2019 SEHS Official Announcement

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 11, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Your two remind me of two of our four we once had, though the female (looks a lot like yours there! :D) had a cream underside and belly with, I swear, ginger/orange spots. I think our little ladies hearken back to the original Mau tabbies from Egypt or something. :)

And we had a male, too, that had a white coat with tabby here and there, but just one ear/side of the face, a shoulder patch, a patch on top of his butt (small of the back in humans), and a dark grey tabby tail. Needless to say, his name was Patches. ;->

Uwk
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. Sennetta Active Member

I am so sorry I couldn't finish mine I developed a kidney infection and a cold and was a bit silly and pushed myself at my work placement working while I had a temp and was pretty bad to the point I was pretty sick. I was a bit silly for going to work placement while unwell and it took me longer to recover, I am such a silly sennetta
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We've all been there, or at least something similar. Thank goodness the redoubtable team of decorators could come in and help save the day! :)

Hope you're feeling better! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Sennetta Active Member

i am now thank god had antibiotics to clear it up they made me feel a little blah though sharisnarr was a sweetheart he looked after me
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. questress Member

Hey
    Its so good to see you both back on the game playing. Im so glad you are well.

I seen your finished house posted. Isn't Vera a Super Fantastic Decorator. I love her!
    Ummm, Who is Vera? lol

Vlasta
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.