24 boxer needs to be removed

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Fistpower, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fistpower Well-Known Member

I am sure DBG is grateful that this guy pays for 24 accounts, I should too because he helps keep the game alive, but when these bot armies start attacking and at least try to kill contested content, its starting to enter a grey area and in my opinion its a dick move, even if they didnt manage to kill Vox. I personally dont give a damn about how much they bot in overland and instances, but contested content should be a no go.

Now it may look like an ordinary raid to some, but then this happen:

1 click all 6 chars vanish. Obviously 3rd part keystroke broadcaster being used.

I wonder if DBG is willing to say good buy to 24 subs for sticking up to their own rules and not allowing 3rd party apps to control characters.
  2. pleasenerfnecrosthanks New Member

What if it's 4 dudes each 6 boxing vox, should they be allowed to do it then?
  3. firecracker Member

I see the tank farming all the time in EF with a full group, and it's soooo obvious it's a bot group. I've reported him and still he's there every day.

It's so disappointing.
    Buba likes this.
  4. Fistpower Well-Known Member

If they manually control 6 chars each and not use keystroke broadcasting software then yes. But this is clear as day what is happening. Illegal use of 3rd party software.
  5. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

What if its 3 octopii with a penchant for MMORPGs...? Pretty clear whats goin on there.... see it all the time nowadays.
    Cyrrena, Dude and Breanna like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's not okay to name names or attempt to "blacklist" characters/guilds in the forums. Complaining about this here does no good. You need to send your video and list of names etc. in on a /petition or Support Ticket.
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  7. firecracker Member

Except that does no good, either. I've done these things and still the botters persist. Now what?
    Buba likes this.
  8. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Obviously this has been reported, more than once over the last week but still no action has been taken and it needs to be made public that you are allowed to "cheat" in this game, despite what the developers claim.
    Synistra likes this.
  9. Synistra Active Member

It's being looked at. The video was shown to Devs. They know. Just let them do their job. Sometimes you have to email them or hit them up on Discord to have them look at something too. They don't just go looking at reports all the time, they're super busy and their team is small. Sometimes you have to draw attention to certain emergency things, like a 24 botter trying to kill contested Vox. They will take care of it.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Problem is, this isn't something a developer should be spending time on it: that's why they have GMs.
  11. Roxxlyy Community Relations

Please refrain from blacklisting players on the forums as it is against the rules and will not help resolve such situations.

If you record suspicious activity, please report it to the CS team at help.daybreakgames.com - they are the team that will take care of these issues, and the developers and myself have no power to ban anyone in game.
    Grayven, Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.