A burnt key for Test server

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Dyeana, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Dyeana Active Member

Hi Devs.

I see that the "a burnt key" is still not discovered on the Test server. I sure hope you didn't forget us poor souls on the Test server. Could someone check out to at least ensure a burnt key can at least drop on the Test server please? If indeed it can, guess I and a few other of us on Test server need to figure out what is needed to get on the eligibility list.

Thanks

Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Dyeana Active Member

Thanks for the reply. I reread all the messageboards on the "a burnt key" and now find it absolutely humorous. I wrote my first computer game in Pasquel in the early 80s and can clearly state nothing in a computer game is random. It is all logic and finding/getting "a burnt key" is going to require a bit of logic. Which it seems most wanting the key are not applying. Well that and knowing that when I program, even I tend to "cheat" and duplicate something I created over again with slight modifications. The Dev's being programers are no different. Oh well, so much for getting a burnt key since I doubt I will be on any eligibility list.

Hey Dev's..... is it too late to get a piece of equipment for the upcoming Bristlebane Days (mainly for the the 1st)? With the following as a start;

+1561 str +1561 agi +1561 wis +1561 int +121,200 sta
    +500,000 health +300,000 power

363.3% Attack Speed to speed snails
    556 Damage Per Second to drunkin dwarfs
    431.6% Multi Attack Chance against freelancing fairies
    2186.9% Crit Chance in the shattered lands
    3148.2% Crit Bonus to aged chedar giants
    5555.6% Potency to frosted flake gooblins
    61 Resolve during Tradeskill quests

pinkie-mist

Level 100 (Tier 11)
    All Crispy Critters

I would love :rolleyes: to be able to SLR and see how high many plats I can get for it and my Freeport to Qeynos Brokelynn Bridge. Feel free to add any other outragious stats you would love.

:D <<Giant Cheshire Cat Grins>>:D

Dye
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.