2019 SEHS Official Announcement

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 11, 2019.

1. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I'm happy to help I now have MB's everywhere almost!

I have 110 carpenters on MD and AB if people need stuff built (might be missing some books) and I transferred FG MB to skyfire so have a 95ish carpenter that I'm currently working. (Good thing about skyfire MB is that she has lots of random faction done if you need something bought.)
  2. questress Member

Hey!
    I had SO much fun on the last house swap! My sister and I are ready to go again, sign me up!
    I will send you a email Aneylee with my house info.

Please do not fear us, we love STUFF,, lots of STUFF... I swear I'll try to tone it down in this next house,,,, NOT lol

Vlasta
    AB server
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Haha so glad to hear Vlasta!! And I can not wait to see what you do next!!

Looking forward to you signing up and anyone else that is interested. The Deadline is the 4th so send the mail in so I can get you signed up!

This will be fun and covers several events that are going on in the game.

I have been asked if you have to do a Tinker house. No you do not. The book left by the homeowner is just a guide for you , to give you an idea of them and what they would like. You can then plan around that. Sometimes that takes you out of your comfort zone, but that is not a bad thing at all. Then new things come to you and next thing you know, you have a home that is awesome with your touches.

So please sign up and enjoy the decorating as I know you will. We have a lot of helpers out there as well as the support from the HomeShow channel where you can ask questions.Remember there is no stupid question at all.

Thanks all and looking forward to this new event!!

Aney~
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FOURTH?! Drat, thought it was the 5th! :eek:

Okay... :-/

Good news is, none of the ones I'll be sending along to Aney to hand over to one lucky swapper will be exclusively one holiday or the other, but will focus on these three. :)

Uwk
    who believes the dumbest question is the one not asked ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! Okay! Just sent off the pack o' them to Aney! :D

Your choice, boss, wherever you need one! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. questress Member

Just a lil note!

I sent email info a few days ago Aneylee with info for my home, ect. :) It might be lost in your mailbox lol
    I can resend if ya don't find it :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I can also let you know via PM here or in-game mail, Aney; my own email's getting wonky again these days. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Aneylee Well-Known Member

**** 2 more days to sign up *****

I think that I have answered every email,,, If I have not please let me know!

Real life has been kicking my butt the last several days but I am checking here and gmail.

(I am currently fighting an ear infection :eek:) Did not realize how hard it is when you can only hear out of one ear. Of course Hubby knows so I just turn that one to him and say I did not hear you! :p

I want to make sure that I have everyone down for the event. So if you have not heard back from me, let me know please.

And if you are still thinking on it, then you probably need to sign up! I promise you will have fun!!

Thanks,

Aney~

Dude and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Chikkin Well-Known Member

/throws her chip in
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  10. Aneylee Well-Known Member

About time Chikkin :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Breanna and Dude like this.
  11. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!

All in game mail has been sent to let you know your housing assignment. I did Email AB folks since the server is down for the time being.

Also Homeshow Channel is down again on Skyfire, so if you have any issues please just send me in game mail or Email and I will get back with you!

Thanks!

Aney~
  12. elflover Well-Known Member

Homeshow seems to be back up, but i do think since sever merge im surprised its up at all.
  13. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to check in with ya'll and see how your doing. Still have about 5 weeks left to complete your home.

Please ask for help if you need anything, several folks have offered their services and we are all here to help out!

For me? I am about 1/4th done :p (I am the Queen at changing things)

If you feel you may need help with anything, the sooner you let us know the better. I know that there is alot going on for folks and sometimes time runs away from us.

Thanks all!

Aney~
  14. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Up to now I was still in planning stage ( I know!!), and I changed my plans 3 times now.
    And by freak accident just now on the way from work another idea came to me, in 50 minutes commute I now have the whole place mapped out ( in my mind) now off to execute!!

Exciting!!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Then I'm the Duchess of Changing Things... :D

I really should just pounce on the things I know I'm good at and know what I want to do in the rooms I have in mind and save my dithering about for stuff I'm less sure of, but dangnabbit, I NEED Tinkerfest to go live for this! :(

(It hasn't yet, has it? Did I miss that...?)

Uwk
    Aneylee and Breanna like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Brilliant! :D

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Valandra Member

Aww I'm too late to sign up. :( I would love to participate in the next event that comes around!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

My guess is the next one will probably be for Nights of the Dead/Halloween. They're always fun. :)

Uwk
    Valandra, Aneylee and Breanna like this.
  19. Valandra Member

Oh that would be amazing!!!!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, Still have 3 weeks to go so don't panic :)

I am also asking for help on MD as someone has had a medical emergency and will not be able to finish. Wishing that person a speedy recovery for sure!

Please let me know if you can provide materials or want to work with what they have started. I do not mind decorating , but my toon is level nothing lol. So I can not make anything at this time on MD.

If you can help in anyway,, please let me know. I will let you know what their vision is so we can make that happen!

Thanks everyone!
    Aney~