2.0 or 4.0 for DW after Enervated?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Elleyne, Apr 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Elleyne Guest

What weapon speed are others going for after the Enervated Myth? Good 3.0 Weapons seem to be non-existent, and I'm leaning towards 4.0 myself... but I'm wondering what others are choosing for their DW specs?
  2. ARCHIVED-altuslumen Guest

4.0 second weapons.
    In beta it was mentioned that 3.0 weapons would phase out and for DW'ing we'd have 4.0 second options. Below are some early raiding targets that seem to be designed for fighters (high STR, low AGI), not sure what 4.0 weapons drop from heroic content.
    Ilisaad's Barrier: \aITEM -1023667038 1262444123:[Shard of Iilsaad]\/a
    Wyrmlord Zaos: \aITEM -1507977828 -1138334895:Wyrmbone Axe of Wounding\/a
    Maalus Shadowfyre: \aITEM 819791815 2026249469:[Threadcutter]\/a
  3. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

The only source for 3.0 delay weapons this xpac is heroic zones and x2 Vigilant. All of the x4 weapons are 4.0 delay or slower.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kunaak Guest

theres 1 hell of a good 3 second weapon delay off the ninja guy in the X2 - theres a rather **** 3 on the last guy too.
    other then that, I cant recall anything else.
    personally I moved to 4 second delays, with the threadcutter and ilsaads axe.
    I am not crazy about the procs, but the damage ratings more then make up for it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Aull Guest

I would think that 4.0 sec weapons would be better when executing ca's like stunning roar, berserker assualt, rampage, or any ca with out interupting or delaying the auto attack. With capped haste and 3 sec weapons and stunning roars unforving year long execution time always seem to delay auto attack. At least when I use it. So in theory I would think 4 sec weapon would have less aa delays.
    They would provide higher crits too.
  6. ARCHIVED-Puaka Guest

definately 4.0, I'd even go for some of the Scout intended weapons due to their insane dmg procs, which make more than up for the "wrong" stats on them.. Don't have any links atm, but the Rib Seperator from the x2 for example..
    Then again, there's really nice 2H weapons for us around, seen a 2H Sword from Palace Hard Mode with great Range and a nice proc.. For starters I'd be happy with the x2 Staff tho:)