A bit confused about AA's

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Draggore, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Draggore New Member

So I just started and got a defiler to level 36, and have gotten over 60 AA's, yet I'm only able to use 50 of them in Shaman and Defiler AA trees. I've seen from builds that you get up to 100 AA's in both the Shaman and Defiler tree. Question is how do I get the extra 50? Right now I can't put any more into Shaman, and started working on the Defiler tree. I just bought the AoD expansion, and thought you get the other six expansions as a F2P or Gold member to unlock more AA's. So again how do I get more AA's? Leveling up? Thanks.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

As you gain levels, the max you can put into the various pages goes up. It is possible to earn more AA then you can spend at your level. No AA is ever 'lost', however, and once you gain enough levels to unlock the page or raise the limit, you'll be able to immediately place any 'banked AA.
    I'd also suggest that you look at all the pages you've got access to and spend on multiple pages, picking what is best for now rather then trying to max each page before moving on to the next.
    Faelynn likes this.