for me and my son Nazsuss, in exchange that I become waitress here. I promptly accepted the offer.." she explained with a twitch of her tail.
    Nazsuss squeaked and buried his head in his mother's chest.
    "Wish you'd do something interesting, furball.." the young mother giggled
    ===============
    Jhyiskitches sighe and nodded slightly. He smirked at Ethen
    "Gee good to know!" he retorted with a joking grin. He turned to Zach and sighed.
    "Erm.. Yeah. Tim elaborated to me on her rather harsh behaviour when we met.. I understand perfectly about giving time." He gave a soft laugh
    "So yeah.. I deserved being slapped.." he joked wryly. He looked his armour over briefly. It was stained with blood from long ago. He never got around to cleaning that off..
    "I think when I get the chance.. I'm going to uh.. Either wash my armour, or just get rid of it completely and find something else.." he mutters to himself with a frown
    ================
    Ramoana growled as the commotion continued and woke her up from her nap. She stood up and yawned, trudging out of her apartment, somewhat unaware that her sister clung to her arm. She was rather ticked off that noises were able to flow through the rather thin walls of the rooms.
    She noted the door to her neighbours' apartment was cracked open. She peeked in briefly, seeming oblivious to the confrontation
    "Could you keep it down..?" she asks sleepily, giving a yawn. "Me and my sister are trying to sleep.."
    ================
    Vhyrenia woke up with a yawn, stretching. Her husband was asleep next to her in the bed. She nudged him gently and he woke with a groan. His hand batted at her
    "Nngh... Just 5 more minutes, kitty.. I'm sleepy.." Vaska grumbled, burying his head in the pillows. Vhyrenia rolled her eyes and chuckled. She stepped up from the bed, only to find she was pulled back by her tail
    "I want to keep my furry pillow near.. She's so warm and soft.." he grumbles, a smirk playing on his face despite being hidden by the pillows.
    "Fine, lazy.." she replies with a chuckle, easing back into bed and under the covers with the Freeblood, closing her eyes and nuzzling him, purring loudly.
    ((Character Note*: Stinsmia was bought as a timid young slave who obeyed her Master's every whim. She was never chaotic. Until she defied him just once.Zulgahr had promptly cast the Charm spell and twisted her mind to fit his needs and desires. Since it didn't last very long, he had to constantly renew it, further shattering her will and corrupting her mind until the word "No" was practically erased from her mind.
    Her mind broken, when the spell wore off, she could never think straight and she became scarily violent, scratching and biting at the Iksar when she wasn't charmed. That and more.With his influence on her for the most part gone (save for the stubborn attempts to cast the spell over and over again), her mind is still shattered, but it's slowly trying to repair itself and give her free will again. ))
  19. ARCHIVED-llewenayah Guest

Ross stood, the chair scraping across the floor. "Is it common for this to happen so often or has she not fed enough yet?"
    "That's terrible!" Slyvie continued to pat her back. "But it still is not your fault! You did what you could! I know! Would you like a cookie? I know it is probably not the best breakfast, but it will make you feel better."
    Herrigan turned as he heard something in the main room, but he also heard a paniced voice in the office. He knocked on the door. "Captain?"
    Ginnar caught up to Tim. "Used ter be Ay coul' keep up, even in a full suit o' armor." He puffed. "Where is th' lad?"
    Vani sneered as the kick landed on her shin. She dug her nails deeper and twisted the arm. "I'll show you and your Mutts what wrath is!"
    K'Niris raised his sword, indicating to the other Militiamen to ready themselves. The one holding Danny pushed him to the ground, where he fell on Charlemin. Rothgut pushed the two female Ratonga back up against the wall.
    Llew nodded her head to them and turned, hurrying towards the Tainted Eagle.
    Grumblefoot and Isatis looked from one Fae to the other. Having seen what Brienae was capable of he doubted that she needed an escourt, but having been a protective father himself before he also understood Henris' feelings. "Ay dun think it will take too long fer this."
    ((I hope I am remembering correctly and that Elena was left in the main room of the Guardhouse and had not been moved into a cell or the barracks. If she was I'll edit my post correctly.))
  20. ARCHIVED-lisemanta Guest

