90+ Tradeskill receipes

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-decator666, Jul 30, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

Hi...I am not sure where to find the 90+ tradeskill book quests so that i can get the 44 slot bearskin hide back for my tailor and the Titanium arrows for my woodworker...
    I have done the whole chain in velios including knocking the dinos out with the flute and the chain in lavastorm that gives you that nice appearance armor...
    Can anyone tell me where I need to go from here with my 90+ crafters?
    Thanks!
  2. ARCHIVED-SlashnGut Guest

The quests for the level 91 and 92 books are in withered lands.

Edited for spelling
  3. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

The Withered lands..I suspected that...I can't seem to connect to that area. I can get down to scar bridge and walk south but can't seem to figure out how to get to the Withered lands. Is there a port there or a quest that takes me there?
    Thanks!
  4. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

The connection is at Thurgadin harbor. There's another gryphon handler on the pier to the right when facing out to sea. When you get to withered lands, bear left and you'll find a cave in the camp. Your TS quest NPC is in there.
  5. ARCHIVED-decator666 Guest

Thanks for the info. I finally found it last night. There are 2 griffons at Thur harbor...One goes to the withered lands the other goes to the icy fingers.
    There really is no info on this stuff. It would be great if they would add a quest giver link from one of our tradeskill quests leading us there so we know that there are more receipes to find after 89.
  6. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

I agree. Some sort of link would've been nice. It doesn't even pick up where the last quest series left off.
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Katz Guest

decator666 wrote:
    You are correct. They should add in something to send you to the next area.