80 Myth Guard -> best route to 90 Myth Zerker?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-TumpieBrell, Jun 14, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-TumpieBrell Guest

(re-post from flames)
    I haven't played since before SF. My Guardian is a mix of T2/T3, Mythical weapon, 185 ish AA's.

I solo & quest, do a little group content, maybe some x2 content.

What's my best route to betray to a Zerker, level to 90, and get my Mythical (or the spell equivalent)? I'll likely be doing the slow quest grind to 90, with a little grouping. Also I was a Zerker pre-TSO and have my fabled Zerker epic in the bank.

- Level to 90 Guard, do the myth spell quest, then betray to Zerker & collect Myth?
    - Betray to 80 Zerker now, do pick up raids to get Myth @ low 80's, level to 90 as a Zerker.

Some other route?

Thanks.
  2. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

Betray now, you don't need to do the mythical epic weapon quest to get myth buff with enervated myth weapon, your fabled epic is enough.
  3. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

It kind of depends on who you know. If you've got people that'll go to 3 RoK raid zones, then by all means betray whenever. Personally I'd just wait because I can't imagine going back to do Levi, nevermind convincing OTHER people to do it.
    So I'd level to 90 first; you're not really going to level any faster either way, but it will be faster with a Mythical than with a Fabled epic, and easier to get a group for Cella that way too. And assuming your Guard is mostly Mastered, that way you won't have to worry about upgrades until you are done with the quest, whereas if you switch now you will need upgrades ASAP.