2/15/23 Patch... its a good start in the right direction

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Vlkodlak, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Vlkodlak Well-Known Member

Crate: Yay, thank you for at last adding a crate!! Little confused as to why the resolve is so low. Master Crafted gear has the same resolve... so... there is no reason to buy this crate.

The player base seems to be struggling to get the resolve to get into the H2's and H3's, why do we not see an option for a crate for them? They worked just as hard to get quests down, they deserve a crate. And the crates should be higher resolve since we are paying for these, not equal to what er are getting from the zones.

Charms: The addition of the charms was a nice thought, again, the resolve should be 440 at the minimum. Please adjust this on the next patch. Also, it should be stated VERY CLEAR that you can only wear one charm at a time from the vendor. These hidden lore equips are making players loose coins unfairly.

Cloak: The "upgraded" cloak.. I am hoping this is still a joke. The final reward for completing the Meta timeline and this cloak is worthless. Where are the tiered meta rewards, where are the proc and or benefits of completing such a meta timeline. This is equal or less to what is dropping in H2's already.. What stats do we need, Crit Bonus and Crit Bonus Over Cap, this cloak has neither. What about any kind of bonus you get when wearing it etc.

Mira starting gear: adding 10 resolve to only the started level is absurd. We have to grind to get the coins, the gear should be better. Add 10 resolve to each level would be fair to all players.
  2. girney Active Member

the crate gear isnt even as good as mc gear made with refined ore and experimented. why would anyone waste their time buying them?
    Zhevally and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Bentenn Well-Known Member

But not everyone can afford mastercrafted so they run a few solos, get some drops and buy some crate gear. I really hate crates but hey this gives starting players more gear availability for getting to H1.
  4. girney Active Member

the crate gear is on par with what can be obtained by doing the sig questline, collections and the music boxes. everyone can afford to do those
  5. Trilly Active Member

I am certainly confused on the crate. I have compared my characters back and forth and some can get the crate and some cannot. I looked at collections, poi, solo dungeons, quest lines...and I am stumped to the difference between them. They all have done the solo dungeons, they all have gotten the POIs, sig quest long ago done by all...what am I missing here? Says must have completed solo dungeons...something I am not seeing. Thanks for any input
  6. Melkior Well-Known Member

Do they have enough Tokens to buy the crate? Several other items only appear if you have enough to buy them.
  7. Trilly Active Member

I figured it out!! What it takes is all of the bosses to be killed in all of the solo zones! I was missing the big one in Blood and Sand. Don't know why I didn't kill him when there originally, and he is not needed to "complete" the zone if needed for signature. Anyway, that gives me the chest. it is called Ro, Ro, Ro Your Gloat and is a Triumph!
    Melkior likes this.
  8. Bentenn Well-Known Member

You misconstrued what I was saying. I really hate and prefer they didn’t put them in the game lol.
  9. girney Active Member

the crates are optional and if you dont like them, then dont use them. the current crate has the same gear as the rewards from the music boxes so i dont know who would waste plat,coins and sp to buy something they can get for free
    Twyla, Scrappyz and Dude like this.