50% OFF Marketplace For Members: Dec 31-Jan 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

For the next two days, members take 50% OFF EVERY item in the Marketplace! This starts at 12:01AM PST* on Thursday, December 31 and ends at 11:59PM PST* on Friday, January 1, 2016.

[IMG]

All Access Members normally take 10% off Marketplace purchases. During this sale, we're adding 40% extra to what they save. This totals 50% OFF Marketplace purchases until the end of this promotion.

Not currently an All-Access member? There's no better time to sign up!

*Time Zone Converter
  2. daicia Well-Known Member

3. Sharann Well-Known Member

Yay thanks devs!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. chattie Well-Known Member

Thank you :)
  5. Louly Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!
  6. Raveen Active Member

I know the marketplace just redirects you for the new xpack but does this discount apply to the new xpack or no?
  7. Badwolfe Member

I don't think this does as I was looking at it earlier :(
  8. LordTiras Well-Known Member

It should, as the 10% for subscribers does. Assuming it was implemented correctly, at checkout it should show the 50% discount instead of the normal 10%.
  9. ColbyJack Well-Known Member

I just checked, feeling as eager as a small child on Cristmas Eve, and... no, it's still 10%.
    Everyone getting all my hopes up.
  10. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Woot! Now I need to go shopping. :D
  11. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

Perfect timing, I just grabbed some more dbc a few days ago! :) Thanks DBG!
  12. Vaevienne New Member

Thanks for the New Year's gift! GREATLY appreciated!! :)
  13. Eles Well-Known Member

this doesn't help if we can't log in, client issues, website database issues :(
  14. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

Lot of hubub on the chats now. This isn't live yet, right? Or is it supposed to be going now?

Many people are saying they saw the 50% price at checkout but were charged full DBC. With such a short time for this sale, not good if it isn't working right...
  15. Chikkin Well-Known Member

beware! there are reports that some people see discount when hitting buy but the game charges them only 10% discounted price!

check your balances!

so far bathhouse bundle and mercs I hear are charging normal 10% discount only.
  16. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

And it's the mercs that I want to get. I HOPE this gets fixed before the end of the sale. I don't have extra DBC to just use and wait for an eventual refund if charged wrong.
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

bought the 1000DB fuel depot, showed 1000 - 500 = 500. Took 900 out of my balance and that's what my purchase history also shows on website

not happy, definitely not happy here :confused:
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I bought character slots, they showed 1000db on marketplace and then at check out displayed the 50% discount. Only paid 500db per slot, it shows you the discounted amount at the checkout. It's how some of these sales have been done in the past. Have to have full amount to go through but they only charge you 50% at checkout.

Hope it gets fixed for anyone that's not seeing/getting this.
  19. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I am not gonna experiment what gives and what doens't give 50% off. Too many people already talking in game about getting only 10% ( MIND YOU WE ARE MEMBERS OTHERWISE WE WOULD NOT EVEN GET 10%!!)

when you have a lot of money it's easy to lose track how much was taken when you buy a couple items. Go to your purchase history and see what it really charged you Xan
  20. Louly Well-Known Member

I went to my account management and checked the prices on what I've purchased today and they were all 50% discount