2 issues today

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by samoa79, Jul 13, 2018.

1. samoa79 New Member

First, in Evernight Abbey, there are 5 pillars that provide a buff when they are clicked on. Unfortunately, 2 of them are not clickable and one of them summons a thrall to get mind-controlled and allows me to complete the fight. I have found that as a monk, I cannot seem to find a way to complete the instance.

Second, I cannot get to Tenebrous Tangle. It's nowhere to be found on any Ulteran Spires.

Please assist.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Tenebrous Tangle is in Kingdom of Sky and is accessed by wizard spires. Look in the upper right corner of the map.
  3. samoa79 New Member

In the spires, I can access the Bonemire and The Barren Sky but TT doesn't show up as an option. Thanks for your response. :)
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can get to TT from either Bonemire (-557, -461, 277, think this connects to the Ravesect island in TT) or Barren Sky (don't recall the location, connects to the portal in Vultak Scavenging Site).

I'd do a /bug report in-game on the missing TT destination on spire travel, though!
    samoa79, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  5. samoa79 New Member

Excellent! I'll give this a shot tonight! Thanks! Tried flying there to no avail lol.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sounds like when someone periodically steals Lavastorm.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you are on Fallen Gate, only certain wizard spires will take you certain places in Kingdom of Sky. I actually had to get on my level 22 FG character and go exploring, since its been so long since we did KoS the first time that I couldn't remember.
    • Antonica Spire and Commonlands Spire go to Tenebrous Tangle at Temple Grounds (and vice versa)
    • Thundering Steppes Spire and Nektulos Forest Spire go to Barren Sky at Whisperwind Isle (and vice versa)
    • Enchanted Lands Spire and The Feerrott Spire go to Bonemire at the east side of the Dreadnever Crash Site island (and vice versa)
    • Tenebrous Tangle portal on Ravasect Island goes to Bonemire on the northeast side of Shattered Weir (and vice versa)
    • Barren Sky portal on Isle of Desolation goes to Tenebrous Tangle at Vultak Scavenging Isle (and vice versa)
    • Barren Sky portal on Isle of Awakening goes to Bonemire on the west side of Shatterd Weir (and vice versa)
    flameweaver, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.