a burnt key

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Adevil, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Nkito Well-Known Member

For all we know there could be a delay built in, between the action that triggers it and the actual looting of it. Would make it more difficult to narrow down, could be a minute, could be an hour.
  2. Trak Member

I killed about 10 mobs in the zone and completed no quests prior to getting the key.
  3. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Heads up from another burnt key thread:

4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Maybe that's why I haven't found the flippin portal... closed for rennovation / plat fix? :(
  5. Trak Member

Seems that way. Just our luck. :(
  6. Kaarkula Active Member

so those lucky people that got 1.5 mil plat...
  7. Meneltel Well-Known Member

And this is likely why krono are about 500k now on AB... *sighs*
  8. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

So I guess we're still at square one considering there's no concrete consensus on "how the system works"
    Shmogre likes this.
  9. Udonn Active Member

Hopefully with this fix, they made the burnt key heirloom. The one I got was on one of my alts; my last choice for gearing up.
  10. Blaznya New Member

......nice fix.....20k plat for all instance.......last named 14k plat drop.......price new ancient 10kk,the question of where to take the money to buy one ancient??????????????
  11. Poemaon Member

Easy way, buy Kronos and make Daybrake Rich! No Joke i think thats the Way they would like.

Its same whit ascention spells, if you dont buy them (DBC) you will need years to get them on gm...

Pay to Win Handy App = EQ2 Now.
    captainbeatty451, Conifur and Xakrein like this.
  12. Blaznya New Member

I have to earn it in the game,not the money that I make in life.In Thalumbra in the area with the duck fell 10-15k plat,now 20k plat,I'm very funny over you Daybreak!!!
  13. Poemaon Member

Irony and Forums it never works....
  14. Arieva Well-Known Member

well if you got 20k you probably should count yourself lucky, my guildy got 3,500 from his earlier.
  15. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Found it in KJ near the Fens zone line - after looking for 3 days. I have a feeling it was "closed for renovation" during some of that though -
  16. Scale New Member

they didn't even have the decency to announce that it was down for a few days...i already got my portal prior to all this but that pisses me off for the rest of you.
  17. Wurm Well-Known Member

They probably announced it on Discord, since its the new "cool" way to talk to the players.
    captainbeatty451 and Meneltel like this.
  18. Tekka Well-Known Member

Kander - Today at 1:31 PM

So guys, you cannot get what everyone is looking for AFK, anyone who has told you that does not understand how the system works. You have to do certain things to even be placed on the eligibility list. The amount of plat that was dropping was a bug. So super lotto to those who got it. Keys are not even being granted right now until after the patch tomorrow,

Hey guys, you did learn a few new things:

1) There is a system, and you don't know how it works.
    2) There is an Eligibility List that you have to be Placed on. And you have to do Certain Things to get on it.

So it would then follow if you do an Assortment of Things at Various Times you might be placed on The List. And if you happen to then also be in zone when the keys are Handed Down From On High, you have a chance to get one.

Doesn't that sound super fun!

(is not even going to touch the million+ platinum snafu that went unchecked for that long)
  19. Meneltel Well-Known Member

Like the bug about buying cheap spells and selling them elsewhere for a huge profit? Are we going thru that again? No wonder krono are now over 550k on AB...
  20. Lithinor Member

so what you're saying is that certain people that got the burnt key prior to the fix should be sent to jail server because they should have known it wasn't intended? weird how that goes. those people that got the million+ plat should have immediately bugged it because the devs were extremely clear about what was to be expected and they did it any way. /sarcasm i always enjoy situational justice, bugged npc with wrong prices, jail. people with million+ plat keys... super lotto. hey, any chance devs got the ancient merchant prices wrong? naaaah