2019 SEHS Official Announcement

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 11, 2019.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Of course we want you silly!!

I have 10 houses published so far so let me give out your assignments :p

Febrith can you do these homes please?

AB server:
    SEHS19 Cubed Inc by Hartay - Medium Home
    Seasons of EQ2 by Xxtacii - Large Home
    SEHS19 by Aloth - Massive Home

MD Server:
    HEHS19 by Quiarrah (I think they meant SEHS19) Medium Home
    SEHS19 Done by Rainy - Massive Home

Kianne can you do these homes please?

Skyfire server:
    SEHS19 Sirap's Place - Medium Home
    SEHS19 Maj Dul in SQ - Large Home
    Water Home SEHS19 by Darkviolet -Massive Home
    SEHS19 Under the Sea - Large Home

MD Server
    SEHS19 by Mariebella - Medium Home

And We all appreciate you both offering your time to do this! There are 10 more homes that have not been viewed and published by the homeowners. So I will be bugging you both when that happens :)
    Soara2, Febrith, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  2. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Eep. I published mine!
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Where and what do you still need help with, folks? Still Maj'Dul? Gimme a holler! :)

Uwk
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok My 2 are now published.
    Maj'Dul by Xxtacii and Skyfire by. . . . (sorry I forgot. . .. ) but they are both up now and ready for videoing.
  5. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Such cool homes!
  6. Xxtacii Active Member

I just want to take the time to thank Aneylee for putting this whole thing together! I don't think you get enough credit and thank you's for all you do involving this feat. Even down to the last (and past) the last seconds of the deadline you were behind the scenes working!

Unfortunately someone's house on AB did not get decorated at all ( I think 11 pieces total were in it.) A team of four of us were able to completely finish the house in under 3 days... after not much sleep and a lot of tears and maybe a bit of vodka we finished. I just wanted to thank Aneylee, Aloh, Mariebella and SecondEdition for helping me save this! We are four different decorators that have VERY different decorating styles and yet everything came together so fluidly. I really can't thank you enough for giving up your time to help!!

THANK YOU!!
    Xxtacii
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

Yeep! Nightmare - well done everyone:)
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

SEHS19 by Secondedition is published on Maj'Dul, owner Hulda, Dhalgar Precipice, Qeynos Portal. I LOVE the use of the Siren shells as lounge chairs!

My gratitude goes out to the folks who pitched in to finish the home I started for Miisty (Sprocket's Interlocking Plane, Qeynos Portal). I had an unexpected 11-day "vacation" in my local hospital and I'm still recovering at home.

I'm not yet to the point where I can sit at my desk for long periods, but as I can I'm looking forward to visiting all the SEHS19 homes!
  9. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Okay I have 7 more homes published!!

Febrith can you do:

Skyfire Server:
    SEHS19 Comfy Cozy Summer Home by Aevel - Medium Homes
    SEHS19 Ogre Uptown Deo by Aneylee

AB Server:
    SWES2019 The Fantastic Four Rocked - Massive Homes
    SEHS2019 By Devilkiss - Medium Homes

Kianne can you do:

MD Server:
    SHES2019 5 Star Dining by Xxtacii - Medium Homes
    SEHS19 by Secondedition - Massive Homes

AB Server:
    Experimenter's Home SEHS19 Part 1 by Lera - Medium Homes
    Experimenter's Home SEHS19 Part 2 by Lera - Massive Homes
    Requested by Lera to visit Part 2 first!

Thank you both so much!!
  10. Chikkin Well-Known Member

sooo... no sleep, lots of tears and a little vodka is the key. Have to remember that lol
  11. Lera Well-Known Member

I recommend visiting part 2 first.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ack! I know the feeling, sort of, when I was on a roll for one of the 2018 swaps and was suddenly without Internet connection for 2 weeks+. Not the same, I know, but it just goes to show... :-/

Hope you get better soon! :) Do you have a "standing desk" (they're easy enough to make, especially if you know what you're doing... :oops:)? Would that be better or worse for you? :-/

Uwk
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meh, vodka...if I had to stick with just the hard stuff, I'm generally with Shan on rum (though I prefer it in a mixed drink), or even better, flavored schnapps...mmmmm.... :D

Uwk
  14. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Sorry I have been really sick for the past month so sleeping as much as I can. Even got the hubby sick. My two baby kittens (yes I got a second one) have been keeping really busy as well since they learned how to get on top of everything including kitchen counters. All three got upper respiratory and kept passing back and forth.
    Soara2 and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  15. Breanna Well-Known Member

O NO!!! That's horrible, feel better soon :) And the hubby and kittens too of course. I hate when my babies are sick, we just found out one of ours has thyroid problems, so now he's on medicine the rest of his life. And he hates taking pills it's a PITA to get them down him. I keep expecting to find a big pile in the corner some place where he's been hiding them.

But back to you guys. Get better soon :)
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, gah! That's certainly reason enough, but yeesh! Indeed, get better soon! My Hubster had spent months trying to lick a nagging, low-level, not-really-phlegm-productive cough; wasn't enough to probably infect anyone else (I'm an old veteran of the Pneumo Wars; by this point, the scar tissue probably acts as shielding plates :-/), but was keeping us from going to movies and other public places (like libraries. He was seriously loud. I was worried :-/); I hope you folks there don't wind up with something like that! :(

Get better, and we'll see you when we see you! :)

Hope the kitties get better soon, too! :D

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No worries, you'll get to be old pros at getting a pill successfully down a kitty's throat before too long. :-/

Uwk
    Soara2 likes this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I already am. We have another cat that's on Prozac (SP) He is very timid and gets bullied all the time from our little bully cat, he's been on it for about 3-4 years now. He has started hating me, when he sees me coming towards him now he meow's and runs away /cry Some people think cats are stupid, the ARE NOT stupid at all, they know, he knows exactly when it's pill time. Well they both do now the other one hides under the bed. He's the really smart one that expect he's not swallowing the pill he's keeping them under his tongue and then spitting them out when I'm not looking.
  19. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you! Oh noes! My oldest has thyroid problems. I had a talk with him and explained why he needs the med and that I take the same med too. He takes the pill without complaining now. He even will come remind me it is time for his pill. I forgot a couple times so he knows how crappy he feels if he misses it. Hope your baby will decide it is just easier to take it without the fight.

Here are the two baby kittens together. The girl only has white on bottom of chin and neck but cannot see it in this photo. She has a black strip down back like a skunk which is fading cuz she is getting longer. Has tan with black spots on her belly. She was about 4 pounds and he is about 6 pounds in this pic. She loves to groom him and then hug him while they sleep normally when a keyboard is not in the way. If I give her too many kisses she looks like a little alligator snapping at my nose (she doesn't bite just snaps) which is so dang cute.

[IMG]
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

OMG such sweet little babies! They are just adorable!

I've already had the talk with mine, I've told him I love him lots and without the medicine he will get really really sick, and that would make me so sad. He just doesn't seem to care SIGH!

That is so cool though that yours reminds you, I should get that lucky.