A Celebration of Looooove on Antonia Bayle Server!

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Kyrlyxl, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Kyrlyxl New Member

As Erollisi celebrations come to a close, I can't help but feel a little sad. Despite my Dark Elf Heritage, I love, well, love! Nothing gives me greater joy than handing roses to any and all while riding my pink unicorn all over Norrath. Except perhaps devious plots and schemes. I AM a Dark Elf, after all.

That said, in honour of Erollisi, I and my guild, Seren Llys Du, are hosting an event in my lavish Palace, and all those who love love as much as I, are welcome! Come end the celebration with a celebration to honour all things Erollisi! There will be dancing, gifts, fireworks, and maybe, just MAYBE a lucky few will receive gifts from the Shard of Love itself! This is an alignment-neutral celebration, so leave your hate, and poison-tipped daggers at home, and bring your roses instead! The gifting of roses is strongly encouraged, but not mandatory. Though, who wouldn't want to take advantage of a room full of people to hand out roses to? Especially with all those great titles to be had.:)

The Celebration will take place Thursday, the 20th, starting at 6pm EST. The location: Kyrlyxls' Court of The Master, accessible via the portal in either Qeynos or Freeport.

Feel free to contact me in-game for more details.

I, and my guildies, look forward to seeing you all there!

Kyrlyxl L'Espiegle, Thief of Hearts (and the occasional coin purse)

P.S: I am unable to find the Guide Thread for AB, so AB guides, if you read this, pls contact me. I'd love to see some or all of you (availability allowing) there!
  2. Kinyoubi Guide

Dis lookz like fun! Dere iz a event in da Commonlandz at 4:00pm PST dat lookz interestin', but Ai will try to make yer speshul Love Event!

Fank yoo fer da invitayshun!
  3. Kyrlyxl New Member

A party is always livelier with you around, sweet Troll! I hope you can make an appearance. I have special gifts for the first 200 to arrive. Not that I'm blatantly trying to bribe people, or anything...

Kyrlyxl, King of Brigands, Thief of Hearts