2 hander vs. dual wield

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-llicah, Feb 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-llicah Guest

im just gunna say a 100% AoE 2 hander sounds pretty sweet
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

If you can find one that has better DPS than a one-hander!
  3. ARCHIVED-Praytor Guest

I would love to see better two handers tossed in there, but to be fair, we have had the opportunity to have a 100% AE two hander with temps since DOF, and I doubt anyone has done that since the buckler line first showed up in KoS. Unless they didn't understand the AA's or just liked it for flavor.
  4. ARCHIVED-Pogopuschel Guest

It would have to be an amazing 2-hander to be better for us than dual wielding.
  5. ARCHIVED-Randomaxe Guest

I got Zonns Battlehammer for the first Vigilant zone. Don't remember all the stats other than it has no strength stat (sux) but 138 stamina or something, and tops out in the 800 damage area (6 second wpn). Parsed 33,000 in the Conservatory swinging this mother on a trash mob of about 6. Im doing 5-8k auto attack on single dummy and 11-14k auto on multiple dummies. You need the myth clicky to make it viable as a weapon though, but it hits like a truck.
  6. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

There's some really killer two handers out there now that look like they would be fun in an all-out AoE fight where defense isn't a big concern.
  7. ARCHIVED-wwd2 Guest

I love my two-handers! My main wields a greatsword, always has, always will. I am playing a warrior, not an accountant, so save all those parses and points for someone else. I like watching huge chunks of health drop off my target(s). I enjoy those multi-grand hits, and crits really rock!
  8. ARCHIVED-Kota Guest

you can get a 2 hander with about a 150 damage rating for like 20 of the shard things from instances
  9. ARCHIVED-Urgol Guest

The x2 thing is teh pwn and its visuals and animations are hot as well. Sad thing being, it hasnt even been discovered on our server due to its amazing drop rate.
  10. ARCHIVED-Hardain Guest

Meh, don't say this is super rare drop, i want it bad: \aITEM 849102555 -1522223285:Nanthera's Ivory Bladed Yuri\/a
    From 2nd to last boss in Vigilant: Final Destruction
  11. ARCHIVED-Bruener Guest

Faceless@Runnyeye wrote:
    Yes the 2h is a very nice upgrade for DPS. As a Crusader it even gives me 30% more DPS than my 1h (with the +base). I can't imagine how killer this thing would be on AE fights with 100% AE auto attack.