500 Bonus scam?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by AngryConjy, May 10, 2020.

1. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

It is straightforward, and I don't think the OP is confused about this. If I am understanding, AC logged in and with the Welcome Window open, clicked Redeem 500dc, and opted to purchase one of the three alternatives to getting 500 coin.

I am wondering is whether or not the wallet balance shown in the Welcome Window actually increased immediately after clicking Redeem and before making final decision to or not to purchase alternate choice. In which case it is possible AC hadn't noticed the amount until it was deducted for claiming the alternative item. That is why I had suggested checking Transaction History (though DB's ledger doesn't show balance forward per item purchased). It will be another two weeks, thereabout, before I can see for myself if this is what happens.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Awesome. Hope you will update this thread after you do. I am hoping you will use the Welcome Window to redeem it, noting the balance before you click and after. Personal health issues may cause me to forget to think about it when it is my turn to redeem next months allotment, so your updating this while this is still fresh on my mind will help me remember to pay attention next month, lol.
    Breanna likes this.