500% less HP in same gear

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Lovidicus, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Lovidicus Active Member

Hey folks,

I'm level 111 Swash wearing all the gear from the Luclin Tishan's Lockbox. I have 14m hitpoints. My friend is a level 110 Beastlord wearing the exact same gear. He has 70m (500% more) hp than me.

What is wrong with me? My char is from 2010, leveled up to 90 then boosted to 110. His char started at level 1 a few weeks ago and is now 110 but he leveled the normal way.

Anyone know wtf is up with my hp?
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Any difference in your deity stamina?
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Your orange adornments.. ALL of them have all of their effects zeroed in BoL zones.
    So all those orange adorns on the freebie gear? The slots might as well be empty.

Yes, it includes the ethereal master adorns.
  4. Lovidicus Active Member

We are both wearing the same gear and neither of us have adornments on.
    We're int he same group with just us two, so there are no buffs involved.
    Neither of us have a deity.

Is there anything in the game, besides gear, that could grant 500% more hp? If not, I'm going to suggest my character is bugged.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Juraiya Well-Known Member

AA lines? Do you both have your AAs set identically? I'm not saying that this is definitely it, but if you haven't checked, that's a possibility for at least part of it.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Dude Well-Known Member

I didn't ask if you had a deity. I asked about your deity stamina. If one of you has more deity STA (click on EQ2 button, then deity to see) then that could account for it.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Lovidicus Active Member

Oh, sorry. Hadn't seen the deity screen before. Mine was at 0. It's now at level 85 (same as my bst friend). That bumped me up to 21m hp. Still 50m short of the bst.

Is there an AA that would give him 350% more hp than me? I see stuff in here that gives 5-10% more hp. But not 350% more hp. I have 15% from AA myself.
    Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  8. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

There is a prestige AA available to all that increases HP by a percentage of your crit bonus and potency combined. Do you both have the same amount of points spent in that AA? (Max 8)
    Breanna, Carynn, Argosunited and 3 others like this.
  9. Lovidicus Active Member

Yay! Finally the answer!
    Thanks so much. Been asking for a week in-game and nobody's been able to get me pointed in the right direction.
    Dude likes this.
  10. Kurei Hitaka Well-Known Member

Huh, y'know?

I actually never thought about speccing for the Bonus HP as a Scout >.>