Fixed Internally 3 Guardian Master spells do not exist

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lucutious, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Lucutious Active Member

Moderate V (115), Sentinel V (115), and Never Surrender V (114) do not exist in Master form. Since the launch of BoL, none of them have been discovered on any server per census.

I believe this is unintended, as the following recipe books have recipes for the Ancient spells and they reference the non-existent master spell:
    Ancient Empyral Teachings Volume IV (\aITEM 332873796 377242211:Ancient Empyral Teachings Volume IV\/a)
    Ancient Empyral Teachings Volume V (\aITEM -545439526 -1652216964:Ancient Empyral Teachings Volume V\/a)

Further evidence shows that they should exist as the Grandmaster recipes exist in the following books:
    Empral Grandmaster Recipes Volume IV (\aITEM -1664109804 1387528485:Empyral Grandmaster Recipes Volume IV\/a)
    Empral Grandmaster Recipes Volume V (\aITEM 1348842378 1374363152:Empyral Grandmaster Recipes Volume V\/a)

There's not many of us to begin with and even fewer raiding Guardians, but I'd still like the opportunity to get a master, make it Grandmaster, and then use DBC or research to take it Ancient.

Thank you,
    Morukta, Tedra, Majandra and 5 others like this.
  2. Lucutious Active Member

These spells still do not exist, or at the very least have never dropped.
    Tedra likes this.
  3. Lucutious Active Member

Hi!

I checked today's notes and there's nothing in the notes. I also checked the eq2u links above and the aforementioned spells still don't exist.
    Tedra likes this.
  4. Lucutious Active Member

Hi,

I have checked through notes and through updates and these spells still don't exist.
    Tedra likes this.
  5. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Kinda of sad this hasn't been fixed.
    Tedra likes this.
  6. Lucutious Active Member

Good afternoon!

These still do not exist, or at the very least in the thousands (millions?) of chests looted since the start of BoL none has been looted.

Can we get this addressed please?
    Tedra likes this.
  7. Lucutious Active Member

Hi!

I checked during the downtime today, these spells still do not exist. This appears to be a bug.
    Tedra likes this.
  8. Lucutious Active Member

Thank you for the confirmation. As an update, these are still missing.

Thank you,
    Tedra likes this.
  9. Smashey Well-Known Member

I love how you kept bumping this and finally got it confirmed with less than 8 months left of level 110-120 range.. Absolutely hilarious.
    Tedra likes this.
  10. Lucutious Active Member

Hi! As of today these spells still do not exist. I see that the bug was confirmed, can you give any estimate to when it'll be corrected?

Thank you,
    Tedra likes this.
  11. Lucutious Active Member

Greetings! This bug was marked confirmed over a month ago, yet these spells are still not in game. Can anyone help me understand when and if these will be put in game, and if not - why not?
  12. Morukta The ORIGINAL Micro-Gnome

Sadly, this seems to be standard Daybroke operating procedure results. AKA, NO results.
    Honestly, I'm almost surprised they even confirmed it. No, I take that back - I'm EXTREMELY surprised! o_O
  13. getinfroggy New Member

i really hope when the new company actually sends ppl to see whats going on here they spend time and read the forums to get to know how we feel as a player base. i know im being extremely optimistic. I just hope whoever it is they care about what they are doing cause this game needs ALOT of work put in!
  14. Lucutious Active Member

Please refrain from negative comments in this thread, as they aren't productive.

Thank you for your understanding.
  15. Lucutious Active Member

Hello there! Any chance these can be added?