3 Housing Questions

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Adrenalin, Dec 11, 2019.

1. Adrenalin New Member

1. I have 3 separate accounts. Can I buy a house with one toon/account and the other 2 accounts could get access to it?

2. In houses, are there things available to buy like what they have in guild halls? Like a druid ring that ports? Or an SS Carpet? Or a Bell? Any portals at all? Broker? Repairer?

3. Are there any houses I can buy in Qeynos that are accessible for other accounts that have a toon in Freeport from Freeport?

Thanks in advance!
  2. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

You can give the characters trustee access, regardless of what city they live in.

None of the stuff you listed is available for houses on this server as far as I know. You can get a marketboard and browse the broker but can't buy anything from there. The only travel portals are what you can get from quest rewards, like the Shimmering Citadel carpet.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and on this server you have to stand on the door step in order to get in , so if your Freeport toon wants to visit your Qeynos house , he has to sneak on in . in New Hallas it's easy to get to for a Freeport aliened toon.
    you can even begin on the " evil " side , buy a house and than betray and buy one on the " good " side and you still can get into your old house
    You can set your recall to right outside your door in the opposing city if you want to do that.
    as Sixgauge already said you can get portal items from quests and as we get into more expansions we also get more of those portal items .
    if the house you want to share is a prestige house , you can place house portals into your other toons houses and they can port to yours prestige home.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you need tips on how to get to a particular house while dodging guards in an "enemy" city, I can help with Qeynos.

For both Freeport and Qeynos, the key is using the sewers to pop up nearby, then know how and where to sneak to make it the rest of the way.
    Breanna likes this.