3 Quick questions on CoE

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Applo, Oct 27, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Applo Guest

I did listen to the panel, but none of these questions were asked:
    1. Is it only 90+ content? If there is nothing to offer than 90+ content (and a merc), then that may make a difference for a lot of people on whether they want to buy it or not.
    2. Do adventurers (not crafters) need to do any Skyshrine or DoV factioning/content in order to have full access to all of the new content?
    3. Will a level 95 battlegrounds set be released at the same time as the expansion goes live? If so, is it one set per class, subclass or archetype?
    I apologize if any/all of these are answered elsewhere in this section, but it takes longer for these posts to load than to download a movie...
  2. ARCHIVED-Lizabethan Guest

1) I believe so. Judging by the announcement (scroll down from http://www.everquest2.com/expansions), there isn't much a low-level toon needs from this.
    2) Tradeskilling isn't finished yet, but you can probably level from writs and then scribe the books. Right now we're pulling teeth to get information to us about this.
    3) I've heard talk of that, but I'd have to go dig through posts as I don't do much BGing.