3 stack starting on kaladim

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Avernien, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Avernien New Member

Hello everyone,

I played back in the day and wanted come back for some low stress game play with a couple of friends that have never played the game before.

My questions is what classes are needed on the server? My two friends are leaning toward DPS (scout and mage) and I don’t mind filling as anything.

Are there any roles that are lacking in the server? Should I push 1 of them into a tank/healer role so we have 1tank 1 healer 1 dps to start a group with? From what I’ve been reading the content isn’t tuned very difficult so it may be advantageous to only run 3 people instead of a full group to make it harder?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Venser Active Member

You could go, illy, rogue, druid. Rogues can tank and dish out great dps, illy has nice dps and great crowd control / utility and then just grab any druid for some easy healing. There are lots you could do. Run a crusader, 2 scouts. Or someone could be a conj using tank pet while the other 2 are mages. Idk a group of 3 summoners? Lol. Honestly anything works right now for most all level ranges. No matter what you guys pick I'm sure you can fill the other slots easily when needed
  3. Avernien New Member

Ok cool. So there isn’t much lackey on the server then?
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

If you are talking in terms of raiding, bards and enchanters continue (as always) to be the most difficult slots to fill.

In terms of groups and everything else, for now the population is very healthy.
  5. Avernien New Member

Awesome. Thanks amigo!