2019 SEHS Official Announcement

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 11, 2019.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Peeps on Skyfire who want to talk can join HOMESHOW until the actual Antonia BAYLE Homeshow channel gets fixed for us. . . we may not be able to talk cross server but at least we wont have to sift through general chat to find people!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You're starting a Skyfire Homeshow channel? Cool! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Apparently, Skyfire's back! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Aneylee Well-Known Member

So, I think I will call this event Not Going to Happen! :) (I only have 2 folks signed up at this time)

A lot of folks are taking time off from the game or just burnt out from Decorating. Sometimes it does feel like we get over one event and then there is another one! (Needs some recover time). And of course we get busy decorating and miss out on the game.

*Just Breathe*

Please enjoy your summer, take your vacations, Staycations, family time, clean out that dang flower bed, pressure wash the drive way, ETC.

I am sure there will be more house swaps in the future! Just have fun in real life or the game!

Thanks,
    Aney~
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

AWWWW... but it doesnt sound like a bad idea...you didnt give me time to sign up last min!!!
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Me neither! :(

Perhaps a GNG19 a bit later? :) Folks usually don't insist on only one particular holiday anyway, and I'm sure folks could suggest "yeah, toss in stuff I have in my Moving Crate from the other two holidays, too, please" if they want. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Iskatawna Active Member

Hi there! I have a house I am trying to finish right now, so I will not be joining this one to do a swap. HOWEVER :)... If anyone wants help crafting anything on MD or AB I can help with them. Also some on HoF since it's a semi new account and I don't have all the books yet. I can get help if you need parts or all of the house done because of IRL things getting in the way, or Murphey, there is always Murphey hanging around! Either way.. Good luck fellow decorators!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Aneylee Well-Known Member

So,

I have a few more folks that have signed up so we will keep this event active at this time. I am hoping to get enough sign ups on the servers that people have signed up for. We are up to 7 entries so far.

Still thinking it over? (Listen to that itty bitty voice that says DO IT) :p

Get the word out there, use your charm! I have been posting in the HomeShow channel but no one seems to be on when I am haha. Or maybe mine is still broke, o_O

As you can see, we have people that are offering their help even though they will not be doing a house themselves. We thank them for that and keep that in mind in case you are hesitating.

I will keep you all updated and hopefully we can make this event happen!

Thanks,
    Aney~
  9. Misstake Well-Known Member

I sent in my email for participation but I am only doing AB this time. I wanted to put it out there that I can help or do other houses on HoF and MD. SF I would need help with a little as I am a low level carp but would love to help.

<3 DK

PS. Thank you again for hosting.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Aneylee Well-Known Member

You do now!!!!
  11. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

PM me Aney and let me know if you need anyone (to even things out) on Sky or Majdul (or BOTH!) I am open to either or both servers.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

As I say, I can do someone on all the regular Live servers and Public Test, so if you have seven entries and need an eighth on any of the following servers:

Antonia Bayle
    Halls of Fate
    Maj'Dul
    Skyfire
    (Public) Test [not to EVER be confused with Beta Test, please... X-P]
    Thurgadin

Please let me know, even in a PM, before I buy more stuff to outfit my houses! :D

Also, it'll let me know which server to concentrate on once Oceansfull goes live. ;->

Uwk
    who'll do one house, and even if multiple entries come from me, will only expect one house done in return ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

First house swap I've signed up for. Should be fun!

As always, Homes and Tomes on AB is available for your crafting needs!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You're in Homes and Tomes and hadn't signed up for a Swap yet? :eek:

Cool! Can't wait to see what you bring! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Xxtacii Active Member

I signed up for one on Maj'dul.... I will sign up for one on AB as well if we need more houses to swap!! Also, willing to craft items that people need.

Xxtacii
  16. Aneylee Well-Known Member

We have 6 for MD, 3 for AB and 3 for Skyfire so far.
  17. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Shocking, I know. With classes over I can get building. :)
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Enjoy! You'll have several weeks! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Helpers: (Who we appreciate their time)

This is a list of folks that are willing to make things or give you access to their guild to make things yourself.

Xxtacii on MD
    Iskatawna on MD and AB
    Homes and Tomes on AB - contact Hartay
    Aneylee on Skyfire and AB (Thank you Oaky)
    Mariebella on MD, AB and Skyfire

I will add more as I get them :)
  20. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Both my Skyfire and Majdul entrys are at the Irontoes Inn in N.Q since I seem to own all of Inn rooms at the Lions Mane!