90 Monk Seeking AA Advice

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Nataraja, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Nataraja New Member

Not a lot of info google finds on this from recent time so...

I have a working solo/dps build I like, but trying to work out the best Tank AA situation - my first attempt rendered less hp than my dps build, so I figure I am doing something wrong - anyone have some suggestions?
  2. Silzin Active Member

for adorning i would recommend something along the lines that i use. go for Ability Reuse, Weapons Skills, 600 MA then BC. as for an AA spec i would recommend something along the lines of below. if it does not work, this is very close to my Mix tanking spec on live atm. this is for a monk at 95 with 320 aa. before 90/320 you are not tanking and anything you spec for will not change your ability to tank in SS much at all. Remember EVERYTHING i am telling you will change when ToV comes out.

http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/#GU65;2...05512@315511t300a08aa00a001t53@42112110030@71

If you have any more specific questions just ask.
  3. Nataraja New Member

Thanks for responding. I especially appreciate the link - I knew there was something like this out there but couldn't find it.

I had no trouble tanking SS from 92-95 - with a XP PoT I did those three levels last night actually. My AA build was just chasing HP and DEF stuff, but the link will help a lot to finesse. My gear is not great, but I do have 3 or 4 pieces of the MC Fabled 90 stuff. My biggest problem was the one named that opens with the huge AE, but there's a couple AA's that help with that. I was in there with 45k buffed - once I got done and put on some 95 gear I have 60k. Tonight I can run AE groups with merc heals in SS. I am almost maxed on AA - like 8 left, so I don't see me changing much till next week.

Thanks for the help. If you get a chance a follow up after the exp goes live would be much appreciated.