50% OFF Marketplace For Members: Dec 31-Jan 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

+yes you can buy expansions with DBC again , but you wont get any discount at all member or not
    and beast lord is the only class you got to buy now
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This was also with a character that was "new-born" on Skyfire; she hadn't come in from anywhere else, so that might've had something do to with it? :-/

Uwk
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

You are incorrect on all counts. You can not buy expansions via DBC (unless you are trading DBC cards for someone else to gift you the expansion). "Releases" are listed on the marketplace, but clicking on it and "buying" it just redirects you to a webpage where you can just your real money to buy a copy of the expansion. Members do receive their 10% discount when checking out (I bought 3 copies of ToT and got 10% off each one). And you absolutely still have to buy Channeler in order to play one. I just verified that on an alternate account that had not unlocked it. There is a bug that it is not showing up in the marketplace to buy, however you will have to purchase it on the character creation screen if you want to choose it as your class.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok mama Finora I guess I read something wrong when they were marketing this expansion
    I can not know everything I guess, so -__- zipp this dumm Ratonga wont talk anymore .
    and lets people talk that ares so much wiser than little rat brain
    Your Ladyship ( bows deep )
    may your fortune grow evermore
    and may the sun always shine on you
    and may there always be a knight to put his cloak on the puddle in front of your feet.
  5. Feldon Well-Known Member

Finora and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.