2018 Secret Santug Holiday House Swap INFORMATION & SIGN UPS!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Oct 30, 2018.

1. elflover Well-Known Member

Ummm.. No Mirt it's house swap not partner, that's something else lol
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Mirt Well-Known Member

ohhhhh ok - thanks for clearing that up ;p
  3. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Hey I tried to add fioricet as a trustee to my fallen gate house but server says no such person. (My spelling is awful so this could be user error)
  4. Misstake Well-Known Member

I apologize. I thought I had a Fioricet on Fallen Gate but there is one now. You should be able to add her now and your spelling was fine so it was not your error but mine.
  5. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Easy done, added you now as trustee. Trying to talk guildies into signing up.
  6. Galya Member

Greetings all!

I have NEVER had time to do this so this year is a first for me! I am so excited!

I have sent in the mail... now have to fix the accesses and set up for my new visitors!

Merry Frostfell almost everyone!

Galya Lightbringer
  7. Kloo Active Member

Email sent! Kammelle, my dark elf is the lucky recipient for this event with Kazzie as decorator. This will be fun!
  8. draidean Well-Known Member

Me toooo!!!!!
  9. Darkzypher Well-Known Member

3 Days Left to sign up folks! Don't miss the event of the year!!

with your information if you want to be in on this swap!

We want to see YOU at this decorating event!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Irk...we finally got Internet access back, in a semi-limitless form, LAST NIGHT, so I'm running a bit behind... :oops:

Speaking of behind, since I would ideally like to finish the house I was decorating for ToT2018 that AT&T prevented me from finishing on time (there is a special place in Hell reserved for people like you, AT&T...), I'd like to request a 2-room place only, or just two rooms in a bigger place (fair warning; in that event, I may block them off ;->). :-/

Uwk
    wondering: which toon should I submit... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, sent my email off; restrained myself to only 3 possible toons. ;->

Let me know in a PM if you didn't get it; my email currently is a massive mess. :(

EDIT: Is Test server available? And if so, who should I put down for access? :)

Uwk
  12. Galya Member

Ok I am all ready. mail is in, and the homes are set up.

*anxiously awaits her mail*

Galya
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! In the email, I listed 3 potential houses (well, 2; no Test love again, eh? :(); please let me know in a PM or email (again, no guarantees it'll work; my buffer's getting full up :-/) which one it is, so I can get the Actor, Expanders, etc. up and ready! :D

Uwk
  14. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Today and Tomorrow left to sign up for this exciting event!

Don't miss out folks. There is plenty of time to decorate as I know this time of year can get busy for folks. But I can not think
    of a better way to take a break from all the cooking, cleaning and entertaining for all your friends and family.

Welcome back Uwkete, We have missed you :)

Aney~
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

This was brought up tonight about offering multiple homes for your Decorator and an expander. We sure do not want to see you spend on a home that is not chosen and that you may not use in the future.

I say just put in your book that you would be willing to add one (Only if you would like to).Then if the decorator needs one or if you would like to add one, the event folks can let you know which house was picked for the event.

Aney~
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks! I've missed you all! :D

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, got everything set up in my house! :D

Uwk
  18. Galya Member

LOL Here I was feeling sorry for poor Uwkete and I am having challenges with email too....

Please make sure my email goes to the one I am sending you now (Gmail) or in game is fine too..whichever is easiest!

The perils of that ethernet@#)*@)$^@#%^@$^)$

Galya
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hugs! :)

Gonna check my mail again... ;->

Though I strongly suspect the organizers will wait until all the folks who are keen on this get a chance to sign up for it as late as possible. Sigh... ;->

Uwk
    "Patience? Dammit, Jim, I'm a decorator, not a doctor."
  20. Chikkin Well-Known Member

let me know please, if that gmail address don't get it or something

thanks for doing the swap :)

looking forward to this annual fun