50% OFF Marketplace For Members: Dec 31-Jan 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

sigrd, if we didnt lose real money and it wasn't a continuing issue with skyfire and events... we might not be so pissed. last month it was ME(lights were on but nobody was home), we still cannot send tells cross server and now this... we were merged with naggy and it seems to be the cause of most of the issues. we got the purcgases, jst not the discounts the other servers got and quite a few were affected... it even showed the discount at purchase, till you did the math.
    Feldon likes this.
  2. Anaogi Well-Known Member

All I want is for the discount to be honored by refunding the excess that was improperly charged. If nothing else that's good customer service.
    Juraiya, santargria and Ceyllynn like this.
  3. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Well, seemed to work OK on Maj'Dul. Spent 550 for something that was 1100. Verified out of game.
  4. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

it was just skyfire that got burned, the other servers were okay.
  5. santargria Well-Known Member

Yes please refund my dbc! I really enjoyed the fact there was a sale, now give me back half the money I spent or I will never spend another dime on dbc!
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  6. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

did hyou petition and get the same reply i did about no refunds?
  7. santargria Well-Known Member

lucky us :(
  8. santargria Well-Known Member

No but I filled out a support ticket

Let's put it this way - if they have to steal from their customers to keep this game alive and pay their salaries then the writing is on the wall for this game.
  9. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

might want to check it.
  10. Soluss Member

So with the 50% off I was going to try out the Channeler class. I could not find it on the store. I see the Beastlord but not the Channeler. I never got to try the two new classes yet but the Beastlord didn't really appeal to me like the Channeler did.
  11. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

I am on AB and got mixed results. They discounted a character restore for me at 50% off, but then charged me the full price for the tan reindeer mount. I submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything yet. I am hoping they refund me the 975 SC that I am owed.
  12. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Ok, you twisted my arm to spend on the Marketplace; but I love a bargain, and my guild went past 100...win=win.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Finora Well-Known Member

I can't see it in the marketplace for an account that I know does not have them, however I can see and purchase the class from the character creation screen.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Guess what I just got... :D

And yeah, Xian's right; proper 50% taken off the price. :)

EDIT: and yeah, this was on Skyfire, but it was also only a few minutes ago. Whatever was up (or not) with it before, it's working now. Good luck!

Uwk
    Vaevienne and Xianthia like this.
  15. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

oh they fixed it late yesterday afternoon, over 12 hours later, but that doesn't help those f us who were affeccted by the usual screw ups involving sky. they need to take a look at the server and remove whatever it is it got from naggy.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The Channeler was originally released as part of the Tears of Veeshan expansion, and, at least at one time, could unlocked via the Marketplace.If everyone is getting ToV automatically now, you might not need to buy the unlock?
  17. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

yes you have to buy the unlock
  18. Eufearia Member

I was thinking of becoming a member, so this is the perfect time. Does anyone know if I can use DBC to get TofT? I have quite a surplus of DBC from gifts and all and I really want it. (I know I won't get 50% of TofT.)
  19. Finora Well-Known Member

Unfortunately you can't buy expansions with DBC, you will however still get the normal 10% off when buying it.
  20. Soluss Member

Thanks. I wish I had thought of that earlier. I ended up just buying the Beastlord class. So far I like it but I will remember that down the road when I am ready to buy another class.