2018 Secret Santug Holiday House Swap INFORMATION & SIGN UPS!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Kloo Active Member

About 80% done with mine, been a bit of a slow go as I tried to figure out exactly what I wanted to do with the place and give the owner what he/she wanted at the same time. It's been fun though!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Chikkin Well-Known Member

worry not, mine will be done by 13th
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mine's done! Mine's done! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :eek::p:confused:

I think... :oops:

I hope I'm right; I've got craptons of vital stuff in RL that also has to get done this weekend, or I'm doomed. Or at least on notice. :-/

I'll check back with DK and the rest of the gang before midnight PST tomorrow (well, like 11:59pm on the 13th) to make sure nothing major's messed up/needs fixing/sank AGAIN/is missing/etc. :-/

Another set of official eyes is always a Good Thing. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Lainni Member

I'm finished also... if there is anyone who needs help wrapping upon Maj Dul, let me know!
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just published mine! :D

It's under SSHHS2018 - Frostfell with the Gang, with Strax as the owner (making "the Gang" the Paternoster Gang! :D) and Darrkviolett as the decorator. Thanks so much, Darrk (and all the other "actors"); it was lovely! :D

Uwk
  6. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Both of the Fallen Gate ones are published, was chatting with my swopper before I had to go out.

I
  7. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I was working on mine until midnight, well, a minute past even. And as predicted I now remember what I forgot to do haha

And thank you Archeria for helping with tweaks, advice and items in last few days... you rock!
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Been there, done that, had a very nicely understanding home owner. ;->

Uwk
    who actually finished a day before the deadline this time... :D:confused::D
    Chikkin and Breanna like this.