a burnt key

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Adevil, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Darwiin Active Member

"I think Gninja basically said there is no way we will figure it out because the "trigger" that puts you on the Eligibility list happens at a random time, hours before the key can even spawn.

So basically make offerings to Bristlebane in the hope that he will bless you with much fortune and luck! "

Ok I am going to chalk this up to Gninja not knowing how the game works (Again). The very first person I knew personally who got a Burnt Key had just got into the zone after starting the questline. They received the key after flying out of the Cave. They had not been in the zone more than a few minutes. So this eligibility list either is broken, easy to get on (like just being in zone) or doesn't really exists and Gninja is trolling people like he did for the Epic quest.

Also I have heard from many people that they were doing nothing at the time they received the key, just standing around bored not even killing anything. (a few with AFK flags even up)
  2. Justmeagain Member

Thought Id drop a post here to help with people having issues killing the final boss in here. As a conjuror I kept dieing and finally I figured out to kite him around. When he says screaming about burning etc he stops and will shoot a powerful fire attack in a straight line. Make sure at all costs you don't get hit by it. Also this is a good time to try and get your pet back up and hit some CD's to keep it alive and/or to hit him with some high dps spells. Was able to down him finally. Also dropped 15000pp (with membership 13000ish non-member and the plate armor that can be equiped even as a clothy.

I know I looked all over google and couldn't find anybody with any information on fighting this boss so hope this helps.
    Prissetta likes this.