A community goodbye

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Nolus, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nolus Well-Known Member

I had a thread that appears to have been stealth removed with reasonable well thought out OP. Don't worry I'm done, I give up. If you don't have the courage to even tell me you removed it. I'm not upset. I'm just done. I helped SOE and Daybreak for years, I love the everquest community and the players, even the team. Best luck to all of you. My proudest moments in years of everquest 2 was seeing players and staff band together to support a dying boy.

14+ years and a few sad deaths from in game friends. Been a long and fun road, thank you all. :D
    Toxify, Blazen, ConcealFate and 10 others like this.
  2. Meneltel Well-Known Member

/mourn
    yet another player leaves. Take care and good luck and I hope you find a game worth playing!
    Kheldar, Rhodris and Mizgamer62 like this.
  3. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Safe travels, Nolus.

I know you had a deep love for the game and only wanted to help.

Cheers :)
  4. Iglu Active Member

Hope you find another game to put down roots in. Good luck for the future.
  5. Finora Well-Known Member

Safe travels and best of luck!

Maybe we'll see you around elsewhere.
  6. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Sad state.
  7. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Locking this thread because some of the personal comments made towards me were fairly horrific. There are a lot of ways to express your opinions; personally attacking employees is not one of them. I can tell you that if you spend a majority of your time here making abusive comments, we will probably not be privy to reading your feedback or engaging in conversation with you.

In regards to the subject at hand, I have been out for the last few days on holiday. I have no idea what this thread was made in reference to. If OP wishes to contact me personally about the removed thread, he or she may.
    Xakrein likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.