Calish thought about the question as he approached his fiancee`. He winced as Telsi's teeth sank into a gash on his collar bone.
    Telsi tore the cloth before biting down again.
    Calish winced again. He turned to the Captain having figured out his explanation “It is somewhat common. The problem is she's always starving, her body always feels like it needs blood,” as he spoke he stroked Telsi's hair “But she's not ravenous, not really. She has enough of her mind left to ignore the thirst or hunger sometimes.” he sighed “We both would prefer that to be most times. Someday she will be able to but she needs help.”
    Gregor turned hearing the noise from the main room as well.
    Elena hugged her knees in the corner where she had woken up. She was hungry and her entire body ached from the frequent transformations. She remembered vague details like a Halfling who smelled of food. She also remembered Vonelix. Her panic increased as she looked around frequently for the gnome. She saw Priestess Anna still asleep next to her. She swallowed unsure whether she wanted to draw attention to herself.
    ~~~~
    Senriala smiled “Speaking of which there will be guests arriving in a few minutes. They are mostly men but they know the rules. They will not hurt you.” she promised “As for the little one there are two choices he can either stay with you on your back or he can stay in the high-chair.” he sighed as she looked at the empty high-chair for a moment she was lost in memory of her own daughter reaching for her from the chair.
    ~~~~~
    “I left him upstairs in the first room,” Tim answered as he opened the door.
    “I would suggest new armor entirely,” Ethan answered “You'll want armor that resembles Kelethin make or Qeynos make. Right now you look like you're either from Freeport or Neriak... can't tell but it does not look good.”
    Zach shook his head “Ethan's right.”
    Ethan turned as Tim stepped through the door. “Is that Senri's Kelethin toast I smell?”
    Tim nodded.
    “Oh Tim there's someone we want you to meet...” Ethan began “Where did Sam go?”
    “Upstairs,” Zach answered.
    Tim set the basket of toast down “Help yourselves.” he said. He stopped as he headed upstairs “Did you say Sam? As in Samuel, the brother who was sold into slavery before I was born?”
    Zach sighed “Yes that would be him. He's free now. He ran upstairs when we got here...” his face flushed as he suddenly felt guilty “When we got here your friend told us Carl had a fever. Sam went upstairs, I'm assuming to see to him.”
    Tim nodded and dashed upstairs. He hoped Ginnar would follow him.
    Ethan frowned “Um think we should have told him about Sam's condition?”
    ~~~~~
    “So be it,” Tetri hissed. She appeared as she cast Call of Storms causing lightning to strike random guards.
    The guard holding Kyriu fell as lighting struck him.
    Kyriu let out a cry as her arm was twisted, but she took the opportunity to grab her staff from her back with her other arm, she flourished it catching the crazy Teir'dal in the chin.
    ~~~~~
    Brienae sighed “Follow me,” as she started to head in the direction of the House of Falling Stars.
    “I should really be heading home before Mianette decides to send out a search party for me,” Henris sighed as he started flying towards home.
    ~~~~
    The High-Elf folded his arms and held his sword “Until we fix the magic of this cell if he so much as twitches I'm knocking him out.”
    ~~~~~
    Galabrin stood still holding Stimsia. He was glad to see that she seemed to be able to fight the charm. He walked out the door and headed home with his the Ratonga. He decided it was best to tell his daughter about her new family as they walked “My wife, your new mother is a Freeblood, but don't worry she only feeds on non-sentient animals. She won't hurt you.”

((You are correct Elena was left where she fell asleep in the main room. The phrase "let sleeping dogs lie" comes to mind although in her case she was a wolf.))