7-Year Veteran Reward: Mistmoore Crag Estate

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Maisland Guest

Whilhelmina@Storms wrote:
    That woudl actually be cool.
    Well, nearly 2 years before I qualify... I hope by then, the powers that be will have stopped treating those who prefer to live in one of the four newer cities like second class citizens and have put portals in each of them.
  2. ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw Guest

Maisland wrote:
    I like that idea. However if you plan on selling things in your veteranm display case your gonna need a way to get people to loping plains. Perhaps those things used to zone you in can one day be a remote entrance. The local entrance would be in the actual zone.
  3. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

You won't need to go to LP to buy stuff in person, just click on the tether in SQ or SF to zone into the new houses. They work just like the Skyblade Skiffs.
  4. ARCHIVED-Nakaru-Nitepaw Guest

Lateana@The Bazaar wrote:
    Yes. We are aware of this. We are speaking hypothetically... Please read the posts a little more carefully.
  5. ARCHIVED-Ambeco Guest

well my toons can't wait to get their houses I have about 10 more days, (I was lazy getting my account activated), But I do have one question. Are they just one house per account or one per toon? Because my SK and my Pally do NOT get along and do NOT want to be Roommates and it has been the source of much conflict among my toons. as they all love the house and want one of their own. Could someone please chime in and resolve this conflict for them?
  6. ARCHIVED-Brook Guest

I think the haunted mansion in Loping plains would be a better home can we have that as an option? You must leave the basement in it tho.
  7. ARCHIVED-Bratface Guest

Avianna@Butcherblock wrote:
    They are per toon, so all of your toons can have one ;)
  8. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

Alvane@Unrest wrote:
    Yes, it's true, you can go up to 900, but for manor houses in each city you can go to 1000 items and this estate is much much much bigger than any manor and on par with T2 guild halls size-wise
  9. ARCHIVED-CorpseGoddess Guest

Brook wrote:
    I'd LOVE to see the LP mansion as a house. I've wanted it since the first time I stepped foot in it.
  10. ARCHIVED-Indabuff Guest

Totally agree....the haunted mansion would make a fantastic house. Minus the ghosts of course...:)