8020T issues on Test - mounts and Nek Forest issues

Discussion in 'Testers Only' started by ARCHIVED-Lylah, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Lylah Guest

• Nek Forest issues:
    - using druid ring to Nek Forest takes you to CL entrance in Nek
    - griffin station to and from Darklight station is broken

• Issues with mounts:
    - Summon Mount seems to be bugged - mount icons persist after removing mounts. I had the Prismatic cloud and Steed of the Blazing sun icons on me at the same time. I was able to use the spacebar until I hit the invisible ceiling in the CL guild hall but could do nothing else since it says I cannot use abilities while flying. Edited to add: The appearance mount of Summon mount was not working at all and showing me as having no mounts at any point (which is my default setting.)
    - Another alt has Blessing of Xegony and Snow Gryphon at the same time but can't fly. Having only the Snow Gryphon or Blessing of Xegony by itself does not let her fly either.
    - camping/relogging helps clear this issue for now
  2. ARCHIVED-taybrienyoyo Guest

Issues above are still there 9/14 and to add too what the above poster mentioned in the other forum.

Headless Horsemen is still bugged, he does not roam the paths, sits by his dead tree till given the necklace. When spawned, he still has the two Hallows Protection buffs on him that wont go away. Tried numerous times killing adds, pulling him back and forth, off and on his skull ground. Never got the red emote amd was still taking no damage.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lylah Guest

This is on Live as well - the Nek Forest issues. So a case of it went Live before it went to Test since Live has been getting patched before Test after GU61. Another post about griffon station bug: here
    I suspect Nek is breaking the mounts and it's not a separate issue at all. None of my other alts are having flying mount issues and have stayed away from Nek.

Edited to add link