20% Hate Gain On Epic... Are you Joking? ((Another RANT!!)) -- ATTN PLEASE DEVS !!!

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Jul 21, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Endorplasmic Guest

victer wrote:
    The guy wants more survivability on a weapon. This is the solution, it just so happens that it's the solution for other slashing weapons as well.

The difference is 3% riposte/parry instead of none :D
  2. ARCHIVED-Pitt Hammerfist Guest

Airbornee@Crushbone wrote:
    I'm not trying to nerf you or say Zerkers don't need love..
    I'm saying "Get to the back of the line" weve been waiting for 2 years :p
  3. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

zerks have been waiting for this since T4, when they should have gotten a better secondary snap aggro than just rescue and it's rediculous recast timer.
  4. ARCHIVED-Endorplasmic Guest

What this class is missing is a sure-fire way to hit the top of the hate list no matter what the situation is.

Aeralik, you said it yourself "that should be enough". There have been many times that I've died, got my res sickness cured, buffed up, and back in the fight and needed that sure-fire way of taking agro... I think "rescue!" hit it... Nothing happens.... And that's all that I have for snap agro.

I was just curious as to why the Berserker class lacks a spell that all the other fighters have that puts you to the top of the hate list (either instantly or VERY quickly).

Is the proposed change to Insolence what you are implying for the "click me and be #1 on the hate list?". I hope that you re-consider this and apply it somewhere else that only hits your current target and brings you to the top.

Cheers,

Endo