42 Level Dirge Haste Broken! (read for details)

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-OkusSuko, Jan 21, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-killzone Guest

Funny that you mention this. I haven't tried out /show_window... yet but I was noticing that the jboots where not that fast. In fact a friend of mine with the preorder ones seemed to be just as fast. Of course they have better stats, but still they could have at least made them as fast as the level 20 summoned horses.
  2. ARCHIVED-Bousharde Guest

I can almost hear the "whoosh" of the nerf bat swinging to crush the /show_window function.
  3. ARCHIVED-ForsakenFyre Guest

i switched to a one hander and didn't notice any increase at all in combat skills. only one hander i have available is the weakened ghoul bane.

also, when you go sword and board you don't get as much stat benefits, with agi anyways. i say that only knowing the one handers and shields i've seen.
  4. ARCHIVED-Xanusus Guest

You need a 1H that is way higher damage than your normal dualies to see the difference. For example(conned to me) My Icy war spear is 1H spear does 33-92 damage. My duallies don't get anywhere near that damage either one of them. So my weapon styles hit harder with the spear than the duallies. Since weapon styles don't add the dps of both dualwield weapons together in calculating style damage you don't hit as hard with them. My guess is that you are using a 1H weapon with similar damage to the 2 duallies you alrdy have have and in that case, no, you won't see that much of an increase at all. The difference is just to small to tell right now. Like I said earlier you need a HIGH damage 1H. delay is unimportant. the damage on the 1H needs to be significantly higher than the damage on your best damage dual weapon.
  5. ARCHIVED-Scrav Guest

Slow spells work in a similar way. Each will slow by the same percentage but they do other additional things that make each of the upgrades different/more potent.
    Message Edited by Scrav on 01-31-2005 08:41 PM