80 Guardian self buffed 31k HP > 19k HP

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Sixgauge, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

title says everything.
  2. Naneeje Well-Known Member

31k, 7k mit,
    now at 20k, 5.2k mit
    I don't understand why Mit and max health was removed from all the Defensive stat gear? Some defensive stat gear is missing pot/crit chance too, this is crazy weird, I just don't understand what direction they want us to go?
  3. Kittik Well-Known Member

Yesterday: 29,045 Hp. 7214 Mit
    Today: 20,023 Hp. 6191 Mit <-- This is after putting on all new stuff with either a Mit or Max Hp stat.
  4. Seth Well-Known Member

Yesterday 43,000
    Today - 23,000
  5. Milksteak New Member

Similar here on my SK, about 27k hp to 18k. My fury in similar (maybe slightly better gear due to solstice earring) gear went from 19k to 16.5k, only a little bit off hp wise between a healer and a tank.

I think the double whammy nerf to reduction of the amount of secondary (blue) stats on most items and starting to count defensive stats against this count instead of them being a bonus add in hit tanks much harder than other classes. You might have had a chelsith item as an example with +hp/mit as bonus stats and multi/haste/dps in addition to the standard pot/crit get squished down into mit/haste/pot/crit or something. If it was solo gear it would lose either mit or haste too.

I think we all expected a massive abmod loss due to a legit fix to collection quests and city line ranged/cloak quest gear among some other similar items. As a fury I also expected (and received) a lot of nerfs to auto attack stats because those would be the most likely to be removed from caster gear (i.e. multi, haste, accuracy) to fit the new 2 blue stat max on heroic+ items. Casting skills for the most part stayed the same, although there seems to be an emphasis on reuse speed as most people I've talked to saw a fairly good increase in that stat, albeit at the expense of casting speed and ability mod on items.

I honestly think the nerfs to dps/caster gear was about right. You see a very solid improvement from quest to dungeon gear. Raid gear didn't look like it was adjusted yet but it sounds like that may come in another patch? The issue really is with tanks getting absolutely obliterated both offensively and defensively. Wouldn't it have been enough to have smarter algorithms about when tank bonus stats are applied and leave them as a bonus? The reduction in total amount of secondary stats on an item still would have had a big effect. Perhaps combining defensive stats into one "roll" on an item and taking up one of those secondary stat slots? Maybe roll mit/hp into a single stat called toughness or something?
  6. Mingle Member

same.. 31k to 18k hp

mitigation 7k to 4.5k

Also all my items are now OFFENSIVE/SPELL skill

Mingle
    <Rel In Por>
    80 Guardian