2 Month Write-Up

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Widgetblaster, Jan 5, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Widgetblaster Guest

I did a 2-month writeup of EQ2 for my guild board. If you're into that sorta thing, you can read it here --> http://www.galdor.net/viewtopic.php?t=916

Executive Summary: I'm a happy camper. If that idea bothers you, don't follow the link. :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Kabilos Guest

That was an excelent read. Not over-bearing, you my friend have hit it right on the nail.
  3. ARCHIVED-SweetiePie Guest

I too, am enjoying the game. Unlike you, though, I have lots of alts. :smileyvery-happy:

I love each and every one of them. My highest lvl is in the teens, but that's ok. I'm having a great time!

I'm not worried about lvl'ing. I just want to have fun in the game.

I am also crafting and having fun with that, but I must admit that I can't wait til the big patch when some things will be fixed.

oh well, this is all mushy, but I do love the game.....:smileyhappy:
  4. ARCHIVED-Yodaya Guest

Good read. I enjoyed it. Thanks
  5. ARCHIVED-Semli Guest

5 Stars as always my friend

Semli
  6. ARCHIVED-rhamutap Guest

Yes, I’m still enamored with Everquest 2.
    It warmed my heart last night to port back “home” to the Baubleshire and see a fair amount of hustle and bustle.
    I feel my pulse race a bit as we push to get into the canyon leading to the centaur hunters.
    as to not imperil the lives of my friends. Yeah…I’m pretty happy with the size of the world and danger of traveling. And there are islands on my world map that still call to me.
    I’ll confess, I was nervous about the spell system when I first heard about it.
    Of course, now that I’ve played it, I think it’s freaking brilliant.
    Plus, I can go invisible…wootage!
    Tradeskills are a fun change.
    Yeah, I’m spinning that as a benefit, we’ll see how it actually plays out. (grin)

your skill level in brown nosing has incresed.
  7. ARCHIVED-DrClicky Guest

dear faerie woman boi,

thank you for the beatiful poem/novel
    but i speak for the greater half of the community when i say stop wasting your time and our time
    by writing such a long useless piece.
    I got more use out of reading the back of the everquest 2 box than I did from readying your entire post.
    This is not a personal thing against gnomes or you in anyway.
    ps other than all taht the piece was great and edited very well.

sincerely
    publisher...
  8. ARCHIVED-Semli Guest

*disclaimer* - this post was in response to a negative post just before mine, since it has been 1stared by most of us it has disapeared from the eyes of people using the rating system, this is NOT a rant towards the thread creator, but towards the negative posters (wich btw just made their way out of this thread ) ty.

Dear publisher,

You and your greater half of the comunity can now stop playing everquest 2 and go back to your preety little world where nothing has bugs nor imperfections, and leave us mortals having our petty little moments having fun playing this imperfect and unfun game that fills our days and nights with moments of suposed joy and fun.
    Instead of wasting your own time filling our world with lag and spam of complaints you can go to WoW where aparently everything works and there are no bugs, OR you can simple give us the honour of NOT wasting our times reading your throlish posts and buzz off.

Sincerely yours

Semli Chasa, Oasis server
    Message Edited by Semli on 01-07-2005 02:31 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-Itanius Guest

10gp says you neither read his entire post, nor the back of the EQ2 box. Begone with the troll!

Excellent 60-day review, Marcalus. I agree with your perspective, and I pity those that flame you for your honest opinion, of which you're entitled to. :)
  10. ARCHIVED-ManaByte Guest

I posted this in response to someone on the Unrest boards who was leaving, but it fits here as well.

You know, I left EQII for a month due to reasons outside of the game and during that month I played WoW for a bit (did beta for both games extensively, even paid for an extra month of WoW), but now I'm back in EQII. Sure every game has its problems be it EQ, EQII, EQOA, SWG, WoW, DAoC, or UO, but one of the things they did great with EQII was its community support in the way of these forums and EQPlayers.

For me, community is the biggest draw of a MMORPG and this game, SWG, and DAoC have extremely well formed communities. That's one of the things that turned me off from other games thanks to the maturity level of the large portion of their player base. It's community atmosphere here on EQII is what brought me back to it and what will make the game the primary MMORPG for me, with SWG there when I need a little break.
  11. ARCHIVED-DaVinci Guest

Well written. Its nice to read something that verifies the thoughts I have about the game. Nice to know there's a group of us that are enjoying the experience.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
  12. ARCHIVED-Rhime Guest

Great read Marcalus! As a player who has pretty much the same game attitudes towards how I play the game as you do, I agree.
  13. ARCHIVED-Blindfury Guest

Well said, two thumbs up to you partner. :smileyhappy: There are many who share your views and opinions, Having FUN is the key thing here.