7-Year Veteran Reward: Mistmoore Crag Estate

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Amnerys, Oct 4, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Amnerys Guest

[IMG]
    EverQuest II's 6th Anniversary is rapidly approaching, and with it comes the 7-Year Veteran Reward! Huzzah!
    In honor of this momentous occasion, we are pleased to offer veteran EQII players our most grandiose reward yet; the Mistmoore Crag Estate.
    [IMG]
    Read More
  2. ARCHIVED-Eshaac Guest

Yeah!!! love it.. can't wait :)
    Eshaac
  3. ARCHIVED-celestina936 Guest

I guess it's fine for decorators and those who care about housing. Is there nothing else?
    NM - didn't see the small link to the rest of the rewards. Ah, repeating the wand of forgiveness. And bunch of appearance gear. The TS vitality will come in handy if leveling a crafter.
  4. ARCHIVED-Geothe Guest

Just a house?
    Grats to the small portion of the player base that go ga-ga over decorating I guess.
  5. ARCHIVED-Tanithis Guest

I only have 6 years and 7 months due to having to cancle my account because I was leaving on deployment to Afghanistan. Is there any way that I can get those few months added back to my account?
    Thanks
  6. ARCHIVED-Cloudrat Guest

AWESOME! I know a lot of people will be pleased with this:) Many have asked for this place to become a home.
    If it's not too late heh I hope the portal to it is in an easily accessible place for newbies good and evil to visit:) The description says overlooking the moors, so maybe the portal is at the landing which has all 3 travel sites, crafting, banking and broker available:)
  7. ARCHIVED-TalisX1 Guest

Cloudrat wrote:
    Overlooking Timourous Moors in Loping Planes, not the Moors of Ykesha.
    Silat
  8. ARCHIVED-Eveningsong Guest

Best vet reward ever! /swoon
    But I do hope there is something for the non-decorating crowd :).
  9. ARCHIVED-JoarAddam Guest

awesome... With all my bonuses 7 years comes pretty soon.
  10. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

You will always find someone who will complain about 6 years of stuff for them and now an amazing house for the others. Ignore them, they did not get enough sleep or something. This is probably one of the nicest vet rewards and I can't wait till I hit the 7 year mark. ;)
  11. ARCHIVED-dawy Guest

12. ARCHIVED-kdmorse Guest

Hirofortis@Everfrost wrote:
    Yup, it's a house. It's a lovely house. It's a wonderful house.
    Folks that are into houses will be overwhelmed with glee. Folks who aren't into houses, will of course be underwhelmed.
    If this is all there is to the 7 year reward - don't be too hard on the folks that feel like they got nothing (which includes myself) - because for those who are not into housing, or not planning on moving, that's kinda exactly what they got.
    (I'm still hoping there will be more)
    -Ken
  13. ARCHIVED-Leko Guest

Very Nice love it.

but I just moved into my Skyblade :(. Oh well. Thank the gods for the gnome moving service.
  14. ARCHIVED-Sydares Guest

Ynnek@Kithicor wrote:
    This. While I'm not one to say no to something that's essentially free (nevermind the monthly fees that require this gift), I can safely say that if this is all that's given in the 7-Year package, you will disappoint a whole lot of people.
  15. ARCHIVED-Dreadpatch Guest

I don't even know what to say about this. It's a great reward for people who care about housing and decorating... Wait, not even a great reward, it's an EPIC reward for those people who like housing and decorating. Then there's me... Been playing for 6 plus years, and all my toons are still in there one bedroom apartments in their starting cities. I simply dump all the house items in there to get them out of my inventory and go there to use my aa mirror or refresh my blessings & miracles. So I guess huge gratz for those folks who are into housing. Kind of makes me a sad panda tbh, but I'm glad at least some folks are happy with this.
  16. ARCHIVED-Warkral Guest

WOW, that is just insane! I'm not a decorator, I barely spend any time in my house at all, but that place is crazy nice. I'm super impressed, someone(or a group of people) went above and beyond the call here. THANKS!! Well...thanks in a year and a half for me that is haha.
  17. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

My husband and I are drooling over this award. We can't wait until our seven years rolls around in a few month!
  18. ARCHIVED-Slowin Guest

Not even more experience potions at least? :p
    I'll echo what others have said. Very disappointing. But grats to the house lovers out there.
  19. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

Elusion@Nektulos wrote:

Epic indeed! When I returned to the game I didnt try to reactivate an old account from 2005 because I couldn't remember anything but the username and I knew all I had left on it when I left was a lvl 7 bruiser. Other toons had been moved to the exchange servers and found new homes. Right now I'm kicking myself so hard for not taking the extra time to recover that old account. I'd have been so much closer than now to this house.
  20. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Elusion@Nektulos wrote:
    Nevermind the free upkeep, and most likely 5 broker boxes for free (which is what the Skyblade Skiff offers). It means you'll never hear people complaining that you didn't pay your rent, lol.